shape
carat
color
clarity

10.20 CARAT TENNIS BRACELET!! Am I CRAZY?????

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Hello!!! I think I need SERIOUS HELP!!! I am considering this but not sure...I just bought those big hoops and the same vendor who made them for me is making these insane tennis bracelets- He sent me this one and OMG
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
its BEAUTIFUL!!! I dont know if I should get it though because I have never bought two big peices so close together so I feel like its just not right or something, but Im afraid that a deal like this wont come along again......what do yall think- but check out this bracelet......

IMG_3675smaller.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Heres another pic a bit further away.....

IMG_3676smaller.jpg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Ok here is my take on it. If you have the money and don''t buy it, it will forever be "the one that got away" and you will kick yourself forever. But you know your situation better than anyone.

I have to say it is stunning, esp. love it with the criss cross band....

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say get it! It''s perfect with your rings.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow! It''s spectacular! Get it!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I say go for it! :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Ditto, if you have the money and it''s a good deal get it. You don''t want any regrets later passing it up. It''s stunning!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Oh... it is so beautiful!
One thing I think about befire I plunk in a lot of $$$ on something is - aside the amout of money, will I be using/wearing it often? If I wouldn''t be wearing it often, I might think about it harder... But if you know you will and have the available funds, then go for it! :)

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning. If you love it, will wear it a lot and can afford it, I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

Remember, diamonds are going up so now is the time to get the deals.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
That is lovely.. would you wear it often?

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all your replies:) I would probably wear it everyday!! I sold my bangle bracelet a few years ago and wear a watch sometimes but dont have a bracelet....Thats the direction I have been leaning in I just feel guilty or something- I think I feel that way because in reality "like I really need another peice of jewelry"!!! I know yall understand!! I honestly think it would be the last peice I would buy for ALONG time-

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
.. then go for it!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Do you really think anyone on PS is going to tell you NOT to buy a stunning, huge, sparkly tennis bracelet?!? For god''s sake woman, stop thinking about it and start talking for pictures of it!! Enjoy
2.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
If you can afford it and will wear it, go for it! It''s beautiful!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 8:49:21 AM
Author: Treenbean
Ok here is my take on it. If you have the money and don''t buy it, it will forever be ''the one that got away'' and you will kick yourself forever. But you know your situation better than anyone.

I have to say it is stunning, esp. love it with the criss cross band....

Ditto... but I might just have to say get it, so I can live vicariously!!!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2010 9:52:54 AM
Author: diamondtifff
Thanks for all your replies:) I would probably wear it everyday!! I sold my bangle bracelet a few years ago and wear a watch sometimes but dont have a bracelet....Thats the direction I have been leaning in I just feel guilty or something- I think I feel that way because in reality ''like I really need another peice of jewelry''!!! I know yall understand!! I honestly think it would be the last peice I would buy for ALONG time-
diamondtiff,
As you know, I just purchased my diamond tennis bracelet that has 15-pt ACA stones. Based on my bracelet and your photos, I guess the size of your bracelet diamonds are about 25 pts each. Although people tell me that 15-pt size is a bit large ans is suitable for fancy occasions, I find the size small enough for everyday occasion. If I purchase another tennis bracelet, the diamonds have to be larger. After I see your photos, I conclude that your bracelet will be the right size for my next bracelet (if I get another one). Like the 15-pt size, I think the 25-pt bracelet is also suitable for everyday wear (not soccer game though). If I did not have any tennis bracelet, purchasing your bracelet wiould be a no-brainer decision for me. Therefore, buy it and enjoy. I think your bracelet is beautiful, and I like the setting and spacing a lot.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The bracelet is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s-!!! And looks great on you! Go for it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 11:09:52 AM
Author: FancyDiamond

Date: 5/10/2010 9:52:54 AM
Author: diamondtifff
Thanks for all your replies:) I would probably wear it everyday!! I sold my bangle bracelet a few years ago and wear a watch sometimes but dont have a bracelet....Thats the direction I have been leaning in I just feel guilty or something- I think I feel that way because in reality ''like I really need another peice of jewelry''!!! I know yall understand!! I honestly think it would be the last peice I would buy for ALONG time-
diamondtiff,
As you know, I just purchased my diamond tennis bracelet that has 15-pt ACA stones. Based on my bracelet and your photos, I guess the size of your bracelet diamonds are about 25 pts each. Although people tell me that 15-pt size is a bit large ans is suitable for fancy occasions, I find the size small enough for everyday occasion. If I purchase another tennis bracelet, the diamonds have to be larger. After I see your photos, I conclude that your bracelet will be the right size for my next bracelet (if I get another one). Like the 15-pt size, I think the 25-pt bracelet is also suitable for everyday wear (not soccer game though). If I did not have any tennis bracelet, purchasing your bracelet wiould be a no-brainer decision for me. Therefore, buy it and enjoy. I think your bracelet is beautiful, and I like the setting and spacing a lot.
AWESOME GUESS!! you are exactly right- 25 pointers. I have a 9 carat one in as well and I really liked that one but when I opened this one up WOAH!!!! the 10 ct one looks sooooo much larger for some reason- but I think its a perfect size for everyday wear- where is the picture of your bracelet? I bet its awesome!! Do you love it and are you glad you bought it? I think its a very classic and elegant piece of jewelry and one you wont get tired of.....

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
I just took some shots outside under a tree:)

IMG_3702sm.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
another...oh and I couldnt resist here is one of our new puppy!!!!

IMG_3697sm.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
here she is.....she likes diamonds too!!!

IMG_3705small.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
here she is.....she likes diamonds too!!!

IMG_3705small.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad to decided to get the bracelet
36.gif
36.gif

Your puppy is a sweetie!
emlove.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s spectacular! Looks beautiful on you. If you will wear it everyday and it''s a great deal then you should go for it.

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Just a reminder. You have successfully overextended your Caratage Wattage-VOLTAGE limit. Apparently you didn't read the fine print. TOO MUCH CARATAGE CAN BE HARMFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT. Deflecting sun rays will only worsen and magnify global warming. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

The green monster in me is actually thrilled you skipped over that part. Vicariously enjoying your latest magnificent acquisition. Stunning, truly.

And then that PUP! THAT PUP! Please more wrist shots...with that face included! Please!

PS. This post may require the JOKE WARNING LABEL. Hoping all that partake in reading it may chuckle a teeny bit. "Spreading sunshine" is my life's work! Wink Wink. Apparently spreading or REFRACTING sunlight is also DiamondTiffs work!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bracelet is gorgeous and your puppy is beyond adorable!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy it!

I just replated my yellow gold tennis bracelet and I now wear it often
Tiff, it looks larger than 10cts., but hey, that''s a good thing.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza, it''s stunning!!! I am so glad you decided to get it!!!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
I havent decided completely...but Im about 85 percent sure
emwink.gif
I do this.......why I dont know- Oh but here a few more pics of the puppy- now we have 3 dogs!! I think im INSANE!!!

IMG_3613smaller.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results