shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera hand forged diamond pave & milgrain band

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Wow your ring looks sensational ! :) Victor did a fabulous job ! :love: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to come look again - would love to see more up close shots of the diamond side. It is just stunning!

How did you come up with this idea? Love it!!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
That is astounding. Gorgeous, glowing band. And I like it with the asscher!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's fantastic!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning!

cheers--Sharon

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you packrat, Haven, Suzy, pixgirl, tyty, motowmama

Slg47 – thanks for giving me another alternative, I thought long and hard for 24 hours before I pulled the trigger :naughty:

Yennyfire- awww thank you hun! YES and I say get one :Up_to_something:
Haha Natylad… well I’m done with my Left hand wedding ring side for band now gotta find a forever home for the asscher
Tacori-E ring, iota – thanks for the compliments ladies… boy, I don’t tire of looking at your gorgeous avatars.

MissGotRocks- Thank you so much. I have to give credit where credit is due. I actually gave up my “normal” controlling self up when I contacted Victor about the band… All I asked was it to be a specific height/depth and the rest was his to make it his way. I actually didn’t know what it was really suppose to look like other than thin, with diamonds halfway. He thought of the milgrain and engraving part, knew that I was a more modern contemporary kind of a gal with an “artdeco” asscher diamond that I wanted to pair it with… I hesitated all of a few moments and now I’m completely THRILLED !! Victor really has an eye for this!

Tigian- Hey girl! Haha… you are absolutely right, but the awesome PSr provided other alternatives and gave me input that I needed to make, and I thank you for all those comments. I threw a curve ball didn’t I?
Thanks Aoife, Farleysmom junebug17, Tuckins – You are absolutely right that the craftsmanship is truly remarkable. I love it! Such delicateness and sturdy at the same time!
Yssie, BoulderGal, MTG- hiya Ladies! Thanks so much. I’ve never had an engraved piece before, got to admit, I wasn’t much into engravings prior to this, although I am now convinced I NEED another engraved piece :naughty:

Sandyandisaac, Diamondrnglover, DS2006, Hospatogi, MrsSalvo, Sharon, novel
- Thank you so much ladies, I always love to see you guys and appreciate your comments… yay! Love this band..
I hope I didn't forget anyone, I apologize immensely if i did ::)

just a quick couple of shots since I'm wearing pearls today-handy props ehh, before heading off to work... if you need more pictures just ask.... Again, I love love love this band, just perfect everything... The diamonds are super sparkly :love:

band%20005.jpg
band%20006.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Congrats! Just the right antique touch to "go" with the asscher ... but not Twee. Nice choice!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sun came up, had a few minutes to spare... enjoy.
Thanks everyone again for stopping by and your lovely comments!
band%20007.jpg
band%20008.jpg
band%20009.jpg
band%20010.jpg
band%20011.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
decodelighted|1302617100|2894024 said:
I love it! Congrats! Just the right antique touch to "go" with the asscher ... but not Twee. Nice choice!

Thanks Deco- I took your advice ::) I appreciate you taking the time out to help me figure out the band. Its just Perfect!

I still want another band or two of course (wedding band stackers without the ering :Up_to_something: )... the one that DS2006 posted from singletstone and carre and all horizontal baguettes ah too many choices....lol

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T|1302617318|2894029 said:
decodelighted|1302617100|2894024 said:
Thanks Deco- I took your advice ::) I appreciate you taking the time out to help me figure out the band. Its just Perfect!
I still want another band or two of course (wedding band stackers without the ering :Up_to_something: )... the one that DS2006 posted from singletstone and carre and all horizontal baguettes ah too many choices....lol
Ha! Glad to help! I'm good for *something* from time to time ... :bigsmile: There's something about the glitter of pave that flatters the clean lines of step cuts w/o overshadowing them. BTW -- The new pix show just how *KILLER* your stone is -- and what precise prong work it has. :lickout:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
This band is just ridiculous. It looks amazing with your asscher as well. I had to look... again.

In fact, I just called Victor for a quote. I'm really tempted and as everyone's said so far, he seems like a really nice and friendly man.

Oh, and D&T, I will take all the pics you are willing to take. And do you have any with half diamonds, half engraving showing on your finger? Which side do you prefer? They both look so gorgeous.

