shape
carat
color
clarity

1.68 ct Whiteflash shared prong eternity - it''s finally here! Loads of pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Happy anniversary.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Cachette: I know exactly what you mean about the prongs - I love the way that they''re close together, so you really see the rounded tops of the diamonds.

Decodelighted: I really love it stacked with the asscher band too! It kind of reminds me of a Tiffany "celebration ring" stack, and I didn''t think they would really go together either, but it''s really fun to mix & match them.

TravelingGal: I have to admit, I was worried after I got the first ring - it sat much higher than I wanted, even though I had specified that I wanted it as low as the Memoire ring. Also, since it was originally made size 5.25, the jeweler used 22 diamonds. When I asked him to size it down to a 5, I said that I only wanted 21 diamonds, but he said that he still thought he might need to use 22. I knew that that would be too many, and it would still sit too high. As it turns out, when he set the diamonds very low, he needed less of them to go around, only 21, so now it fits perfectly. It took a couple of weeks of back & forth, but I have to say he couldn''t have done a better job on the finished product, and WF was nothing but patient with this picky PSer (especially poor Vera, that woman is a saint
emembarrassed.gif
)

Thanks again to everyone for all of the lovely comments!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is the perfect set! You have achieved perfection!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Egads, woman! I
30.gif
it! I didn''t know you had all of those stacking bands. Very nice
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I cannot even believe how much better that looks that the first time around! It just looks tighter and more streamlined. Looks awesome with your solitaire! Worth the wait and I completely agree that WF should make this a stock offering!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vesper - it''s perfect! It looks amazing with your beautiful engagement ring - well worth the wait!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, its gorgeous, Vesper!!! I love all 3 rings stacked together!!! Happy anniversary, and enjoy your new FAB ring!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
wow that is a gorgeous ring and set. it adds so much ice to your hand! beautiful!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful new ring Vesper!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful with your solitaire! Congrats and happy anniversary!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
G
30.gif
rge
30.gif
us and so perfect with your e-ring! Happy Anniversary!

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
What a difference! It is sheer perfection and well worth the wait!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and I still love the milgraining on the wedding band!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really did turn out very nicely - it looks gorgeous with your solitaire!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love it! The low profile is perfect. Perfect with your e-ring. Love it with the asscher band. Just plain love it! So glad that WF made it right the second time. Well worth the wait!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well they got it right this time because it looks fabulous and it goes so well with all of your beautful rings!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh, VESPERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! It''s GORGEOUS!!!
36.gif

Date: 6/10/2009 2:28:11 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 6/10/2009 2:22:37 PM
Author: vespergirl
more
THAT''S a keeper!
I like it stacked in the middle, between the e-ring and other diamond band!
Very nice..enjoy!
Ditto this, Beau . . . I love that look!!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! BTW so in love with the milgrain you added to your WB! *swoon*

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 4:49:21 PM
Author: Bliss
Wow, that is the perfect set! You have achieved perfection!

My words exactly! What a winning set!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I just love it! I am so happy that you are happy!

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
Very pretty I like the full hand shot......so natural leaning near the window....:)

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful set! i like all three together
1.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vespergirl - I accidentally posted my comment to your old thread. I had gone back to that one to see the difference! Anyway, I love the new ring. It''s so beautiful and low-set and I''m so happy you have the ring you''d envisioned! Gorgeous!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 9:09:38 PM
Author: katiedid
vespergirl - I accidentally posted my comment to your old thread. I had gone back to that one to see the difference! Anyway, I love the new ring. It''s so beautiful and low-set and I''m so happy you have the ring you''d envisioned! Gorgeous!
Thanks katiedid! I just love your WF eternity band too!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! It''s the perfect size.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS! It''s beautiful! I''m glad it worked out

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, Vespergirl, the new eternity band is TDF!!!!!!!! I LOVE it. Mine is similar, 1.68 ctw size 4.75 from Signed Pieces. I love it, but can CERTAINLY tell a different even just through pictures on yours----it''s lower set, much more "memoire like", and I''ve gotta say, those F-G ACA''s are spectacular!!!!!!!!!!! A 2ctw memoire eternity band is what I fell in love with originally........budget drove the end result of my Signed Pieces band which I do love and can certainly appreciate from a "value" perspective (being the downright cheap bargain type that I am), but I don''t think I''ve seen many non-Memoire bands around here come CLOSE to yours.
30.gif
Wonderful job and display of patience working it out with WF. The end result was VERY worth it!
36.gif
It''s GORGEOUS, perfect and goes beautifully with your asscher band (which by the way I ADORE the milligrain you added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and of course gorgeous honkin'' solitaire!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I love it too. Am sooooo happy I got it! WF just continues to impress me!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 11:36:22 AM
Author: katiedid
Thank you! I love it too. Am sooooo happy I got it! WF just continues to impress me!

Hey katiedid!! Just wanted to say hello..been a long time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results