shape
carat
color
clarity

1 ct solitaire Ebay saga update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, at some point your bank should be able to tell you that the funds are present and accounted for.

Sounds good so far - we''ll be waiting to hear from you on Tuesday!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I''ve posted, but I''ve been following your story and I''m really sorry that you''re going through all of this. I''m keeping my fingers crossed that this check actually goes through.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey PRC, just thinking it''s now thursday..any news on the check or from your bank? fingers crossed that no news is good news and you got a full refund
1.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 5:10:02 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Hey PRC, just thinking it''s now thursday..any news on the check or from your bank? fingers crossed that no news is good news and you got a full refund
1.gif
You are so sweet Mrs Salvo...I was just thinking about Pam myself and hoping the money was still there. By now she''s safe
1.gif

prc

Rough_Rock
35.gif
Hello Mrs Salvo, Small, Blenheim and everyone here at Pricescope!

I didn''t want to jinx ourselves by speaking too soon but I''ve been thinking about you all. My boyfriend hasn''t been able to get by the bank when it''s open to talk to the bank tellers, but the money is still in his bank account, so we should be in the clear now! Thank goodness!

You all are wonderful! Thanks again!

P.S. Still no new ring yet. It''s in layaway here locally and we should have it in the next month or two. I''ll be sure to try to post some pics as soon as we can get some taken.

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
prc this is wonderful news!!! I am so glad that this is working out for the two of you in the end. I have been following your progress the whole time and it is great to see it turn out ok!!!

Can''t wait to see the new ring --- I''m sure you can''t either!!!

prc

Rough_Rock
Hi Mimikins! Thanks! Yes, knowing all we know now I can''t believe we seem to have made it out with our money back. We were so upset with the ring and the whole ordeal that we decided to send it back knowing we may not ever see the refund. Thankfully, it seems to finally be resolved! I can finally sleep better at night.
24.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, good news! so glad that it finally worked out for you guys.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been silently following your saga PRC and I''m very happy to hear the money is in the bank and you can move on!! Can''t wait to see the new ring you''ve chosen!

36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Whew (wiping sweat from my brow)!
I was hoping all would end well [$$)]
36.gif

Invaluable life lesson for all of us. All''s well that ends well!

Now let''s move our attention onto that beauty you have on lay-a-way!
9.gif

Can''t wait to see pictures!
10.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad to hear that you finally have your money back! That was a close call!

Any pics of the new ring?
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
that is the best news. I''m so happy for you both and so glad you can now finally put all this behind you. Please do come back and share with us your new ring.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
good for you Pam.
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Miss Pam I am so glad that you finally got your money back!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank god. That is great news. So happy for you!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Yikes! I am glad it worked out.
36.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I have been following this since your first post and I''m glad I can finally say "Thank goodness everything has been working out!"
36.gif
Now I''ll be waiting (im)patiently for the pics of the ring you deserve!
36.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Pam...that is wonderful news!!! I''m so happy it worked out for you. Please don''t forget about us when you get your new ring. We definitely want pictures
30.gif

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Thank you for sharing your experience. You may have helped alot of others to avoid even more disasterous experiences by sharing your story here. Best of luck with your new purchase.
joni

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news.

I wonder if the visibility/publicity from this thread on Pricescope helped.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, whew!!!!!
36.gif

prc

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone for pulling for us all this time and for all your nice comments. I think it truly is a miracle that it worked out in our favor this time and hope we have saved others from going through the same thing. You all are the best!
36.gif
And I will post pics of the new ring asap.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pam let me echo everyone''s good wishes. You, my friend are SO lucky this worked in your favor.
36.gif
And I do hope anyone who read your saga will stay away from ebay for a purchase of this kind.
29.gif

Now, about those pictures. We''ve been with you through this whole sordid ordeal, so YOU''D BETTER GIVE US PICTURES OF THAT BEAUTIFUL RING WHEN YOU GET IT......OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

We''ll hunt you down girl.........YOU HEAR ME!!!
11.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Pam, just want to add to the chorus of "Whew!" and "Congrats"
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am so glad this was finally resolved and you got your money back. Like yourself and others I had this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that you weren''t going to see your money again, and I can''t tell you what a relief it is to hear that it''s still there.

Can''t wait to see your new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results