11ct line bracelet in plat

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! :love:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It's so nice to have the PS community to share bling happiness. Some of my friends' reactions have been "but why it isn't round diamonds?", so I'm glad there are people here who appreciate all forms of bling.

Thanks also for clarifying about the difference between carre and asscher cuts. I wonder why carre isn't consistently used as the cut term by jewelers?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kgizo do you live in the sulphur springs area? I saw a post from you referring to the see through bathrooms on the square. I was tgere last week! Crazy! I am from paris, tx, and go back to visit my parents a lot.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg small world! I'm in the DFW area and we have a little weekend place in E TX. We sometimes go through SS because the DQ there is better than the one off of I-30. Did you check out the glass bath when you were home? Last time I was there it was closed for maintenance.
Are you still in the general area? Did you see @whitewave's post a few weeks back about getting a group together in the fall to go to the diamond crater park in AR? We could all go and wear our CVBs!! Maybe even find them some diamond nugget friends. :)

Last edited:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow ...

XOX !

,-)

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg small world! I'm in the DFW area and we have a little weekend place in E TX. We sometimes go through SS because the DQ there is better than the one off of I-30. Did you check out the glass bath when you were home? Last time I was there it was closed for maintenance.
Are you still in the general area? Did you see @whitewave's post a few weeks back about getting a group together in the fall to go to the diamond crater park in AR? We could all go and wear our CVBs!! Maybe even find them some diamond nugget friends. :)

I live in the houston area so not too close. We go to a lake in nw Arkansas every summer so we may have to make a side trip to the mines! Laughing at the thought of mining, dripping in jewels!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
W:love:w!!! How fab :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results