carat
color
clarity

New New! 6+ ct Old Mine!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m dead.

That is an amazing chunkalicious stone. Beautiful ring! Enjoy all of them in good health and happiness:appl:

Thank you!!! She is super chunky and fiery! Kinda fits my own personality :lol:

So so amazing!!!!

Thanks!!

It’s beautiful! Congratulations @kama_s !!!

Thank you!

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!:appl:
your new stone and ALL your rings are gorgeous!!! love them all.

Thank you!!!

:eek2: I MEANNNNNN!!! :clap:

I truly can't find the words to express how gorgeous your new BOULDER is!!! Heck, your entire collection is FIRE!!!!! If I had your rings I'd probably keel over and die of pure, unadulterated, overwhelming JOY!

Hahaha, thank you!!

Really beautiful - and I love the new setting as well! Well done!

Thanks!!

Just stupendous! :love::love::love:

Thank you!!

I'm completely in love with the 'new' cut-it's perfection. I deeply heart your other rings as well. They all look amazingly fab on you:love:

The tweaking made this stone into a superstar!!

wowzer.gif
A big congrats Kama! :clap:
Thanks!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thud!! Gorgeous!! All of them!!:love::love::love:

Congrats on the acquisition of another beautiful blingilicious diamond/ring.

Thank you so much!!!

OMG!!!! IT BLINGS up WHITE!!!! Great great eye for the slight tweak in the center facet!!! The setting too!!! LOVE.... the double claws on each side.... Nice :D

It really does! It does NOT face up like an L. It faces up as white as my J OECs! Thank you!

...!

A crazy thing of beauty.

Vid-e-o! Vid-e-o!

Please? :halo:

I wish I knew how to upload a video here, I don’t think I can. I need to upload on YouTube! Until then, check out Grace’s IG - she posted a video!

I’m speechless :love::love::love:

It’s gorgeous!

Thanks!!

delightfulswoon.gif

Cushionlicious.:kiss2:
AMAZBling collection @kama_s and enjoy in health and blingy happiness.:appl:

Thank you!!! Btw, you and I can never ever see Grace again! It’s always trouble!

Ahhhrggg...

I have no words. Stunning perfection. Enjoy the heck out of this beauty!!

Thank you!!

Stunning!!!!!

Thanks!!

It’s so beautiful! Wow... :appl:

Thank you!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, @kama_s , its so beautiful and spectacular! And love your Gold B!!!

Thank you! My Goldie is my fav B and I got my ring made in platinum to match the PHW of Goldie! All my other Bs and Ks are in yellow or rose gold hardware except for my Goldie!

Gorgeous! Not only beautiful, but full of old world charm.

Yes! It’s got all the old world beauty and chunky charm!

Stunning! Please post profile pics!

Thank you! Will do!

This is incredible!!!!! :love::love::love: What an amazing stone and a wonderful addition to your already drop dead gorgeous collection!!! Sigh....#dreams #goals :kiss2:

Thank you so much!!!

OMCs are my fave and that one is definitely a stunner!

Thank you! They’re my fav too!

Such a beautiful ring! I could stare at it all day!

Sammeeeee!

“L” is for lovely! Congratulations on finding that magnificent stone:appl:
Perfect companion for your Hermes.

Thank you!!! Indeed! I got this ring made in platinum to match the PHW of my Gold B! The rest of my H bags are all in yellow or rose gold hardware...not that I care about matching!

You have a completely stunning collection! Congrats on the new one!

Thank you!!

Wow! I don't even know what to say. :love::love::love::love::love:

Haha, thanks!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning piece!!! You have a great eye for detailing. Before the recut it was a stunning stone but after the recut the magic happens. Gorgeous!!!

I love the detailing of the setting with the fabulous double claws, the milgrain and the elegant sides. Gorgeous stacking too!!!

