shape
carat
color
clarity

1 Question & 1 Round Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling

Shiny_Rock
still looks pretty good!
appl.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new IS image looks better than the old IMO. More crisp with reds as opposed to pinkish tint. Still a really lovely stone for the price.
1.gif

Valeria...my IS image is a amateur's good luck! As I mentioned in my IS thread, it didn't look QUITE so good under the scope in reality. I think the picture lent some extra red or similar. But that's okay...it's a cool picture.
2.gif
Don't worry--I will switch it out when I get my Regent back and can take a decent shot.
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOoooooooo....glad to see it's one of Linda's stone's your considering! She does an AWESOME job!

Linda (and everyone), just a quick "disclaimer" on my comments with the ideal scope images. My comments in should in NO way be construed to be critical of this diamond's quality....it's looks to be a BEAUTIFUL diamond!

My only point was that it's tough to *compare* images when they aren't taken with the same type of light source, that's all.

I made the mistake of thinking that the stone with the image represented by the white background wasn't as strong a performer as the stone with pink background. I wondered why, because the numbers on the two stones I looked at where damn near identical so why the big difference in IS images?

Got into a discussion with a few experts about this and it was astutely pointed out to me that comparison of light images is not particularly useful when the lighting conditions vary as they do here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results