shape
carat
color
clarity

0.8 ct Solitiare for 6.5 ring size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

schumisam

Rough_Rock
Hi.

I am planning on buying an engagement ring for my sweetheart.

It is a 0.8 ct round solitaire with quality I VS2. The ring is 18 carat white gold. The ring size is 6.5. Picture attached.

Can anyone please tell me if this is a good selection for that ring size? It would be great if someone could post a picture of the same size of diamond on a 6.5 size ring, when worn on the finger.

Basically, I just need help deciding whether a 0.8 ct solitaire will look good on a 6.5 size ring :)

Thanks.

Ringsoli678542.jpg

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Schumisam, I like the setting you have picked
1.gif

I'm attaching a not very good photo - sorry haven't mastered my photo taking skills - of my ring. I have a size 6.5 finger, and my solitaire is 0.78
Hope this helps.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry my attachments didn't seem to work.

schumisam

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Bling Addict
26.gif

That picture really helps.

Could you please do me a favor and attach the same picture but taken from slightly further away?

I hope you don''t mind
26.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Schumisam, I didn''t have any photos from further away, I just took one I think it''s a bit fuzzy, and I look yellow (I''m not really, it''s just the lighting!) hopefully it gives you an idea for size though. The thread deelight mentioned might be useful too
1.gif

A solitaire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results