shape
carat
color
clarity

“Buann Gra’ Gach Rud”; “Love Conquers All”

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous, @Matthews1127! And I'm only 2 and a half years late to the party - yay! :rolleyes: (sorry!)

I love this band! So substantial, yet elegant on the hand. And I love all your comments on your marriage; you sound like an excellent wife.

I'm glad you found your soul mate. And I'm very glad you found this perfect wedding band! :wavey:

<3

ETA Most of all, I'm glad you found your way to PriceScope!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous, @Matthews1127! And I'm only 2 and a half years late to the party - yay! :rolleyes: (sorry!)

I love this band! So substantial, yet elegant on the hand. And I love all your comments on your marriage; you sound like an excellent wife.

I'm glad you found your soul mate. And I'm very glad you found this perfect wedding band! :wavey: <3

Thank you so much, @mrs-b!
Better late than never, I say! :lol-2:
I know you have been a busy lady with some amazing projects, so I would imagine we just crossed past one another in our posts!

I almost didn’t find, nor purchase this band, the day we visited our jeweler to look at wedding bands.

Initially, the bands our jeweler presented were stock bands that were intended to match my ER.
I didn’t care for them; they just seemed to blend in with the ER, and none really were a stand alone band.
I like variety, and I prefer to be able to choose which bands I wish to wear, based upon what I’m doing that given day. The stock pieces only contained bead set rounds, and I was set on baguettes or step cuts being incorporated in my WR.
Not to mention, I wanted my WR to be wider than my ER, even if within a small margin. None of the stock “matchy match” bands offered that extra width, either.

At that point, I was offered an opportunity to walk across the store to the Anniversary band case to see if anything struck a chord.

There she sat. Staring at me from the case.
She was perfect. Well....ALMOST.
The bare metal was polished, but plain. There was no detail, no milgrain. Just shiny WG.
DH refused to move forward unless the detail of my ER could be added to that band. He was insistent upon it matching the design; he felt they were not a pair without that consistent flow. I agreed. He made a strong case.
I REALLY loved the band, and I was hoping the jeweler would be able to add the detail; I really didn’t want to go the custom route, nor did I want to pass on this beautiful band.

After some discussion between the sales rep and the Jeweler, it was agreed it could be added, without compromising the integrity of the band, and we were sold!

I suppose you can say it was destiny...lol!!

She is a very special piece to me for more than one, obvious reason. I refused to settle for anything less, and she was sitting there waiting for me to find her.
Everything works out for a reason. ♥️
As for the additional details surrounding our marriage, DH and I have experienced a lot of obstacles and challenges in the early years of our relationship, which I believe have only united us.
He is my best friend, and I feel blessed to be his wife.I waited a really long time to find him, so I appreciate him a little more. =)2
He is an amazing spouse. He takes care of me, and of our children. We work well as a team, and I know this is forever for both of us.

I have enjoyed reading stories of others, here, including yours, where you can feel the love between husband and wife. It’s beautiful to see so much happiness among couples, and I’m proud to be counted among them.

This community is valuable in resources and in connecting people who share a common love of both jewelry and their loved ones.
During a time such as the current global pandemic, we, the international community, need an outlet to find positivity and love in the world.
PS is that place for me. ♥️

My jewelry pieces have stories attached to them. I won’t wear something that doesn’t have significance, meaning, or that doesn’t speak to me.
They give new meaning to “statement piece”. ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results