shape
carat
color
clarity

1.37ct RB? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2008 7:56:20 AM
Author: Ellen

Well I am one of the guilty parties you refer to here Deb, although I also added, if he was aware of this, and truly wanted the stone, it was a winner. I sometimes mention it because many come here thinking they have to go with higher color and clarity to get a great stone. And that's not truly the case. So please don't scream at me, I was honestly only trying to help.
39.gif

I would never scream at someone here, Ellen, least of all you! I was just about to scream in frustration. I think I remember some line from "Romeo and Juliet", remembered from reading in high school. One young man says, "I do not bite my thumb at you, sir; I bite by thumb, sir". Except that I think in the case of this character, he meant to insult the man from the opposite side. I didn't mean to insult you. So maybe that was a bad analogy. Also: I cannot remember if the man who talked about biting his thumb was a Montague or a Capulet. Unless someone assigns "Romeo and Juliet" to my daughter, I may remain ignorant about this for a long, long time. I hope this helps.

Deborah
34.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 10:21:20 AM
Author: AGBF

I would never scream at someone here, Ellen, least of all you! I was just about to scream in frustration. I think I remember some line from ''Romeo and Juliet'', remembered from reading in high school. One young man says, ''I do not bite my thumb at you, sir; I bite by thumb, sir''. Except that I think in the case of this character, he meant to insult the man from the opposite side. I didn''t mean to insult you. So maybe that was a bad analogy. Also: I cannot remember if the man who talked about biting his thumb was a Montague or a Capulet. Unless someone assigns ''Romeo and Juliet'' to my daughter, I may remain ignorant about this for a long, long time. I hope this helps.

Deborah
34.gif
Thank you for elaborating Deb.
lol.gif
2.gif

triple

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I think the diamond sounds wonderful! I myself would not think of trying to save a few bucks on the girl I intend to marry. If your girl is as special to you as mine is to me I would NEVER give her a ring and say look what I was able to get away with!!!!! If I was buying a diamond for myself, then I might go down a little, but never for my wife!

You know E is not far away from D

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone!! :) BTW, I''ve been looking for your post for a bit after seeing Delster''s post!

retsled

Rough_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35.gif

Hello all

1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2008 2:31:34 PM
Author: retsled
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35.gif

Hello all

1.gif
Hi Ret!

We love your dear lady, so we are very happy to help and share in your excitement! Have you pulled the trigger on that incredible rock???
3.gif

retsled

Rough_Rock
Just need to take a moment......

Apologies for not getting back sooner been a busy two days!!!

Ok, where to start!?

Yes it's true my gorgeous gf is delster
30.gif

I had a brief chance on wednesday to check back here and with all the great advice (thanks everyone), i immediately called and purchased the diamond. I love it and i think it'll be perrrrrrfect for her dainty like fingees
9.gif

Soon it'll be off to find a new home in a Leon setting
9.gif

Thanks again everyone for all the help!!!!
36.gif

p.s. One younger single brother, but he's not legal yet!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2008 2:50:38 PM
Just need to take a moment......

Apologies for not getting back sooner been a busy two days!!!

Ok, where to start!?

Yes it''s true my gorgeous gf is delster
30.gif

I had a brief chance on wednesday to check back here and with all the great advice (thanks everyone), i immediately called and purchased the diamond. I love it and i think it''ll be perrrrrrfect for her dainty like fingees
9.gif
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader1.gif
runaround1.gif
woohoo.gif

Now all she needs is a nice bottle of her favourite Tabac Blond perfume....
31.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Congrats!! I saw your post and that other post on the same carat weight diamond and got worried!

So happy it worked out and Im'' sure it will be a stunning ring for your amazing gf!

Well done!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Delighted that you got that ring. It''s stunning!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!
36.gif
That is fantastic news.
You are such a sweetheart. She will be thrilled!
Nice job!
35.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL! He must be REALLY busy, he asked me five or six hours ago if he could post the link to which I replied yes. No link yet...

