shape
carat
color
clarity

1.71 K colored OEC in Rose Gold

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Another gorgeous rose gold diamond ring, Love it!
I love the rose gold setting and your diamond is gorgeous!
Congrats and Enjoy!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness, GCGDanielle, this is just exquisite- isn't pricescope amazing? You chose a beautiful, beautiful stone. I just love your inspiration setting- it is the perfect fusion of vintage and modern, incorporated hearts without being 'cutesy'- just - I loved it with a cushion and now I love it with your round, as well, in the rose gold? Gah- I fall over. Your diamond and ring are romantic and beautiful, you must be so happy. Wear it in good health always,~AR

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
OEC in rose gold so beautiful. Your stone is lovely and the setting such a great choice.

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
SandyCheeks|1423866443|3832086 said:
That's such a pretty diamond, setting and gold color :love: Love it!

Thank you!

makeable said:
Beautiful! The rose gold compliments your stone so well. Well done :appl:

Thank you so much! The stone just feels so at home in the rose gold.

motownmama said:
So yummy and delicious! I'm loving the resurgence of yellow/rose gold - so classy and elegant!!!!!!

Thank you! I am really in love with the warmth of the metal, it just feels so romantic.

CorazonOro said:
WOW, is that ever gorgeous! Nice work on putting it all together. It's very unique.

Thank you! It was worth the wait for sure.

Bonfire said:
Lovely stone and exquisite setting. Perfect! Enjoy your new ring, it's gorgeous!

Thanks so much.

vintageinjune said:
What a perfect gift to yourself to celebrate a double blessing - a milestone birthday and 15 years together! That's incredible. Love the design, the rose gold really adds a romantic air to old cuts.

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words.

CRYSTAL24K said:
Perfectly romantic and gorgeous! :love:

Love your description! Thank you.

Resonance.Of.Life said:
Stunning, we must have more hand shots!!!

Thank you! I need to get started on those hand shots. I need a mani first though :angel:

KaeKae said:
Gorgeous! My erring is a K tranny, so I have a soft spot for the Ks, but this one is special.
Thank you for sharing.

Thank you! Pre-PS I would've just discounted it because of some preconceived notion that the K color would be dingy or ugly. Can you imagine? I am so grateful for the education I've gained because of PS and because of all the efforts of the many posters. This community is so very special.

lknvrb4 said:
Beautiful!

Thank you!

artdecolover71 said:
how lovely!

Thanks artdecolover71! You have so many beautiful pieces, and your comments mean a lot.

RandG said:
Your old cut is just dreamy in the rose gold. Congratulations! Your ring is perfect!

Thanks so much for the high praise! :D

missy said:
OMG, a perfect combination. :love: Happy anniversary and happy birthday! Enjoy your gorgeous ring. It is just beautiful in every way. :love:

Aww, thanks so much missy. I've ogled your beautiful old cut more times than I care to admit, so your kind words make my heart happy. :bigsmile:

MisterMadelise said:
Happy birthday, and happy anniversary. Enjoy your beautiful new ring.

Thank you! I'm in heaven!

manderz said:
Oh my goodness, what a stunning ring! The rose gold is so perfect for your old cut stone. Lovely!

Thanks so much. I totally agree. This stone was meant to be in rose gold.

ckrickett said:

Thank you!

Asscherhalo_lover said:
Dlish! Now wait and see how many bands you will buy to stack with it!

Thanks so much. I am already on the hunt. :devil:

armywife13 said:
I love it!!! :appl:

kmarla said:
Beautiful ring!!!

DorotheaBrooke said:
Gorgeous! :love:

Thank you all!

Madison2 said:
Another gorgeous rose gold diamond ring, Love it! I love the rose gold setting and your diamond is gorgeous!
Congrats and Enjoy!

Thanks so much!

apacherose said:
Goodness, GCGDanielle, this is just exquisite- isn't pricescope amazing? You chose a beautiful, beautiful stone. I just love your inspiration setting- it is the perfect fusion of vintage and modern, incorporated hearts without being 'cutesy'- just - I loved it with a cushion and now I love it with your round, as well, in the rose gold? Gah- I fall over. Your diamond and ring are romantic and beautiful, you must be so happy. Wear it in good health always,~AR

apacherose, thank you so much for your very kind words and great compliments. You made my day! :appl:

ariel144 said:
OEC in rose gold so beautiful. Your stone is lovely and the setting such a great choice.

Thank you!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I love my set, but, man, your gorgeous rose gold beauty is really making want to reset :love:

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
ImpatientOne|1424237532|3834205 said:
Gorgeous!!! I love my set, but, man, your gorgeous rose gold beauty is really making want to reset :love:

LOL! The power (curse?) of PS strikes again! Seriously though, don't touch a thing on your gorgeous ring! Just get another one! :twisted:

akoya

Shiny_Rock
Nice ring
Thanks for sharing the pics
Do u mind sharing the side of the prong or setting area? From the band angle? Thanks
I am going to do a rose gold ring too but will be dual tone instead. I have a k too n hmm I think yrs look a bit warm by the first pics but don't seem so in the other pics. ... As for me I have been in contact of some co n one only carries h colors side stones... What do u think of h with K? Is there any reason why u decided to go h , I? For yr side stones? Mine has strong blue Fluor though

Thanks

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
akoya|1424445053|3835355 said:
Nice ring
Thanks for sharing the pics
Do u mind sharing the side of the prong or setting area? From the band angle? Thanks
I am going to do a rose gold ring too but will be dual tone instead. I have a k too n hmm I think yrs look a bit warm by the first pics but don't seem so in the other pics. ... As for me I have been in contact of some co n one only carries h colors side stones... What do u think of h with K? Is there any reason why u decided to go h , I? For yr side stones? Mine has strong blue Fluor though

Thanks

Thank you for the compliment. I attached two additional photos, hopefully they will help. If not, let me know and I'll take some more shots for you.

My old cut stone has no fluorescence, but I think it faces up very white. I am not particularly color sensitive, but I don't see any warmth in the stone at all. Too many flashes of light and color I suppose! :mrgreen: Maybe the warmth you are seeing is from reflections from clothing, the camera, etc.; or maybe your eyes are just more sensitive than mine. It seems to be said on PS quite often that the older cuts are better at hiding their body warmth versus newer cuts.

I really went back and forth on deciding whether to use platinum prongs v. the rose gold, but in the end I think the stone dictated the setting and it just seemed to play better with the rose gold. It gives it a more vintage touch, IMO.

The side stones are so tiny and the band is so delicate, so I told DK that I wanted side stones that would give a "supportive sparkle." He suggested that I use H/I stones because they are so small and would just give a twinkle without contrasting. I can't distinguish any difference at all; the stones are so small that they just glisten kind of "in the background" and help draw attention to the beautiful center stone.

I'm excited to see what you choose! Good luck and let me know if I can help further.

rosering5.jpg

rosering6.jpg

NTave

Shiny_Rock
I love rose gold!! The basket is beautiful and the prongs are amazing! Beautiful choice.

akoya

Shiny_Rock
Hi GCGDanielle !

Thank you for the pictures! Do u think u can post a more zoom in pic of the first picture that you have replied to me (i.e. the ring is the main focus so it will appear bigger in the pic)? Like to take a clearer look at the side profile. Thank you so much :love:

i am thinking of a six prongs though because i'm rough with my stuffs. so it should provide more protection in case i swing my arm, n the ring hit something else...
yea i also agree that OEC tend to make the diamond looks whiter. the way the diamond is cut, how it reflects the lights makes me think so too

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results