shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire engagement ring

Bampo

Rough_Rock
Hi, What a lovely E-ring.. :)
I'm looking for Sapphire engagement ring also.. Could you please tell me the website to buy a good Sapphire? :pray:
Thank you :angel:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUMMY!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous stone! Your ring is so beautiful and looks perfect on your hand. :love:
Now I need something with a sapphire in it!

Thank you for taking photos of your amazing stone in various lighting environments- super helpful!

trillionsapphire

Rough_Rock
Hi, Not sure how this works or if this will work... I am trying to contact the user "distracts".

I know this is a WAYYYY long shot, but I am trying to track down a ring and you posted a picture of it in 2010... I know, long long ago... I have posted the picture again and am wondering if you might remember where you got the picture?? Really trying to find it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

trillion-sapphire-and-round-diamond-crossover-designer-ring_sr0529s_reg_0.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
trillionsapphire|1464381068|4037087 said:
Hi, Not sure how this works or if this will work... I am trying to contact the user "distracts".

I know this is a WAYYYY long shot, but I am trying to track down a ring and you posted a picture of it in 2010... I know, long long ago... I have posted the picture again and am wondering if you might remember where you got the picture?? Really trying to find it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

trillion-sapphire-and-round-diamond-crossover-designer-ring_sr0529s_reg_0.jpg

Start a new thread over in the colored stone forum side, they'll help :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphire and gorgeous ring. Congratulations.

Marcy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results