shape
carat
color
clarity

10 Pounds Down.... Five more to go! (pics!)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow you look gorgeous TG
36.gif
30.gif

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! You rock and inspire me to cut the junk and get in shape for my own wedding. Keep it up!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look fantastic! I can''t wait to see your wedding pics!

Your dress is gorgeous and the shoes are super cute. Comfort is important! I got fancy high heeled shoes for mine and they were so painful! I knew they would be so I also bought a pair of flat sandals to wear once the ceremony and pictures were done with.

And ditto whoever said to not lose too much weight! I lost several pounds in the days right before my wedding and my dress was definitely a smidge big the day of. I had told my seamstress to make it pretty tight because I knew that would happen, but it was still a little big. So don''t go getting too skinny!
3.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
You look hot! Great job losing the weight .. fried foods are definitely my biggest challenge .. they''re just so yummy!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG, you look fantastic!!!!!

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
WOW. TG, you are definetly rockin'' that dress. Are you sure you want to lose those last 5?

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again ladies! I''m blushing!

Luckily, FI is dieting and exercising with me and he''s lost over 10 pounds too. It''s a lot easier doing it together. I think we decided that we''ll be hitting Red Robin as soon as we get back from our honeymoon for some greasy burgers and garlic fries!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Wowza, so jealous! To threadjack a tiny bit, I was at my second fitting, and eek! have gained a bit of weight. Probably 5 pounds. There is now a wrinkle under the bust
7.gif
I need to seriously get back on the band wagon, I only have 5 weeks.

Any ways! I am sure you can do another 5 pounds, easy peasy! Way to go!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous! Good job with the weight loss!

shine4me

Rough_Rock
Your dress is BEAUTIFUL! And looks wonderful on you! I laughed out loud as I read your post and it gave me motivation to do what I need to do to get those pounds off!
36.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Congrats to you and your dedication- it has paid off... You''re smokin'', TG!! You''ll be a breathtaking bride.

You look wonderful, gorgeous, sexy, stunning, and like the dress couldn''t fit you any better. Way to go! As many others have said, you give me inspiration - I want to lose 30 lbs before my big day in 2011.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think you look great!

also who designed your dress? I really like it
36.gif
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results