shape
carat
color
clarity

1 year older but 9.52 ctw blingier!....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2005 1:50:28 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 7/15/2005 8:45:04 PM
Author: reena
OMG, you guys are cracking me UP!

But OK, i''ll see your hotel room, robes and pillow mints, and raise you one ''willingness to rear resultant love child''.
For a 9.52ctw ring?? come on reena, i could possibly see to BEAR the resultant love child but REARING it too? That''s 18 years! Wouldn''t you want to hold out for say....a 10ctw ring for that time served?
31.gif
11.gif
23.gif
Ahh c''mon ladies....10 cTw for rolling out the red carpet, paying for the room, making the bed, and bearing the love child? No WAY! It would have to be 10 CARATS!!!!!!!
6.gif
None of this CTW garbage!!!!!!
31.gif
(I guess I shouldn''t call it ''garbage'' per se!!! You know what I mean!) I''m saying that it better be something like madrock''s 10.28 ct oval ring!
30.gif
Yup, that honker would have to seriously weigh my hand down!!! LOL

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are some things that are beyond price...I think it would take the Hope diamond for me to do that stuff! I have a really similar ec band, I think total weight is 12 carats, the stones are well matched and E/F vs1 or 2, It is a bit bulky, and someone asked me how I got used to it, was it uncomfortable and I said I take the red marks on my pinky and middle finger any day as a price to pay! Didi, do be careful of banging it and also of it snagging things...and check your rpongs!!!! If you hear any noise, a stone could be loose. I do love it. I sometimes wear it when I do not want to wear my stone, and I switch it to my left hand. (I wear it on my right because it looks weird with my other ring). It was my giving birth gift for my third child...almost worth the stretch marks! Like I said before, enjoy it in love and health, and pay NO MIND to anyone who tries to rain on your parade!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2005 7:42:50 PM
Author: didiamond

But OK, i''ll see your hotel room, robes and pillow mints, and raise you one ''willingness to rear resultant love child''.
For a 9.52ctw ring?? come on reena, i could possibly see to BEAR the resultant love child but REARING it too? That''s 18 years! Wouldn''t you want to hold out for say....a 10ctw ring for that time served?
31.gif
11.gif
23.gif
Ahh c''mon ladies....10 cTw for rolling out the red carpet, paying for the room, making the bed, and bearing the love child? No WAY! It would have to be 10 CARATS!!!!!!!
6.gif
31.gif
(I guess I shouldn''t call it ''garbage'' per se!!! You know what I mean!) I''m saying that it better be something like madrock''s 10.28 ct oval ring!
30.gif
Ahhh, didiamond, you are wise not to sell out for TCW.

You have high standards!
9.gif

I guess some of us are just a bit...cheaper.
31.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
This thread is an absolute hoot!!
9.gif
Haven''t checked it in awhile, but you guys are cracking me up!
16.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2005 9:26:11 AM
Author: Patty

31.gif
11.gif
23.gif
6.gif
31.gif
30.gif

You have high standards!
9.gif

31.gif
Patty
6.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks diamondfan. I''d love to see a pic of your ring. I know what you mean about putting it with another ring....it''s too much. I prefer to wear it alone too. I am loving it though! Because of how wide it is, did you have a problem with the ring size? I still have to size it up a bit. Anyways, show us your ring!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 7:29:59 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 7/21/2005 9:26:11 AM
Author: Patty

But OK, i'll see your hotel room, robes and pillow mints, and raise you one 'willingness to rear resultant love child'.
For a 9.52ctw ring?? come on reena, i could possibly see to BEAR the resultant love child but REARING it too? That's 18 years! Wouldn't you want to hold out for say....a 10ctw ring for that time served?
31.gif
11.gif
23.gif
Ahh c'mon ladies....10 cTw for rolling out the red carpet, paying for the room, making the bed, and bearing the love child? No WAY! It would have to be 10 CARATS!!!!!!!
6.gif
31.gif
(I guess I shouldn't call it 'garbage' per se!!! You know what I mean!) I'm saying that it better be something like madrock's 10.28 ct oval ring!
30.gif

You have high standards!
9.gif

31.gif
Patty
6.gif
LMAO! Hey, I was going for the 'GUSTO' in that kinda situation!
3.gif
Did I mention that I would like it to be a D/Flawless too? hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results