shape
carat
color
clarity

14k Gold Chain recommendations - online vendors

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
As mentioned in another post, I have 7 Helen Ficalora charms I like to wear all together on one necklace, so it needs to be relatively heavy but I don’t like box chains. I think I would like to go with at least an 18", possibly 20"
Has anyone bought a sturdy but attractive gold chain from an online seller?
Helen Ficalora does sell a very nice looking heavy/chunky fine chain that would work, but I would prefer to not pay the premium for the pink box.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As mentioned in another post, I have 7 Helen Ficalora charms I like to wear all together on one necklace, so it needs to be relatively heavy but I don’t like box chains. I think I would like to go with at least an 18", possibly 20"
Has anyone bought a sturdy but attractive gold chain from an online seller?
Helen Ficalora does sell a very nice looking heavy/chunky fine chain that would work, but I would prefer to not pay the premium for the pink box.

I'm sorry. I have a lot of gold, but I do not wear a lot of pendants and I am not an expert on chains. I will be following this thread, though, if you get some good advice!

Deb :wavey:

pinkchampers

Rough_Rock
I have never personally bought myself but there is a jeweler, Jacoje, that I came across online who has endless amounts of YouTube Vids + reviews - he pretty much only does sturdy gold chains + bracelets, some are massive (think rapper!) but have also seen smaller dainty ones too...would be worth a quick email to get a quote...send pic of HF chain so he knows what style you are looking for and i’m sure he would work with you, seems to have very fair pricing too - everything he sells are weighed and reviews i have seen are glowing and I looked at a bunch of different places...
(if anyone has any experience with him, i’d love to know your opinion too)

with 7 HF charms, part of me thinks it would be nice to have the complete HF set but understand not wanting to pay the huge m/u!

good luck! let us know!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check out Sarraf.com, I have not personally purchased from them but I’ve seen them recommended elsewhere. Their selection looks extensive!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Check out Sarraf.com, I have not personally purchased from them but I’ve seen them recommended elsewhere. Their selection looks extensive!
ahh- their site is great- showing all of the different types! Thank you!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just ordered a small chain from this site—thanks for the recommendation! :halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results