I was thinking of an eternity but I don't know if I can pick just one.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again Deco :wavey:

Iota, I hurried up and took a snapshot... it started to get dark and came out a bit blurry sorry about that :wacko: hopefully this helps ::) I really like both sides so much that sometimes through out the day, I flip flop :naughty: OOOHhh.. it would look beautiful with your cushion :love:
band%20013.jpg
I honestly wouldn't mind getting an eternity full of diamonds with milgrain and another just engraved with milgrain :naughty: ...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like engraving and milgrain so much that I would honestly consider having a band made like this with no diamonds!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely exquisite! I had to come out of hiding to comment. I second ds2006, I would love a band like that with just the detail even, no diamonds!

Congrats and it looks perfect with your asscher.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
D&T, I love the engraving side with the asscher--very nice!!!! Maybe you could get an all engraved one for non blingy days? Or maybe that's just me lusting over your ring :naughty:

It looks fantastic with your e-ring, with your plain band and alone!

Congratulations again,
BoulderGal

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Uh oh I might need one of those too, love it!!! I'm really lusting over the engraved side it looks especially pretty in the YG. Thank you for sharing pictures.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Stunning! Having a visual history of the journey from ingot to finger makes it that much more special. Enjoy your beautiful band. :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS2006, BoulderGal, Sandycheeks - Thank you ladies... and yes... you should all get one :naughty: :Up_to_something: :love:

Winks Elf, Thank you for your kind words and definitely agree with :appl:

Angeline! hey hey missy! good to see you :wavey: how are you doing... I"m glad my project was able to pull you out of lurkdome and would love to see this in other metal color too :naughty:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
perfection!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Stunning is the word, and has been for all the incarnations I can remember! Victor Canera's work is remarkable and utterly swoon-worthy in yellow gold :lickout: Enjoy!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelpie, Aeo - Thank you so much ladies!! :wavey:

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! That's absolutely gorgeous, not that I'm biased or anything ;)). Victor's engraving is so perfect, and I'm incredibly picky... his wee orange blossoms are my favorite touch. It looks amazing on your hand with your set! I'm so glad to see more of Victor's work popping up here.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LGK said:
Oh wow! That's absolutely gorgeous, not that I'm biased or anything ;)). Victor's engraving is so perfect, and I'm incredibly picky... his wee orange blossoms are my favorite touch. It looks amazing on your hand with your set! I'm so glad to see more of Victor's work popping up here.

Hey LGK!! Thank you! Victor asked me if I wanted engravings... I hurried and searched for your ring, and so it was because of your ring I opted for the engravings! I love it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I apologize if this is rude, but ballpark how much did your fab ring cost? :naughty:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Gak! I'm so tempted. Victor even suggested it in rose gold to match my ering.

BHMom

Rough_Rock
Hi D&T, beautfiul band congratulations, it looks wonderful on you.
I'm comissioning Victor to do a HW inspired reset for me and he's offered me like 4-5 different type of pave. I'm kind of confused. What type of pave is on your band? Sorry for the topic change.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Motownmama- definitely contact VC as he'll get you the most up to date, since metal and diamond prices seemed to be so volatile and it being custom, i'd leave the price to VC to discuss with you ::)

Iota!!! totally ROSE GOLD TDF :love:

BHmom- Welcome to PS... glad you are here :wavey: and hope you stick around for a very long time :)) isn't Victor just the sweetest artisan? I believe he calls my band a "bright cut pave" my band has the metal sidewall but its very very thin though it really helps to protects the diamond girdle from eating up my other rings. Other jewelers may call this a bead set type of ring, and I would agree as well. Hope that helps... Can't wait to see your ring :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love this set together. Yellow gold is just so yummy and looks spectacular with your skin tone.

BHMom

Rough_Rock
Thanks D&T, I just got an email from him showing 3 different pave bands set next to each other which clears things up nicely in my mind. I'm going to be going for a shallow u-cut pave most likely.
Your rings look gorgeous on you btw.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
D&T|1302658770|2894594 said:
Thanks again Deco :wavey:

Iota, I hurried up and took a snapshot... it started to get dark and came out a bit blurry sorry about that :wacko: hopefully this helps ::) I really like both sides so much that sometimes through out the day, I flip flop :naughty: OOOHhh.. it would look beautiful with your cushion :love:
band%20013.jpg
I honestly wouldn't mind getting an eternity full of diamonds with milgrain and another just engraved with milgrain :naughty: ...

Don't know how i missed this one...but it is absolutely gorgeous....and looks great on you! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results