shape
carat
color
clarity

My Square H&A Engagement Ring from GOG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is so beautiful! Congratulations! Can you tell us how he popped the question?
Gail

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! beautiful ring!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is sooo pretty!! The setting is so dainty!! Congrats!!!
30.gif

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. It looks beautiful.
36.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Cute story and what a fabulouse ring! It looks very elegant on your hand. I love the square H&A, they sparkle similarly to the rounds but their square
9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just gorgeous! I love the square H&A & the setting is so delicate & lovely. Your FI did a great job! Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just yummylicious.
18.gif

shay

graceelou

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful and I adore the setting!! Congrats!!
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I love the stone and the setting! Great job by GOG! Congratulations!

greytmom

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful!!! Congrats!!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful ring!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! Sorry for my absence in the past couple of days - I have been extremely busy at work and haven''t been able to relax even at home. I''m going to try to respond to all your questions & extremely sweet compliments.

Leila: My fiance is a total sweetheart! He completely surprised me with the proposal and after he asked me, I cried for a good two hours from sheer excitement! Your sister is very lucky to receive a square h&a. Everyone comments on how beautiful and sparkly it is and it''s nice to know that not so many people will ever have something like it! Good luck to her bf!!!!

Blue824: My fiance was very sneaky. I am so suspicious and I was so sure he hadn''t bought a ring yet. He didn''t drop any clues or hints that he actually purchased anything. I''m usually not one for surprises, but this one was totally worth it!!!!

Researcher: I love square stones too! Your princess e-ring & wedding bands are absolutely gorgeous!

Gailrmv: My sweetie proposed over breakfast/dessert/champagne in bed
30.gif
. He''s so cute!

BlingDiva: Thanks so much! The setting is extremely dainty, but is very secure and strong. I tried on the Ritani Endless love eternity band & at the top they are equal widths. I imagine my ring isn''t much more than 2 mm. On the bottom of my ring, it gets slightly thicker. It''s really comfortable.

And finally: a big Pricescope thanks to Catmom, Kaleigh, albicocca (special thanks for getting my pictures up!), appletini, Mrssalvo, Mara, SevensOne, Widget, Angel7, icekid, Matatora, Tawn, Leila, Rascal49, Pebbles, Tacori E-Ring, Blue824, Researcher, Gailrmv, Flopkins, BlingDiva, EP6585, Kaleidoscopic, Brightspot, Shay37, graceelou, LadyLuvsLuxury, greytmom and coutourefemme!

Of course, none of this would be possible without my wonderful, loving fiance! He truly deserves all the credit for making our life together so fantastic! I can''t wait to get married! I hope I don''t turn into a bridezilla
11.gif

Thanks again!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Well, well, well...all these fabulous pictures popping up lately inspired me to take some of my ring. Yesterday while at my mom''s house, I whipped out her camera & started shooting away. It was fun & I finally feel like I got some good shots of my ring! Enjoy!

photoshoot1.jpg

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
flower shot

photoshoot2.jpg

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
a side view (I like the way the stone looks here)

photoshoot4.jpg

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
On this funny wizard candle I have
9.gif

photoshoot6.jpg

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
On some Mother''s day flowers

photoshoot7.jpg

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
And...some arrows
3.gif
That''s all I have, but I was fairly pleased!

photoshoot5.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, these new pics are great!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I loooove your ring even more now!!!
9.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
*Klunk* That was the sound of my jaw dropping. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
So glad this thread was bumped up!!! I saw you ring in your avatar over the weekend, and I was going to seek it out...Beautiful pics!!!! I love the sparke of the square H&A!!!!

Beautiful ring....keep taking pics!!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Just stunning! And I love how the setting really shows off the stone''s shape.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 12:04:45 PM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
Well, well, well...all these fabulous pictures popping up lately inspired me to take some of my ring. Yesterday while at my mom''s house, I whipped out her camera & started shooting away. It was fun & I finally feel like I got some good shots of my ring! Enjoy!

Danielle your ring is fabulous!! I love the square H&A. I wish I could see one in person. Great job on the pics. This first one is my fave, it''s so crisp!
6.gif
Lovely!
36.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Abli - you''re too sweet!

JenStone - thanks! I can''t believe I''ve been engaged almost 6 months already!

Carlotta - thanks - I am really happy that I ended up with a Square H&A. Most people don''t ask what it is, just comment on how it''s so sparkley, but the people that do...well, it''s hard to explain to them exactly what it is!

Kathleenmv - thanks! I do love the setting myself!

Sunkist - thanks! The weird thing about the pictures is that in full-sized, they seemed much clearer. I must have reduced the quality too much when I resized them. How do you get your beautiful pics to come out so clear?

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring if I do say so myself. I missed this the first time around. Hope you enjoy it and of course I don''t mind the being the inspiration for your ring. Besides, I can''t really claim credit for anything. It''s really a classic design with few tweaks here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results