shape
carat
color
clarity

10.6 CTW OEC Tennis Bracelet

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d been keeping an eye out for an old cut bracelet for over a year when I crossed paths with this.

10.6 ctw, G-I, VS1-SI2. The diamonds range from .3-.39, but they’re all closely matched in length/width and the bezels make it hard to see size differences. Set in platinum over 16K yellow gold, estimated Art Deco. It’s a bit long for me at 7”, but I’d rather wear it loose than to alter it. It’s beautifully crafted so it doesn’t roll. (For reference, my wrist is 6”.)

This thread is dedicated to @LLJsmom !:lol-2:

E5C4CDE4-F748-45C8-91D3-0CF59FB30476.jpeg 4DF01310-6F56-4C19-B7A4-2B379DEBD50A.jpeg E27FBC18-019F-4C8E-B42A-09C52C928DFA.jpeg 295261FB-1955-41A4-8928-68918CABBCD7.jpeg 1D15C38F-382F-4299-98D6-DCD147DC7541.jpeg
6EBCCD75-6984-4413-9C55-363359115283.jpeg

Last edited:

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wooooow. I love this so much

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I love, love, love, this! And I still want to put my thumbprint on those stones :lol: I can't help it.
So, sparklyyyyyyyyyyo_O

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THIS is gorgeous, fabulous, amazing, casual (that's a good thing), wearable and everything... :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Congratulations @JPie . WHAT a find. I would wear this 24/7. The bezels are so awesome. Makes each OEC pop but lets you wear this all day long and not worry. Thanks for the close-ups of the setting. The basket of each stone is just lovely and smooth.

And you must add it to the tennis bracelet thread. Though this so far surpasses any regular old tennis bracelet. Darn. Now I have OEC, bezel tennis bracelet envy... You evil girl. :evil2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wooooow. I love this so much

Bezel set OECs are like my favorite thing and here’s a whole bracelet full! It’s really amazing.
Thank you! I did think it was a bit of a unicorn to find 33 antique OECs of roughly the same size

I love, love, love, this! And I still want to put my thumbprint on those stones :lol: I can't help it.
So, sparklyyyyyyyyyyo_O
:shock::lol:

Now THIS is gorgeous, fabulous, amazing, casual (that's a good thing), wearable and everything... :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Congratulations @JPie . WHAT a find. I would wear this 24/7. The bezels are so awesome. Makes each OEC pop but lets you wear this all day long and not worry. Thanks for the close-ups of the setting. The basket of each stone is just lovely and smooth.

And you must add it to the tennis bracelet thread. Though this so far surpasses any regular old tennis bracelet. Darn. Now I have OEC, bezel tennis bracelet envy... You evil girl. :evil2:
Thank you! Two of the bezels look like they’ve been chewed up, but they’re still securely holding the diamonds. That’s definitely an advantage!

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
This is so stunning—simple, streamlined, but so elegant and special!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
wow! looking at it makes me happy!! congrats!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snort... let's see if our current settings can last this long! That's some spectacular craftsmanship. Like I keep saying (like a broken record), I can't get over the profile view of the bezels.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Oh my LAWD! This is simply sensational! I would never take it off. What a find! Congrats!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that's what I'm talking about. Gorgeous!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Absolute dream piece!!! The stones, the setting, the craftsmanship, everything!

I just died, again, lol.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I keep coming back to looks at the pics!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG @JPie - talk about dream pieces!! :shock: :cool2:

I love the way the links are attached - such a fluid idea, and the craftsmanship is wonderful! And those stones are glorious!! The differences... In some of your closeups I can see variations in size, but honestly, it feels like this is the way this piece is supposed to look. I've been looking for an OMC cluster and I want one with stones that are slightly asymmetric in shape and size for the same reason!

Unicorn. Perfect description for this piece. I think you could search a lifetime and not find an authentic period piece like this. Please post more photos!!

What does the clasp look like?
:love: :appl:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!
It’s not just the stones, but the craftsmanship!
Absolutely amazing!
Thank you! I think it would be difficult to find something like this again.

Snort... let's see if our current settings can last this long! That's some spectacular craftsmanship. Like I keep saying (like a broken record), I can't get over the profile view of the bezels.
Thanks! There is something to be said for old-school craftsmanship.

Oh my LAWD! This is simply sensational! I would never take it off. What a find! Congrats!
Thank you!

Now that's what I'm talking about. Gorgeous!
Much appreciated!

Absolute dream piece!!! The stones, the setting, the craftsmanship, everything!

I just died, again, lol.
Thanks so much!

Stunning! I keep coming back to looks at the pics!
Thank you!

OMG @JPie - talk about dream pieces!! :shock: :cool2:

I love the way the links are attached - such a fluid idea, and the craftsmanship is wonderful! And those stones are glorious!! The differences... In some of your closeups I can see variations in size, but honestly, it feels like this is the way this piece is supposed to look. I've been looking for an OMC cluster and I want one with stones that are slightly asymmetric in shape and size for the same reason!

Unicorn. Perfect description for this piece. I think you could search a lifetime and not find an authentic period piece like this. Please post more photos!!

What does the clasp look like?
:love: :appl:
Thank you! The clasp is incorporated into the rest of the bracelet. I'll take a pic.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What an amazing bracelet!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I would pass out if I saw that gorgeousness in person!! I mean, no words for how freaking amazing that is!! Love, love, LOVE!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely wonderful :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium