shape
carat
color
clarity

1.55 or 2 carat emerald

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SYR

Rough_Rock
I am looking at changing my 2.0 carat princess cut to an emerald cut. The 1.55 carat and the 2 carat dont look that different. They seem to be cut very similarly. The price difference between the 2 carat and 1.55 carat is around 10K for not that big of a difference noticable to the naked eye. I am torn. Any advice?????

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
What are the dimensions of them both?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since you asked for advice and you are looking at squares, how about checking out asschers?

Have you seen any good asschers live?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 10:02:46 PM
Author:SYR
I am looking at changing my 2.0 carat princess cut to an emerald cut. The 1.55 carat and the 2 carat dont look that different. They seem to be cut very similarly. The price difference between the 2 carat and 1.55 carat is around 10K for not that big of a difference noticable to the naked eye. I am torn. Any advice?????
don''t pay for what you can''t see :) PUt the money in a strong investment and spend it when you can make a difference you can see.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you find another 2.0 that you DO notice the difference in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results