shape
carat
color
clarity

$1,000 - $150,000 Sapphire engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ER_Doc_Mike

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 9:40:33 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 11/7/2008 9:09:24 PM

Author: LaurenThePartier

Oh my gosh! Those rings are both just STUNNING!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and your fiance!!!!

Where did the second sapphire come from? I am dying to see a front shot of it, but that profile is just divine!!!!

In total agreement; can we see more of the second pretty please
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Sure. I will ask her to take front-on pics of the 23rd street ring. Before I do though, are there any other angles you''d like to see?

We are going to see Leon again later this month to design wedding bands, earrings and a necklace so she can wear all at the wedding.

p.s. I''m going out-of-town tomorrow so won''t be able to post anything until the weekend. Sorry.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 3:04:49 PM
Author: ER_Doc_Mike

Date: 11/7/2008 9:40:33 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 11/7/2008 9:09:24 PM

Author: LaurenThePartier

Oh my gosh! Those rings are both just STUNNING!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and your fiance!!!!

Where did the second sapphire come from? I am dying to see a front shot of it, but that profile is just divine!!!!

In total agreement; can we see more of the second pretty please
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Sure. I will ask her to take front-on pics of the 23rd street ring. Before I do though, are there any other angles you'd like to see?

We are going to see Leon again later this month to design wedding bands, earrings and a necklace so she can wear all at the wedding.

p.s. I'm going out-of-town tomorrow so won't be able to post anything until the weekend. Sorry.
Oh goodness, more pics in general please. How about hand shots too pls?? What a lucky lady!
36.gif
Yay can't wait to hear about the wedding bands, earrings and necklace; have a safe and fun trip
3.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW.....AWESOME.....BOTH RINGS ARE AMAZING!!!!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results