shape
carat
color
clarity

1.68 ct Whiteflash shared prong eternity - it''s finally here! Loads of pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous alone and with your ering and ascher eternity
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 11:25:55 AM
Author: Jenn5504
Oooooh, Vespergirl, the new eternity band is TDF!!!!!!!! I LOVE it. Mine is similar, 1.68 ctw size 4.75 from Signed Pieces. I love it, but can CERTAINLY tell a different even just through pictures on yours----it''s lower set, much more ''memoire like'', and I''ve gotta say, those F-G ACA''s are spectacular!!!!!!!!!!! A 2ctw memoire eternity band is what I fell in love with originally........budget drove the end result of my Signed Pieces band which I do love and can certainly appreciate from a ''value'' perspective (being the downright cheap bargain type that I am), but I don''t think I''ve seen many non-Memoire bands around here come CLOSE to yours.
30.gif
Wonderful job and display of patience working it out with WF. The end result was VERY worth it!
36.gif
It''s GORGEOUS, perfect and goes beautifully with your asscher band (which by the way I ADORE the milligrain you added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and of course gorgeous honkin'' solitaire!
Jenn, thanks so much for the compliments! Do you know what? I actually sent the jeweler at WF a picture of your set as an example of what I wanted my ring to look like, and how low I wanted it to sit. Your set totally inspired how I had my ring made! Yours has always been one of my favorites here on PS
emteeth.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 1:34:03 PM
Author: vespergirl

Oooooh, Vespergirl, the new eternity band is TDF!!!!!!!! I LOVE it. Mine is similar, 1.68 ctw size 4.75 from Signed Pieces. I love it, but can CERTAINLY tell a different even just through pictures on yours----it's lower set, much more 'memoire like', and I've gotta say, those F-G ACA's are spectacular!!!!!!!!!!! A 2ctw memoire eternity band is what I fell in love with originally........budget drove the end result of my Signed Pieces band which I do love and can certainly appreciate from a 'value' perspective (being the downright cheap bargain type that I am), but I don't think I've seen many non-Memoire bands around here come CLOSE to yours.
30.gif
Wonderful job and display of patience working it out with WF. The end result was VERY worth it!
36.gif
It's GORGEOUS, perfect and goes beautifully with your asscher band (which by the way I ADORE the milligrain you added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and of course gorgeous honkin' solitaire!
Jenn, thanks so much for the compliments! Do you know what? I actually sent the jeweler at WF a picture of your set as an example of what I wanted my ring to look like, and how low I wanted it to sit. Your set totally inspired how I had my ring made! Yours has always been one of my favorites here on PS
emteeth.gif
GET OUT OF TOWN. Ha! You are very sweet. But your ring is a zillion times more beautiful. It's flattering that you like mine, you have great taste!
4.gif

eta: did WF say anything about me? I really put them through the ringer on my "K" upgrade........I just love WF. They have bent over backwards for me and so many others more than once. I can't wait to get to work with them again, but I'm sure they are enjoying the break from me......
40.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s perfection. I adore it and love it with your ering and all the other lovely bands you have. Enjoy!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 1:44:40 PM

Date: 6/11/2009 1:34:03 PM
Author: vespergirl

Oooooh, Vespergirl, the new eternity band is TDF!!!!!!!! I LOVE it. Mine is similar, 1.68 ctw size 4.75 from Signed Pieces. I love it, but can CERTAINLY tell a different even just through pictures on yours----it''s lower set, much more ''memoire like'', and I''ve gotta say, those F-G ACA''s are spectacular!!!!!!!!!!! A 2ctw memoire eternity band is what I fell in love with originally........budget drove the end result of my Signed Pieces band which I do love and can certainly appreciate from a ''value'' perspective (being the downright cheap bargain type that I am), but I don''t think I''ve seen many non-Memoire bands around here come CLOSE to yours.
30.gif
36.gif
It''s GORGEOUS, perfect and goes beautifully with your asscher band (which by the way I ADORE the milligrain you added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and of course gorgeous honkin'' solitaire!
emteeth.gif
GET OUT OF TOWN. Ha! You are very sweet. But your ring is a zillion times more beautiful. It''s flattering that you like mine, you have great taste!
4.gif

eta: did WF say anything about me? I really put them through the ringer on my ''K'' upgrade........I just love WF. They have bent over backwards for me and so many others more than once. I can''t wait to get to work with them again, but I''m sure they are enjoying the break from me......
40.gif
Ha! You are so funny - WF didn''t say anything about you, but if you are on the "picky" list, then I promise that I am on there with you
emsmilep.gif
I don''t know what you''re talking about comparing our rings - after I saw your set, when I still had my asscher, I thought it was so gorgeous, I realized that I liked your look so much better! In fact, maybe it''s time for you to do another photoshoot of those beautiful rings!
emteeth.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Annette! Are you still loving your uternity as much as I''m loving mine? WF sure cranks out some b-utiful eternity bands!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 8:03:04 PM
Author: katiedid
Hi Annette! Are you still loving your uternity as much as I''m loving mine? WF sure cranks out some b-utiful eternity bands!!

Yes I DO! I''m so glad I got it when I did...if I would have hesitated 1 second, I wouldn''t have done it (mom guilt lol)

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Vesper your ring is just gorgeous, congrats on your anniversary. Your set is my favourite of all combinations, love it
30.gif
I just got my 20 anniversary band a couple of weeks ago (pics on thread) it''s seven across and I am very happy with it also, it is a low to the finger design similar to yours. I think they look fantastic all stacked together, it''s a great look.
35.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2009 4:07:03 AM
Author: Monnyjay
Vesper your ring is just gorgeous, congrats on your anniversary. Your set is my favourite of all combinations, love it
30.gif
I just got my 20 anniversary band a couple of weeks ago (pics on thread) it''s seven across and I am very happy with it also, it is a low to the finger design similar to yours. I think they look fantastic all stacked together, it''s a great look.
35.gif
Thanks Mommyjay! I just checked out the link to your new anniversary band - that ring is STUNNING!!! The diamonds are so huge & gorgeous! Congrats on your anniversary too!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring, vespergirl! I love it!

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

Enjoy it!

Heather

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaahh I can''t stay away from this thread!! Every combo is amazing!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It turned out perfect!! Love it!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty Vesper!!! Congratulations
30.gif
30.gif

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
I''m in love with the tiffany shared prong ring too. I think because it''s the only one that sits low enough IMO. I''m glad to hear that others are able to duplicate the low setting. Congrats, it looks perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results