color
clarity

1.Your biggest regret in life and 2.Best thing you ever did

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 1.Your biggest regret in life and 2.Best thing you ever

Very thought-provoking thread.

My biggest regret is only half a regret: I regret letting people take advantage of me and walk all over me. One person in particular, and her insecurity affected me very negatively especially at my wedding. But I have learned from this, so it's only half a regret, because I'm grateful to have received the lesson.

The best thing I've done so far... I'm very open with my emotions. The people I care about, they know it. Judging from the other posts, this is one of the best things we can do in life. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

1. I don't allow myself to regret. It would lead me down a dark spiral. Can't go there.

2. Best thing - have kids and being a parent.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pearaffair, I so agree with you. Opening yourself up and letting others in and sharing with the people you care about is wonderful. I find being open with my emotions to (almost) always be a positive experience.

LLJsmom, you are a great mom and your children are so lucky to have you as you are them. Not only are you a great mom you are a super cool mom too!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

1. Hurting my ex-hubby
2. Not having children

DK :))

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy|1455902552|3992955 said:
CJ, you are a sweetheart. Thank you. (((Hugs))). I am attaching a few more pics I found. In the first pic Billy was at my parent's house where they were babysitting him when we were away in Italy I think. IDK how the heck he got in their freezer but lol my mom took advantage of the photo opportunity. :lol: In the last pic you can see what Greg made to hold Billy's ashes. It was one of his first woodworking projects.

Just realizing I had never made it back to this thread to see more pictures of Billy.

What an adorable guy. and missy Greg sounds like he just has a heart of gold.

msop04 punkin was so so cute i love that picture of him with his fangs showing so glad you shared his picture. And congrats on your adorable baby girl love how she's holding her little hands in the top right picture ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results