shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband gave me my upgrade today! My very own BGD sparkly to share!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
36.gif

lucky, it''s perfect.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
congratulations! it''s absolutely beautiful!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your anniversary and on your beautiful upgrade! Love the pink sapphires to represent your girls. Very sweet the way your husband presented it to you as well. Enjoy it!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Love the extra details of the prongs and the saphires! Beautiful Ring!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, Happy anniversary!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved your story! Your ring is beautiful.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and lovely ring.

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone for looking at my pictures. As excited as I am about my new ring, I feel a bit awkward to show my friends (except for my best friend). Diamonds aren''t something I usually talk to my friends about, so it''s a bit sad that I can''t share my enjoyment with all of them. Who knows, maybe they''ll notice, and ask me about it.

My original e-ring was a .4 (not sure of the exact weight as it wasn''t certified) round stone as well. My hubby bought it in L.A. at a small mom & pop store and the paperwork on it shows it is a G color, SI1, but my new diamond seems much whiter. I thought about shipping it to Lesley to have it set as a pendant, but my mom had a diamond lying around in her jewelry box that seemed like a good match (what are the chances of that right?) so I am having them set as earrings at a local jeweler. My mom''s stone was actually part of a set of stud earrings but she lost one of them and she''s had them for years. It''s such a coincidence that it turned out this way because I''ve been wanting a pair of earrings in this size range for a while now. The pendant is still on my mind, but I''m probably going to pick a stone from BGD''s inventory when I''m ready.

Here are some hand shots of my new ring. I have to warn you, I took alot of pictures....

IMG_0480 resized.JPG

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Please excuse my wrinkly hands, pudgy fingers, messed up nails...

I got distracted while reading to my 2 year old...

IMG_0485 resized.JPG

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love the arrows!

IMG_0486 resized.JPG

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful, and I love the story...so sweet!

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Pretty colors!

IMG_0488 resized.JPG

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''m supposed to be typing my paper... *sigh*... what a distraction!

This is how I wore it today. I usually wear only my 2mm wedding band. You can tell I wear the band all the time, because it''s turned a bit yellow.

I ordered a channel eternity from The Facets Collection that I should be getting tomorrow. I''m so excited! I don''t own a band with diamonds on them, so this is going to be a new look for me.

IMG_0498 resized.JPG

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love being able to see the stone from the side.

IMG_0495 resized.JPG

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
On my 2 year old''s hand. She noticed it when I was helping her wash her hand. She said "mommy, your new ring is pretty". I couldn''t believe my ears! She wanted to try it on, so I let her (under careful supervision of course). She told me she wanted one too. I told her to tell her dad. haha!

IMG_0478 resized.JPG

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/3/2010 11:54:47 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Your ring is beautiful, and I love the story...so sweet!
Thank you! We must''ve been posting at the same time. Can you tell I love it? hehe!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a gorgeous ring and super sweet husband! That diamond is just stunning and the setting showcases it beautifully!

And congratulations on your anniversary!

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Excuse my wrinkly hands, pudgy fingers and my messed up nails.

Okay, back to typing my paper.... I''ll try to get some fire shots tomorrow. It''s so hard to capture them in the pictures.

Thanks again everyone for commenting!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary
35.gif
beautiful ring!!
30.gif
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful lovelyhearts
30.gif
congratulations on your anniversary
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary!!! Your upgrade is absolutely gorgeous!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!
I love how you said you got distracted while reading to your 2 yr old, and trying to type your paper!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing the stats. I think its plenty big! I wouldn't say no! Gorgeous photos too!
36.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!
Your little girl is so cute and smart!

Date: 3/4/2010 12:02:36 AM
Author: LovelyHearts
On my 2 year old''s hand. She noticed it when I was helping her wash her hand. She said ''mommy, your new ring is pretty''. I couldn''t believe my ears! She wanted to try it on, so I let her (under careful supervision of course). She told me she wanted one too. I told her to tell her dad. haha!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful upgrade!!!

I love the 2 pink stones that represent your daughters. Very sweet.
1.gif

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
On my 2 year old''s hand. She noticed it when I was helping her wash her hand. She said ''mommy, your new ring is pretty''. I couldn''t believe my ears! She wanted to try it on, so I let her (under careful supervision of course). She told me she wanted one too. I told her to tell her dad. haha!
Hahahahaha.....it must be a girl thing. My daughter (3 1/2) LOVES wearing my e-ring. When she told her Daddy she wanted one he laughed and said, "you''ll have to find your own sucker one day".
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! I love the surprise stones!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even if your friends don''t notice - we do!!!!! Enjoy!

legra

Brilliant_Rock

Too cute!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
LovelyHearts, I had to interrupt my paper-writing to say that this photo and associated comment is the best ever! I love a young lady that knows what she wants
2.gif

Your ring is absolutely beautiful and your husband sounds like a treasure
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results