shape
carat
color
clarity

1.5 ctw IDJ 5 stone ring

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and beautiful diamonds! I’m so happy that it all worked out in the end and you get to enjoy wearing that stunner every day :love:.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ring, love your tan and love the singing chook in the background :love: 5 stones are a special, classic everyday ring, so happy that it all turned out beautifully for you! :appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan Congrats on finally getting your 5-stone. It is lovely, blingy, and I am glad IDJ made it right for you. Just gorgeous!:love:

May I ask, what size is your ring finger? Just getting a feel for possible coverage for my own 5-stone ideas. ;)2

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan Congrats on finally getting your 5-stone. It is lovely, blingy, and I am glad IDJ made it right for you. Just gorgeous!:love:

May I ask, what size is your ring finger? Just getting a feel for possible coverage for my own 5-stone ideas. ;)2

My finger is a 4.5:)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get that it. It’s the reason did 3/4 eternity and my penchant for slamming my hand flat in excitement on any given surface. My wedding band is 10 pointers and I don’t think I could go larger than that between my fingers! Do you find the setting to sit comfortably low? So beautiful very happy for you!

Sorry I missed this question!!! I think it sits plenty low. I didn't ask for a particularly low setting. It's very comfortable to wear, sometimes I forget I have it on!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
@soxfan it is fabulous! I think well worth waiting the extra few weeks to get it perfect. Hope you enjoy wearing it. It certainly sparkles a lot, I would have to be careful driving :lol:

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
:love:Definitely worth waiting the extra few weeks!! Enjoy it in good health.
I have custom earrings in the works with IDJ. It’s taken a few weeks to get it just right and I know Yekutiel and his team will make sure it’s a stunner in the end!! Soxfan, wear your shades for all that bling!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Definitely worth waiting the extra few weeks!! Enjoy it in good health.
I have custom earrings in the works with IDJ. It’s taken a few weeks to get it just right and I know Yekutiel and his team will make sure it’s a stunner in the end!! Soxfan, wear your shades for all that bling!

Can't wait to see them! Hubby is getting me 1 ctw studs from them either in September for my bday or for X-mas!

I wear my 5 stone every day! Can't stop staring!

IMG_9810.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this ring!! :love: Love everything about it - the setting, the diamond size, the scalloped look, the height off the finger - it's perfect in every way and looks fabulous on you! :appl:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow! that fire shot is :kiss2:

beautiful ring! Must.step.away.from.PS.before.I.buy.anything.else

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It’s beautiful. :love::love::love: So glad it’s exactly what you wanted.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to have a 5 stone band a few years ago. I sold it and I wish I hadn't now. I might get another one after seeing this thread!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this ring!! :love: Love everything about it - the setting, the diamond size, the scalloped look, the height off the finger - it's perfect in every way and looks fabulous on you! :appl:

Thank you!

It really is perfect. I haven't worn my wedding set since I got it! It's so classic, comfortable and easy to wear.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a ring :kiss2:. I love absolutely everything about it!!!! Thanks for sharing all of the photos and videos (and the chicken was a great addition :mrgreen2:).

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! Nice and low too!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous ring @soxfan :love:. It looks amazbling on your hand. Elegant and bright and BAM pure perfection. LOVE!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got the remake of my ring and it's gorgeous. Yekutiel made sure it was perfect before sending it out to me, and I called to let him know just how much I love it:) Stats:

1.53 ctw G/H VS2 ideal cut stones 14k white gold

I have never seen ideal cut diamonds in real life. They sparkle like CRAZY! I will upload some videos soon when I figure out how to do it! Some pics (not great, as the best place to take iPhone pics is my pantry!)

IMG_9656.jpg IMG_9644.jpg IMG_9646.jpg IMG_9647.jpg IMG_9652.jpg :

IMG_9638.jpg

So beautiful!! Perfect size & coverage on your finger!! So blingy & sparkly!! Great job!! Congratulations!!! :kiss2:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Your ring is gorgeous!!
It looks beautiful on your beautiful hand. More pics please!!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely! So happy they were able to fix the issues with the ring. It looks great on you and perfect edge to edge coverage. I know what you mean by the ease of wear too. So simple and elegant. I know a handful of PSers who wear their 5/7/eternity rings more than their amazing big rocks.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Your ring is gorgeous!!
It looks beautiful on your beautiful hand. More pics please!!!

I'm getting a manicure later! I'll post some pics....:love:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, it looks great on you, so pleased everything has been sorted and you are so happy with it. Classic, wearable and looks great on your hand!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results