carat
color
clarity

10 year of PS Family photos

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also I can’t claim credit for the red spinel ring design. I got it from @D&T

Hey you have been very busy all beautiful!
I’m glad the spinel DK ring is still with you, I love all the step cuts in that ring. Beautiful collection!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EA65643D-01D5-4430-AF64-992226E4508E.jpeg 06812015-26F7-43E2-9AF1-C5C228182584.jpeg
I nabbed Alan the second I saw him. Kind of an impulse buy which I do not at all regret as I still haven’t seen a ring like it. He’s very flexible and made of rhodium plated gold with diamonds and a tsav on his head and chartreuse diamond eyes.
96979EEC-62AB-4B1D-8B88-2F9B067D175C.jpeg
I can see why! That is one cool ring, great find.

mermaid

Rough_Rock
What a fabulous collection! Fun thread.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a fellow color lover, I think your collection is totally swoon worthy! :love:
Your bypass rings is one of my favorites. I just love the unique design. Oh, and the snake ring. I love that little guy. :kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a fellow color lover, I think your collection is totally swoon worthy! :love:
Your bypass rings is one of my favorites. I just love the unique design. Oh, and the snake ring. I love that little guy. :kiss2:

Alan gets a lot of interest in person too. Sadly I don’t wear him too often because the black rhodium tends to wear off much faster than white rhodium.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so funny I told my husband I have a crush on "Alan" :lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so funny I told my husband I have a crush on "Alan" :lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance:

Haha. He’s actually named after Alan Rickman, the actor who plays Severus Snape in the Harry Potter movies.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
:love: Wowee! That is a gorgeous collection. I love Alan the snake - talk about personality. There are quite a few others in there that I love. I have only recently discovered these forums and I feel like I have finally found other women like me. I love jewellery so much that I even the like the stuff that I wouldn't wear myself. I will post my stuff over the next month (all coloured stones) and then discuss projects that I have planned. Looking forward to it.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful, colourful, delicious collection @MakingTheGrade :appl:
Huge congrats on your impressive bling family and happy ten year anniversary on PS:appl:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@MakingTheGrade That’s beautiful! Thanks for sharing and letting us peek into your beautiful jewelry box! :kiss2:

Beautifully arranged too! Mine is always in a bit of a mess so this is also reminding me to tidy up a bit :lol:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 10th!! I love your whole collection, but especially the emerald cut red spinel with step cut traps ring and the diamond bracelet!! :love::love::love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 10th!! I love your whole collection, but especially the emerald cut red spinel with step cut traps ring and the diamond bracelet!! :love::love::love:

Thanks! That’s one of my favs too!

I need to reshoot though with my new eternity band.

F6EDFD4A-548C-42BC-82C1-969073CEB5D6.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe. I might wait for a new piece from Hearts of Water to arrive before updating again. It should be done in the next week or two.

Last edited:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection :love:, I love your diamond bracelet major envy over that but what did it look like at the time you joined ps? I’m guessing smaller :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results