As Paul Harvey would say, Stand by for News!

Wink

P.S. Thank you to the many of you who gave thumbs up to such a gem! I was completely at a loss as to what his name meant until you explained it to me.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
how exciting!! Yay! I think your GF is pretty amesome as well. SOOOO please tell us about this Leon!! I promise not to tell
12.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
late to this thread but the stone is amazing and in a Leon setting??? you''d better take smelling salts when you give her the ring because she could easily faint...

retsled

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Again apologies for the delay.

Here is the link to the diamond

www.craftedbyinfinity.com/index.php?pid=63&lang=eng&sid[]=245&src=loupe

Thanks Wink!

I can't say enough good things about the marvelous customer service from Wink and Paul. Wink has been beyond kind and helpful answering all my questions and helping me out arranging the wire transfer from overseas. Thanks guys! There was a small mix-up about the price of the diamond and the true price was actually higher than the one listed on Wink's website. I had no problem paying the higher price (it was fair as it was listed on Paul's website) but Paul actually let me have it for the lower one! If that's not amazing customer service, I don't know what is.

Thanks for everything Wink and Paul!
slider_yourock.gif

Delster is going to LOVE this stone!

Thanks again everyone!
thankyou.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Link doesn't work....WAH!
39.gif

Wink and Paul DO rock!

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I will figure that linking-problem out with my web-guy.

The first time, you click the link, it goes to the website''s home-page.
Close it, click the link again, and it takes you to the stone.

Weird, above my understanding for sure, but I will have this checked.

Live long,

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/23/2008 2:40:31 PM
Hi all,

Again apologies for the delay.

Here is the link to the diamond

www.craftedbyinfinity.com/index.php?pid=63&lang=eng&sid[]=245&src=loupe

Thanks Wink!

I can''t say enough good things about the marvelous customer service from Wink and Paul. Wink has been beyond kind and helpful answering all my questions and helping me out arranging the wire transfer from overseas. Thanks guys! There was a small mix-up about the price of the diamond and the true price was actually higher than the one listed on Wink''s website. I had no problem paying the higher price (it was fair as it was listed on Paul''s website) but Paul actually let me have it for the lower one! If that''s not amazing customer service, I don''t know what is.

Thanks for everything Wink and Paul!
slider_yourock.gif

Delster is going to LOVE this stone!

Thanks again everyone!
thankyou.gif

Thank you for the kind words. I had given the updated price list to my webmaster almost a week before Retsled called me, but he had not yet updated the file.

Retsled was very gracious in agreeing to the higher price since this was a stone that still belonged to Paul although I had it here and I did not have the authority to deliver it at the lower price.

(The Infinity stones I have listed on my site are a mixture of the ones that I own and the ones that Paul still owns and allows me to have here on a system called "memo". I could and would have easily made that call myself on a stone that I owned.)

A quick phone call to Paul and it was fixed in Retsled''s favor, that is the kind of vendor that Paul is and it makes it such a pleasure to deal with him as my major diamond supplier.

Once again I thank all of you for the kind words of encouragement to Retsled, it is so wonderful that Paul''s stones are getting the recognition that they deserve.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/23/2008 2:41:35 PM
Author: Lorelei
Link doesn''t work....WAH!
39.gif

Wink and Paul DO rock!

Hmmm, try it again, I just clicked on it and arrived on that diamond''s page on Paul''s website.

Wink

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice diamond. Welcome to PS.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Link works now! I don''t think that diamond could possibly BE any more beautiful! I am so pleased it is going to such a lovely girl as our Mrs Retsled to be! What a happy thread!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2008 3:41:23 PM
Author: Lorelei
Link works now! I don''t think that diamond could possibly BE any more beautiful! I am so pleased it is going to such a lovely girl as our Mrs Retsled to be! What a happy thread!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Ditto!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
It looks amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results