carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Solitaire and then some!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano said:
Nala, thank you for posting the upclose ones; so pretty!!!! I really think you could have set a major trend here. I know that if it were an option, I would hands down choose a solitaire with a beautiful basket, a wrap with two sapphires to each surround the center, another wrap (if even possible) with a lower/under stone halo, and yet a third one to create another three stone look but with diamonds instead of the sapphires. This is a brilliant way for a jeweler to keep a customer returning (to buy additional wraps for anniversary gifts, e.g.) while making fickle customers happy every day of the week!!! :D :lol: :drool:

Oh, gosh!! And congratulations on being picked for the jewel of the week!!!
i

lol! I have been on the hunt for more wraps! But on a whim yesterday, I bought this wide band. I can always wear it on my right hand, but I like how substantial it feels. What do you all think? image_380.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, I think the band and your ering look really nice together - it's not so wide that it detracts from your stone, and the band looks to be set low so I think it works well with your ring. Pretty and unique band, and a nice find! :appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1454286633|3984874 said:
Nala, I think the band and your ering look really nice together - it's not so wide that it detracts from your stone, and the band looks to be set low so I think it works well with your ring. Pretty and unique band, and a nice find! :appl:

Thanks for your input Junebug! TBH, I'm really conflicted about the band! My husband was confused because I haven't reached out for princess cut rings in a while, and he's not too crazy about it. Me, I don't know if I was drawn to the baguettes and the cut on the princesses is so shiny! Also, it's platinum, so I just looove the way it feels. Hopefully more people will chime in and give me their honest opinions!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair of rings... :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results