shape
carat
color
clarity

10.20 CARAT TENNIS BRACELET!! Am I CRAZY?????

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 12:11:36 PM
Author: CasaBlanca
Just a reminder. You have successfully overextended your Caratage Wattage-VOLTAGE limit. Apparently you didn''t read the fine print. TOO MUCH CARATAGE CAN BE HARMFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT. Deflecting sun rays will only worsen and magnify global warming. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

The green monster in me is actually thrilled you skipped over that part. Vicariously enjoying your latest magnificent acquisition. Stunning, truly.

And then that PUP! THAT PUP! Please more wrist shots...with that face included! Please!

PS. This post may require the JOKE WARNING LABEL. Hoping all that partake in reading it may chuckle a teeny bit. ''Spreading sunshine'' is my life''s work! Wink Wink. Apparently spreading or REFRACTING sunlight is also DiamondTiffs work!
CasaBlanca- you are TOOOO FUNNY!!! thats hillarious!

IMG_3601wsmaller.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, your puppy is adorable!
If you can afford it, love it and will wear it, I think you should get it!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2010 11:38:46 AM
Author: diamondtifff
AWESOME GUESS!! you are exactly right- 25 pointers. I have a 9 carat one in as well and I really liked that one but when I opened this one up WOAH!!!! the 10 ct one looks sooooo much larger for some reason- but I think its a perfect size for everyday wear- where is the picture of your bracelet? I bet its awesome!! Do you love it and are you glad you bought it? I think its a very classic and elegant piece of jewelry and one you wont get tired of.....
Here is the link to my reveal thread.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/triple-reveal-purchase-4-5-6-from-whiteflash.141439/

Yes, I love my tennis bracelet, and am glad that I bought it. I agree with your comment that a tennis bracelet is "very classic elegant piece of jewelry and one you won''t get tired of...". Additionally, I think it is timeless, and can be passed down to our daughters.

I am sure you won''t regret your purchase. Wonder if your jeweler can reduce the price a bit to help your decision?
28.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that''s STUNNING!!

I say get it, too
12.gif
Esp. if you know you''d get a lot of wear out of it!!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 3:19:36 PM
Author: FancyDiamond

Date: 5/10/2010 11:38:46 AM
Author: diamondtifff
AWESOME GUESS!! you are exactly right- 25 pointers. I have a 9 carat one in as well and I really liked that one but when I opened this one up WOAH!!!! the 10 ct one looks sooooo much larger for some reason- but I think its a perfect size for everyday wear- where is the picture of your bracelet? I bet its awesome!! Do you love it and are you glad you bought it? I think its a very classic and elegant piece of jewelry and one you wont get tired of.....
Here is the link to my reveal thread.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/triple-reveal-purchase-4-5-6-from-whiteflash.141439/

Yes, I love my tennis bracelet, and am glad that I bought it. I agree with your comment that a tennis bracelet is ''very classic elegant piece of jewelry and one you won''t get tired of...''. Additionally, I think it is timeless, and can be passed down to our daughters.

I am sure you won''t regret your purchase. Wonder if your jeweler can reduce the price a bit to help your decision?
28.gif
Ohhhhh Its a SMOKIN deal already..and I mean that! - oh and your bracelet is GEORGEOUS!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Make sure that if you DO buy it, you buy a 10 (20??) pound weight or else your right arm is going to look so scrawny next to your left arm that is lifting all of that weight!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results