Thank you! She was a pretty stone before the cut, but after the cut it was just pure magic! Chunky and fiery, just like her owner :cool2:

LOVE!!!!!:snooty::love::love: What a fabulous mate to your gorgeous EC!!! Two out-of-this-world rings!!!:appl:

Thanks!! Indeed, they make a fabulous couple! :bigsmile:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah, I can’t stop taking pics of this beauty :love:

C2FE3762-2C93-452B-B72B-076FBA3B96CA.jpeg 770CE1A0-B725-443A-9660-CF4B7C098CE4.jpeg A12C7729-0F72-4819-91BF-A33BAD76C0D4.jpeg
4FC13E91-98F5-4B72-A4E7-7DA48D9F58D7.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I have said this before about your EC, but I so admire and agree with your decision to do a little rehab to make both stones look their best! I love the settings, too!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kama_s where is the drool emoji when you need it? Seriously, that stone absolutely scrumptious and delicious ( :lickout: ) and your ring is just about the most beautiful I have ever seen! I love the setting too! It was kismet! They’re perfect for each other. Enjoy it and keep the pics coming! :pray::D

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Swoon! The stone. The setting. The stack. Individually amazing but absolutely sublime together.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

C2FE3762-2C93-452B-B72B-076FBA3B96CA.jpeg 770CE1A0-B725-443A-9660-CF4B7C098CE4.jpeg A12C7729-0F72-4819-91BF-A33BAD76C0D4.jpeg

No kidding. I like how you've imagined it...and the result. I wouldn't know where to start! Kama-s diamond rehab concierge???? :appl:

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon! The stone. The setting. The stack. Individually amazing but absolutely sublime together.

Yup. Well choregraphed (and then curated). Stone shapes. Setting styles. Yup

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have no words! :love::love::love::love::love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You my friend are definitely LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE!!! :dance::clap::love:

They are all uh-mayyyy-zing!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
You can upload to YouTube and then embed it into the post if you want. In the row of icons above the typing box there's a little movie strip icon, on mine it's next to a plus sign. You just put the link in the box and it will add it for you. But only if you're comfortable doing so, not if you already have an account that can be linked personally back to you.

I will have a hunt on Grace's website to see if I can find it! :cheeky:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness this is insanely gorgeous!!! All your rings are amazing!!! Talk about a Holy Grail collection! I hope you will be at the PS GTG in Carlsbad! I'd love to see them IRL.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!!! All your rings are gorgeous!! Congrats!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!! Btw, you and I can never ever see Grace again! It’s always trouble!

Haha aint that the truth. :lol-2:
Still, how about next time Grace is in town you come here and we can check out her new goodies together. Just sayin...:bigsmile:

@kama_s the ring looks perfect on your hand. I don't know how you choose which ring to wear because they are all so amazingly perfect on you.:love: Not just saying that. It's true. GORGEOUS all of them. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings and amazing diamonds!!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your rings are Jaw Dropping Stunnnning!!!! PERFECTION!

It was treat to open this thread.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, the faceting on this beauty is magnificent!!! Congrats on the L color grade! Your other ring ain't so bad either ;)2
6cts and a Birkin... *FAINT*

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming back hoping for many more pics of your beautiful ring.
I love your taste for handbags as well: is it a Birkin 35 in Gold?

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock

@kama_s it is gorgeous! Truly stunning!

Where did you find your beautiful French cut band? I haven’t seen one like it. I’m currently band shopping and was immediately drawn to it.

RSZ

Rough_Rock
Just blindingly beautiful! Enjoy your new pretties!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely incredibly beautiful, in fact your whole set of rings are truly stunning. :love::appl::love::appl::love::appl::love: I really like your little ?’cross cut’ E-W baguette set ring too. Apologies for not knowing the name of the cut!

Think I might just have to print a photo of your dreamy ring and put it in a frame.....LOL!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT stone tweak!!! Love the chunky sparkles and the setting is perfect for it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I literally have no words. I realise I am 2 weeks into a 3 week holiday in Cyprus & a bit raspberry Gin soaked at this time of the evening, but goodness me! Yummy!!!! What a STUNNER!!

arhzay

Rough_Rock

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition. The setting is just as stunning as the diamond which looks like a dancing rainbow on your finger. Simply magnificent :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is amazingly gorgeous but...but...but that emerald still makes my heart flutter.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kama_s , How do you decide which ring to wear???

You could never post too many pictures of these gorgeous rings!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I will come back next week with videos! Just trying to figure out the easiest way to upload.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results