shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find cheap diamond eternity rings...!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2005 12:13:28 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 8/18/2005 11:47:10 AM
Author: Jennifer5973

Date: 8/18/2005 11:41:56 AM
Gosh, everyone is so darn interested in color these days. What could be going on behind the scenes to prompt that??
31.gif
9.gif

Actually in real life viewing I don''t see a real big difference in color, but one time we were in a church which sends all my diamonds to kablowie...I was trying on the 10 stone with my backwards e-ring and w-ring and saw a pronounced difference in the color sparkles. The 10 stone is a mediocre cut ring as well, so I''m sure it would show color more. Funny thing was BEFORE seeing them in the church I didn''t feel like the color difference was all that pronounced, so it could be types of lighting that bright it out more etc. The 10 stone ring also has 10 pointers whereas my melee are 2 and 3 pointers in my other rings. So I am not shocked to see a bit of color hint in the 10 stone, mediocre cut larger stones IMO is a recipe for seeing more body color!

Oh and thanks for the info re: RS LS and Jenn...I am tempted to try them out just to see, and I know I could return them easily. Hmm.
Such an active imagination!
6.gif
38.gif

Since I had a melee situation of similar nature with a flower ring, I simply found it intersting that your obseravtions echoed mine.
1.gif

Church, huh? Maybe GIA should add ''viewing under the Light of God'' to their color analysis conditions.
2.gif
9.gif

And yes-returns to RS are very easy.
No imagination necessary...
41.gif

I was surprised at the church lighting, at A) how it showed color differences more readily and B) how bling bling it made everything. Definitely a blingage viewing requirement....
2.gif

Leaning more and more towards RS. I even dreamed about eternity rings last nite (I think it was eating me or something gross).

Lmurden, I''d love to go custom but this is a cheapie fun job...this isn''t exactly a ''custom'' budget for anything but maybe some silver...hee hee.
Another good place to become blinded is at a nascar night race. While I couldn''t give a hoot about racing I''m "forced" to go every October and the only thing that keeps me from going nuts are those wonderful lights they use there
41.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Mara,

I think the Ross Simons looks the best and at 1.5mm, that's just a perfect size.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2005 12:28:23 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 8/18/2005 12:56:32 AM
msb..funny you say that the 2.8 looks better because i thought that the 2.3mm wedding ring looked better and showcased the 10 stone more. hmm hmm.
I was confused by MSB''s post because she says she likes your wedding ring better, but she listed the width of the e-ring?

I agree with you, Mara....the 2.3 looks better to me.
Aljdewey: sorry, i mistyped that! i meant that i like the wedding band (2.3mm) but i wrote 2.8 by mistake
40.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yes, he can make what you want. I wanted a half band totalling .60 and it was so cheap compared to other sites. The stones were VERY lively. No frozen monkey spit. His english isn't the best so just keep the communication simple

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, that sounds very promising! Would you post the pics?
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! Those are gorgeous! I''m very curious to know the prices for them too. Please post as soon as they respond! Thanks.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I might have to get the 4th down , right also. That''s so pretty and thin. If they give you a quote, can u share?

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
oooohhh!!! mara that 4th down the rite seems perfect and so elegent!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Mara: i found something very similar to that band (4th down) on overstock.com for $299.99, its a 0.55 total carat weight, H-J color, and I1 clarity...but i guess thats a bit more pricey than the other options u''ve received ?

MLA1013138.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for doing all this research Mara!
35.gif

When you finish, I''m going to see about getting two thin eternity rings in yellow gold to wear with my wedding band. I''ll wait until you figure out the best prices and quality first.
11.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
DROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

I want them ALL!!!!! YUM!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Those bands are gorgeous mara! I love the braided one & the simple band. The braided one could be nice w/ your ring & would be a very different look from your wedding set. (but would the lack of symmetry bother you?) So many wonderful options!
36.gif

PreCiouSJeWeL920

Rough_Rock
This is the eternity ring that I just got from PS Jewelery in Hong Kong. I thought I would post a few pictures.
First one by it self.

et 008.jpg

PreCiouSJeWeL920

Rough_Rock
This one with the RC e-ring frong view.

et 011.jpg

PreCiouSJeWeL920

Rough_Rock
last one from the side. The specs on the eternity ring are G VS, 2pts each, 3mm wide.

et 013.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
PreciousJewels
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I think you need to start your own thread for that set
30.gif
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2005 10:02:02 AM
Author: mrssalvo
PreciousJewels
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I think you need to start your own thread for that set
30.gif
30.gif
I agree. W
30.gif
W!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
precious that set is awesome.
Your ering is so amazing. and HUGE

Here is my 1/2 ct. 18KT white gold eternity band ($200)
each stone is 1 pt (I believe)
I got it from these guys link

spar87.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
PJ...WOW that set looks amazing together, what a lovely choice! And OMG your e-ring looks massive! Like a boulder. A beautiful sparkly one.
31.gif

Sevens...I really like that ring, that is actually the same as the eBay $240 seller as well, I think. About 2.5mm. So I guess they have good stuff, just have to see if maybe he has something thinner for cheaper. I think that 2.5mm flanking this 3mm ring would be pushing it with 2 on each sides. Leaning more toward a 1.5mm or 2mm max. Oh and your ring is starting to look rather boulderish as well.

I feel so boulderless!!!
5.gif

Love that Facets one but I can guarantee you it will go for way more than the $244 it was at when I looked at it. I bet their reserve is more like $800 or so. I noticed they don't sell alot of their stuff on eBay because the auctions don't get high enough. Kind of silly.

LOL Patty re: research. There's a fee involved yannno!
31.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
The Facets band on their website is around $850 and I believe their reserves are a little higher on ebay because of the additional fees.

snuflz

Rough_Rock
aw, pooey! i should have realized the price for that Facets was too good to be true. *sigh*

Patty

Ideal_Rock
LOL Patty re: research. There''s a fee involved yannno!

Um...the check is in the mail. You know how slow that registered USPS mail is!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
WOW preciousjewels!

Where''s the link to your set? I want to know those specs.

PreCiouSJeWeL920

Rough_Rock
Hi, Thanks everybody for your kind words.
26.gif

The reason that I chose this type of eternity ring is afraid the problem with diamonds eating the prongs. I debated forever to choose one. Finally, I decided the extra sparkle is not worth the long term headache. This is the right one for me. I am very glad that you all like it too.

Milly, if you click the find all post that posted by me, you should be able to find the ring specs when I first bought it. I don''t have many posts so it should not be too hard. Sorry that I don''t know how to link it for you.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for the link Dem!

Mara, $400? Oh, shucks, I was expecting it to be under $300. I mean $400 is still a good price, but you''re planning to buy 2, so that''ll be almost hitting the 1K mark.
I love the 5th one down. It''ll probably cost more than the one that you like. I guess I''ll just wait until Sept when they post everything up on their site.

What are you planning to do now?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just looking at that asscher on SP since mine is taking forever and saw that they have eternity bands called maternity bands, in blue and pink sapphire. They are cheap cheap. I might get a pink sapphire one.
31.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2005 7:11:52 PM
Author: kaleigh
I was just looking at that asscher on SP since mine is taking forever and saw that they have eternity bands called maternity bands, in blue and pink sapphire. They are cheap cheap. I might get a pink sapphire one.
31.gif
Kalegh,
1.gif

oh!! I see the Maternity band. that''s so cheap and cute
30.gif

I wish if there is such ring when I was preginant so I could get 5 !!
I loe the ring case. I want to the ring case! so cutie
3.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I bet they can make it a half band which I like better...and that''s half the cost!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results