shape
carat
color
clarity

$100,000 budget for a e-ring (hypothetical)

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would go with the best cut and color I could find. I would not go below an F color. Then search for eyeclean and better as to flaws. Then I would reserve some of the money for a three stone setting in plat with bullet diamonds flanking the center stone. It will draw a lot of attention and you want it to be as beautiful as possible.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Certaily not a round.

There exists a diamond cutter who can read my mind for what I wish, better than I can spell it out to him. Not sure if he can do the same with everybody, but you might ask GemCocepts.

2c

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If I can't have a blue diamond, I would ask Yoram to cut a large Asscher for me and save a couple thousand aside for a setting to complement the diamond.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Negotiate with Phoenix for Holly, stretch the budget / payment plan...
Exactly what I was gonna say! I'll bet when @Phoenix originally put Holly up for sale, I wasn't the only one mentally calculating how to make this work. :lol::lol::lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha :D I wouldn’t call them model hands especially since the TX heat was playing tricks on me, but thanks! The three stone was/is mine. I will try to create a new thread in the next day or so once I consolidate the pics. ;-)

Thank you. Look very much forward.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Say, doesn't Brian Gavin offer free returns so one can check a stone out at home...? :whistle:

I wish I could do this. I'd have to pay sales tax of 7% upon receipt of the stone here. I wouldn't know how to go about claiming for a refund should I decide not to keep it.

Besides, I would want a US PS vendor to set it. Sending it back and forth would be very problematic.

It's a nice thought though:).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exactly what I was gonna say! I'll bet when @Phoenix originally put Holly up for sale, I wasn't the only one mentally calculating how to make this work. :lol::lol::lol:

Yanno, Holly is not formally for sale anymore. But if anyone wishes to enter into a suitable payment plan, I'd give it serious consideration.:cool2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 3.5ct F VS1 Octavia ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results