shape
carat
color
clarity

Τiny little Valentine gift to share!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alright, i admit it...I wasn't supposed to receive any more bling for the next...months...or should i say years? :Up_to_something: But DH did it again and i can't complain :naughty:
This year we hadn't discussed anything about Valentine's Day gifts. So i just decided to get DH an i-pad, because he had mentioned some time ago that he'd like to get one. I had hidden the box under the bed, but two days before Valentine's day i couldn't keep the secret any longer and i just presented the box to him! He was so excited! After he calmed down from his excitement, he said that he had something for me too :naughty: He went to his changing room and came back with the most beautiful jewelry box i have ever seen in my life! (I really have to take pictures of it too, now that i'm thinking about it!)
I opened the box and there they were...My new tiny 18kt yellow gold studs, with equally tiny diamonds of .06 tcw!
I love tiny gold earrings and i wear them a lot, especially because i enjoy putting them on and just...forgetting about them. Usually i even sleep with them. The problem was that i only had white gold studs, which match my ER and half eternity band. But since lately i was very lucky to obtain two new, yellow gold, rings, i was thinking that i needed a pair of simple, small, YG studs to match with them and i had told DH about it! ;)) He really listens, doesn't he? :D
So enough with the talk...let's post some pictures!
Needless to say that my pics are not clear and good, as always :roll: Sorry for that guys...
Also, i'm warning you that this is a very ...humble piece of bling...Nevertheless, as i've said before, diamonds are so amazing...even when they are tiny, they can give somebody a huge amount of pleasure...especially when they are given to you with love ;))
Here we go:

hpim2118.jpg

hpim2119.jpg

hpim2121.jpg

hpim2124.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is so sweet!! you two are such a cute couple - I love it when you post stuff like this about how you both surprise and treat each other... awe... I'm jealous!!!

Back to the earrings - they are beautiful!!! How sparkly they are - packing a big punch in those little baby's!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And some not so clear earrshots...!
I guess, you can tell from my big smile that those little things made me very happy! I guess it's because i didn't expect to receive them at this particular time and because i have the pleasure of wearing them and never taking them off due to their size!
That's all...thank for looking and i hope that all of my friends here had a wonderful Valentine's Day :wavey:

photo0218.jpg

photo0219.jpg

photo0220.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, right?! The couple part is almost as exciting as the bling. I love the fact that neither of you could wait and love your photos with flowers - can't go wrong. Ear shots plz

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
PERFECT size for easy breezy, every day wear---- your DH rocks!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hah, your gorgeous ear shots must've been loading while I was typing! Well done!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1360964065|3381165 said:
Oh that is so sweet!! you two are such a cute couple - I love it when you post stuff like this about how you both surprise and treat each other... awe... I'm jealous!!!

Back to the earrings - they are beautiful!!! How sparkly they are - packing a big punch in those little baby's!!!

My dearest Enerchi...thank you so much! You are the sweetest girl ever ::) <<hugs>>

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Minous, thank you so much ::)
And yes, we can't restrain ourselves but sometimes i wish we could coz we always end up getting the gifts on irrelevant days:)

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awww, those are beautiful and you guys sound like such an adorable couple. :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

...... Are you Katherine McPhee... Your smile is beautiful!!! Looks like her smile!
And I love those earrings on you! You have the sweetest DH ever!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1360975472|3381309 said:
...... Are you Katherine McPhee... Your smile is beautiful!!! Looks like her smile!

Beautiful gift for a beautiful woman from her sweet husband!! Yay!! :appl: And I agree with YT-your smile is like Katherine McPhee's!
Wear in health and happiness Naty!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
The earrings are so pretty and very thoughtful ... and you are a knock out!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the earrings, they look beautiful on you! And you are beautiful too, inside and out! What a sweet and thoughtful dh you have, a keeper for sure :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you are a true beauty, Naty, inside and out! Those are beautiful earrings! :love: I'd love to have a pair like that! You and your hubby are so sweet! :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
missy|1360976416|3381319 said:

Beautiful gift for a beautiful woman from her sweet husband!! Yay!! :appl: And I agree with YT-your smile is like Katherine McPhee's!

Maybe this was a clue - maybe she IS Katherine McPhee! :shock:

Regardless of your true identity (we won't tell, we promise), these earrings are so delicate and beautiful. They look just perfect on you. Yay for thoughtful husbands with bling presents! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is incredibly sweet.

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Super cute!!!
The ear shots are adorable!! :)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful girl and beautiful earrings!!!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beautiful earrings. I love smaller studs too- they are comfortable to wear all day and go with everything.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Oh, you two are so sweet!! :D
The earrings are truly perfect on you, gorgeous indeed !!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cygnet|1360964616|3381177 said:
Awww, those are beautiful and you guys sound like such an adorable couple. :)

Thank you so much Cygnet, that's so sweet of you!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hehehe YT! Isn't Katherine McPhee a brunette :D ?

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missy, you are as sweet as that adorable kitty on your avatar ::) Thank you so much for your kind words!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1360976914|3381326 said:
The earrings are so pretty and very thoughtful ... and you are a knock out!

Ohhh...Rosebloom...your posts are so good for a girl's self confidence!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

nataliesamaras said:

Hehehe YT! Isn't Katherine McPhee a brunette :D ?
Yes... Ohhh ok, gotcha... Keep your identity on the DL.

Either way! You're beautiful and your earrings look absolutely perfect on you.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1360982386|3381405 said:
I love the earrings, they look beautiful on you! And you are beautiful too, inside and out! What a sweet and thoughtful dh you have, a keeper for sure :appl:

My dear Junebug, thank you so much! I'm definitely doing everything in my power to keep DH...who else would be able to put up with me..i wonder!!! :D

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1360982588|3381409 said:
Yes, you are a true beauty, Naty, inside and out! Those are beautiful earrings! :love: I'd love to have a pair like that! You and your hubby are so sweet! :appl:

Hehehe diamondseeker2006...I'd like to have a lot of your AMAZING jewelry too...but it ain't gonna happen :lol:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1360982691|3381413 said:

Maybe this was a clue - maybe she IS Katherine McPhee! :shock:

Regardless of your true identity (we won't tell, we promise), these earrings are so delicate and beautiful. They look just perfect on you. Yay for thoughtful husbands with bling presents! :appl:

Hehehe justginger, i promise i'm not! And you definitely don't want to hear me sing...hehe, trust me!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments ;))

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1360984159|3381428 said:
That is incredibly sweet.

Thank you pregcurious :wavey:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nyc2chigal|1360984351|3381433 said:
Super cute!!!
The ear shots are adorable!! :)

Thanks Nyc2chigal ! I'm not very good at taking pictures and especially of myself on the mirror, but i tried my best!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results