Premium
Re: Victor Canera Art Deco 8 Prong setting + Lola the 5.34 O

GORGEOUS!!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

armywife13|1390143711|3596109 said:
Oh my gosh, that was you?!?!?! I was drooling over the pictures he posted on FB a few days ago!!!

It is absolutely stunning! I think Lola has found the PERFECT home! :appl:

Thanks Armywife. Yep it was me. I couldn't fess up earlier because we were waiting to see what sort of job the setter did with the setting. There would have been a lot of tears if he ruined it, but it all worked out O.K :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

soxfan|1390146113|3596134 said:
I saw that on Facebook and KNEW it was yours! I love it! And I have a soft spot for an 8-prong setting. Enjoy!!

Thanks Sox. :D

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

braga123|1390149523|3596172 said:
I can't wait to see more pictures. :appl:

Only because you asked!!!

img_1090_1.jpg

img_1095.jpg img_1088.jpg

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock

Lola and her new home are beautiful! Pretty and delicate that shows Lola in all her glory!!! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock

That is SPECTACULAR!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

I am just...well...speechless. The 5+ ct OEC, the gorgeous antique inspired setting (perfectly done I might add)...just no words...

Rika

Rough_Rock

That stone and setting are FANTASTIC!! Absolutely lovely design and it really does look vintage. Congrats on having such a spectacular ring! It looks beautiful on you! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Lola is gorgeous & that setting is a masterpiece :love:

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock

Wow, wow, WOW! Such a gorgeous stone and the setting is exquisite! They are a perfect match - congratulations! :love: :love: :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

Yowsah! :love: :love: :love: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

arkieb1 said:
armywife13|1390143711|3596109 said:
Oh my gosh, that was you?!?!?! I was drooling over the pictures he posted on FB a few days ago!!!

It is absolutely stunning! I think Lola has found the PERFECT home! :appl:

Thanks Armywife. Yep it was me. I couldn't fess up earlier because we were waiting to see what sort of job the setter did with the setting. There would have been a lot of tears if he ruined it, but it all worked out O.K :lol:

I am so glad things turned out well with the setter. :)

I love the new pictures!!! Lola and her new home are a match made in heaven! :love: :love: :love:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Arkie it's beautiful, you must be so pleased - another fellow Aussie here - I haven't been brave enough to purchase os yet. That's one huge rock you have there - :wavey:

Daisyoz

Shiny_Rock

Arkie it is beautiful!! I saw that on FB few days ago too! It looks fantastic on your hand, the finger coverage and the beautiful facets :love: :love: ! I have been thinking if resetting my stone to buy a setting from US and have it set here, but i am still scared it might got damaged. Your story gave me a bit more confidence.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

She's just gorgeous. Congratulations Arkie, Lola is such a stunner in her new home!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lola is just perfectly stunning in her custom made home. It's perfect in every way and looks gorgeous on you! I Love the ring.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm SO excited for you! I know it's been a ride between the pear-health scares in the family-the drama with Leon-and then waiting for the setting to arrive but I must say it's SPECTACULAR!

The faceting pattern on Lola is amazing. I'm so glad that you didn't 'rehab' her. She's perfect for you-perfect on you-and in the most regal setting I've ever seen!

What do you have plans for a band? Or is she a stand alone kind of gal?

Yay! Thanks so much for sharing :)

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

oh I Love it! Awesome solitaire setting. And your stone... :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Oh wow! Lola is absolutely jaw droppingly gorgeous!!! The setting highlights her beautifully! Another job well done by Victor, especially given the challenges of a non-round stone that he didn't have in his possession!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

Um, WOW. I think that is the MOAB. The Mother of all Bling!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arkieb1, that is one amazing stone. And the setting, what can you say?? Two words. Victor Canera. So beautiful. I wonder what that looks like IRL?? :shock: Who was it that said, "Can I try it on?" ;)) Congratulations. That is so stunningly beautiful.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This has to be one of my favorites on Pricescope!!!!! The setting is amazing and so is Lola! So thrilled to see this beauty set! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock

Absolutely stunning. So regal a d looks perfect on your hand :love: :love:

jenniann

Shiny_Rock

Holy smokes, that is stunning! And that stone, WOW! :love: Congratulations! I hope DS syndrome doesn't set in, you'll need to hire someone to help carry the upgrade around!

I feel your pain re jewelers, I'm in NZ and other than RDG (who is now a victim of his own success and too busy to take on the work we'd love to send him) there just isn't anyone in even vaguely the same league over here.

Enjoy!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lola is gorgeous! Her new home is perfect for her! :love:

nottospec

Shiny_Rock

OMG Arkie, that is truly mesmerizing!! Congrats on such a magnificent marriage of stone and setting! WOW :love: :love: :love:

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock

arkieb!!!!! This is one of my all time favorites - I love EVERYTHING about it!! Stone is insanely beautiful and that setting is so intricate! Looks INCREDIBLE on your finger (look at that coverage!!!), many many many congrats! VC is such a master and that was so nice of him to make the setting, then send it to you for completion! That's a really smart thing to do, I'll bet that saved you a lot of anxiety haha.

Wear it in good health arkieb, this is a crazy beautiful piece!! I could stare at it FOREVER :love: :appl:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

LOL, I too saw this on FB and it rang a bell but I couldn't make the connection. ;))

Lola and the VC setting are sheer perfection! :appl: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

valmanin|1390183690|3596630 said:
That is SPECTACULAR!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

I am just...well...speechless. The 5+ ct OEC, the gorgeous antique inspired setting (perfectly done I might add)...just no words...

Thanks Val, how is your own setting going for your new stone is it almost done?

Thanks GemmyBlond, WhoaNelly and Begonia, you can try it on any time.

Hi Anne_H - your ring is one I often admire!!!!

Thanks Rika & Woofmama - I take no credit at all, Victor really is a master. When you look at the ring in real life apart from being new it really does look like a true antique.

Thanks Andelain and Ganesha, MissKittyCat & Bright Ice!!!

Hi Monnyjay - most of the reliable sellers listed on here are wonderful to work with, don't be afraid to shop in the US.

Hi Daisyoz - let me know if I can help you in any way if you do decide to get a new setting.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

vintagelover229|1390228945|3596882 said:
I'm SO excited for you! I know it's been a ride between the pear-health scares in the family-the drama with Leon-and then waiting for the setting to arrive but I must say it's SPECTACULAR!

The faceting pattern on Lola is amazing. I'm so glad that you didn't 'rehab' her. She's perfect for you-perfect on you-and in the most regal setting I've ever seen!

What do you have plans for a band? Or is she a stand alone kind of gal?

Yay! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Hi Vintagelover229 - I hope you & the family are keeping well!!!! Thanks so much for all the help and support it took a while to find this one but it was worth waiting for. I am not sure about bands yet, at the moment she is going solo, but I will probably start mixing and matching some time soon.

Thanks GemFever & Jereni, Derbygal, Scarlett1, Nottospec, & Luv2sparkle & Two_little_birds.

Hi Yenny, LLJsmom & Puppy4248 - I think the fact Victor did not have the stone at all & it's quite an irregular & wonky shape highlights how amazing Victor is & he is always wonderful to deal with as well!!!!

Hi Sparkleaddict, I am sure my DH would flip out if I suggested an upgrade :saint: I'd like to go and see RDGs showroom one day soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results