shape
carat
color
clarity

1.5 ctw IDJ 5 stone ring

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got the remake of my ring and it's gorgeous. Yekutiel made sure it was perfect before sending it out to me, and I called to let him know just how much I love it:) Stats:

1.53 ctw G/H VS2 ideal cut stones 14k white gold

I have never seen ideal cut diamonds in real life. They sparkle like CRAZY! I will upload some videos soon when I figure out how to do it! Some pics (not great, as the best place to take iPhone pics is my pantry!)

IMG_9656.jpg IMG_9644.jpg IMG_9646.jpg IMG_9647.jpg IMG_9652.jpg :

IMG_9638.jpg

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!!!!!! I have been waiting to see it! I an thrilled for you! It's stunning, bi bling perfection!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and the diamonds look blinding to me! I'm glad you are now happy with it.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Seeing all these 5 and 7 stone rings is tempting me to add one to my finger

giamari23

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Omg that thing is stunning. I now have new goals (jewelery achievement unlocked). I love the look of eternity bands but can’t take the feeling. I’d consider something like this.

Wear it in good health.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg that thing is stunning. I now have new goals (jewelery achievement unlocked). I love the look of eternity bands but can’t take the feeling. I’d consider something like this.

Wear it in good health.

I have a teeny tiffany metro eternity ring. I wear it sparingly because I am afraid of destroying it. I make sure I don't grab handles, etc. I could never wear an eternity and not stress out. I like the 5 stone. It covers my finger perfectly!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YAY! I've been waiting to hear that you got it and it's absolutely perfect. This is beautiful! :dance:

giamari23

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a teeny tiffany metro eternity ring. I wear it sparingly because I am afraid of destroying it. I make sure I don't grab handles, etc. I could never wear an eternity and not stress out. I like the 5 stone. It covers my finger perfectly!
I get that it. It’s the reason did 3/4 eternity and my penchant for slamming my hand flat in excitement on any given surface. My wedding band is 10 pointers and I don’t think I could go larger than that between my fingers! Do you find the setting to sit comfortably low? So beautiful very happy for you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO happy it turned out so well this time! :love: It is the perfect size for your finger and looks gorgeous!!!:appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect finger coverage on you! Glad you are happy w/ the final result!:appl:

MK514

Rough_Rock
It's lovely and blingy! Enjoy it! :love:

IssyBelle

Rough_Rock
Premium
I’m so pleased for you it turned out exactly how you hoped. It looks stunning on your finger. I’ve never seen super ideals IRL so I really enjoyed watching the videos thanks for posting them - my oh my that is some sparkle and fire going on :love:

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Glad to know you finally received the new ring. Looks perfect on your finger! :angel:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to hear that all is well with your new band!! It's spectacular on you :cool2: and you sound thrilled :bigsmile::appl:

You and Yekutiel did good :mrgreen2:

sugagrl

Rough_Rock
Yay, we are finally ring twin. So happy for you. The ring looks perfect on you! Congrats!!

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and stunning, the story with amazing results....

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the band and the glee and excitement in your voice (and in chicken's voice:lol-2:)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - so glad that the remake turned out so well!

Enjoy the sparkles!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The diamonds are gorgeous and the ring looks fabulous on your hand. Congratulations! The videos were fun, too. I love that we get to see your enjoyment and enthusiasm directly. This is how I feel and sound when I talk about my jewels. See, none of us are insane--this is all good. And normal, too! I'm going to go show my husband, right away!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamonds are gorgeous and the ring looks fabulous on your hand. Congratulations! The videos were fun, too. I love that we get to see your enjoyment and enthusiasm directly. This is how I feel and sound when I talk about my jewels. See, none of us are insane--this is all good. And normal, too! I'm going to go show my husband, right away!

OMG do I sound crazy? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wore it all day. Obligatory steering wheel shot:

IMG_9703.jpg

public service announcement: This is what your hand will look like if you bake in the sun all summer.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG do I sound crazy? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wore it all day. Obligatory steering wheel shot:

IMG_9703.jpg

public service announcement: This is what your hand will look like if you bake in the sun all summer.
Only in a good way!

Q

Queenie60

Such a beautiful ring - so happy for you that it turned out to be perfect! Enjoy this well deserved bling!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats SF, that is a beautiful ring! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results