shape
carat
color
clarity

1.25 RB Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Thank You vespergirl, Skippy123, bling addict, freefly and y2kitty!! You`re all so sweet!

Stone Hunter - Thank You so much Stone Hunter, you`re so kind! I actually forwarded this thread to my sister and she was so stunned by all the positive replies and comments about her photo-taking. She feels ''famous''
3.gif

loveyy - Thank You loveyy! The dimensions are 7.06*7.01*4.2.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I have 2 more pictures that I`d like to add to this thread.

I like the red background of this one.

IMG_0335r.JPG

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
On my beloved laptop again...
1.gif

IMG_0380r.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that size is just perfect on you!!!! Beautiful ring and set!

Do you think this is the size you''ll stay with for a while?

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Thank You, Lauren!! Yes, I`m definitely planning to stay with this size ''for a while''... Normally I would say ''forever'', but PS taught me not to say that word when it comes to upgrades...
3.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a very lovely ring and a very nice upgrade!

I still love that Tiffany type setting - beautiful!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love the setting. It looks great with your wedding band. The diamond is gorgeous too.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The diamond is stunning.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! It looks so elegant, classic and... well, huge!
9.gif
Congrats, wear it in the best of health!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks huge on you! Gorgeous and huge!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful Chiquitapet. Can I ask you who made the setting (I am in Melb too). I have a 1.15pt H&A Ideal rb and I would like to change my setting from a 4 prong to one like yours, but have not seen it anywhere. I too have spoken to Annie (MDX) and she is lovely, extremely helpful. You must be so happy with your ring, I am very jealous I want smaller fingers so my diamond looks that big
9.gif
35.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks, oddoneout, qtiekiki, AdiS, dreamer_dachsie, SanDiegoLady - Thank You!

Monnyjay - Thank You! Yes, I`m so very happy with my ring! I had my setting done by our local jeweller here in Brisbane, recommended by Annie. My previous setting was from MDX and as beautiful as their diamonds are, their jeweller''s craftsmanship is really not that great... I may be a bit harsh, but the little details like asymetric prongs etc. really bothered me... Annie has been in the business for many years and knows excellent jewellers across Australia. If I was you I would ask her who she''d recommend in Melbourne - she knows that us pricescopers are perfectionists and obsess about our jewellery a bit more than general population
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Love the stone and the setting. Just a perfect round solitaire, which in my humble opinion, is the very best choice for an e-ring. Looks great with your lovely wedding band. Thanks for the pictures, which are gorgeous, BTW.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
unique band

belgian_mussels

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, love your wedding set. The RB solitaire looks huge!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Chiqiuta, it''s gorgeous, and I love your wedding band!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl, mitsui4, belgian_mussels, ckrickett and KimberlyH: Thank You for looking and for your lovely comments!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results