shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find cheap diamond eternity rings...!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm I don't know now! We are getting ready to go to FL next week so I can't make a decision until we get back I guess. Hrmph. But I'm definitely not spending $400 each on fun rings! HALF that is more my speed on this project! Too bad they don't have a .30ctw option or something yanno!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Mara -- that''s a bummer they''re that much. I''m sorry to hear that. Do you think you''ll try the ones from Ross Simons?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
sorry bamp!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Mara
1.gif

I just took pic of couple my Eternity.

from top.

3mm
3.5mm
2mm

personal, I love 2mm best. because it''s sparkle like circle of thin right''s line.

P1060100.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
mmmmmm.........the pink sapphire eternity sandwiched by two thin diamond eternities.....that sounds so yummy.

I'm trying to work Sam to get me a pink sapphire one for having Alyssa, and trying to make it a tradition to get me one for every kid I have.
31.gif
I can wear them all stacked together or I can wear them on a necklace with all the baby blue and pink rings together! He said, "we'll see".
15.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t mind a band! But my hoops are ready next week! So I better behave. I did try on some really thin bands with my three stone today and it looked great. Hmmmmm!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was at the mall today and went into Whitehall Jewelers to see what they have....I wanted to see if they had anything cheap that maybe I could see in person.

They had two half-eternity bands at $99 each which I tried on. Very thin, maybe 1.5mm. She said the stones were not that good, probably I1 clarity but they sparkled. Then again I was under the jeweler lighting, forgot to take them outside and look at them. But they looked really good with my 10 stone ring. They were pave channel set which actually looked nice, complimenting the shared prong setting of the 10 stone....with a different look.

She said that they would have to send them out to resize so I have some time to think about it anyway, it''s not like I could have just gotten them right then (which I was tempted to do !)

So now I am unsure WHAT to do! The half-eternity looked nice with the 10 stone and for that price? Hard to beat. HMMM decisions.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, I believe those are the same half-eternity bands I bought at Whitehall. I paid $199 each, but I bought two. They flank my yellow diamond ring on either side. I absolutely love those rings and can''t believe they were so cheap (I thought $199 was cheap, but $99 is even better). Just wanted to let you know I was a very satisfied customer.
26.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
mymulan: that ring is so dainty and sparkly! i think if u get another one to flank ur half eternity ring it would look really nice..

mara: for that price and ur still thinking?!?! i say go for it girl!! if it doesnt work out with ur 10 stone, then u can add a nice chain to them and have a channel set eternity necklace =)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I must have one!
I think the best way to do it is to go to a local flea market if there are any by you...maybe someone yo''ve dealt with before. I get the best deals there (of course, going only to vendors I trust)... I think you need to see the rings in person unless there is a good return policy...

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh, the Whitehall one sounds so nice! and such a great deal! I have a Whitehall store in my local mall. Maybe I''ll go check them out too.

Are you in a hurry to make a decision Mara? If not, I''ll give you a second opinion on the Whitehall rings after I check them out this week.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
No hurry! We are gone later this week for a trip so I figure I'll decide what to do when we get back next week.

So if anyone DOES go see the Whitehall $99 rings, let me know what you think. And take them out into the natural light if you remember (I forgot!).

Oh and mmm I don't know if we have a local flea market here that sells diamonds! If so, I am really missing out. The flea markets around here mostly only have the typical stuff, and sometimes PLANTS which are fun.
2.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately, some posts were have to be deleted, as suggesting PS discounts or negotiations for PS members.

Please respect that such deals with companies are not allowed here.

Thank you all for understanding.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP!...we are taking off for a family trip starting tomorrow but if anyone comes across any other options or sees the Whitehall rings etc in person, please update the thread!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if this has been mentioned already but Signed Pieces will do any ring in white gold too.
That could cut the cost.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Flowergirl12: Here are my $199 Whitehall bands on either side of my yellow diamond.

yellow diamond smaller pic.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lizz those look great! I think those were very similar to the ones I tried on...hmm!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Mara, I love these rings. They are now soldered on to my yellow diamond, but I loved wearing them alone (one at a time or two together) when I first bought them. I can see how you would prefer the milgrain look, though, which these rings don''t have.
1.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
lizz
30.gif
30.gif
the eternity is very beautiful,those looks not the price at all
1.gif

looks much more expensive.

and I love your yellow diamond
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Lizz, those rings look great with your yellow diamond! It almost give the ring a split-shank kind of look. Gorgeous!
30.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2005 5:47:14 PM
Author: msb700
Mara: i found something very similar to that band (4th down) on overstock.com for $299.99, its a 0.55 total carat weight, H-J color, and I1 clarity...but i guess thats a bit more pricey than the other options u''ve received ?
I have two of those eternity bands from Overstock. They were both on sale for $255. I had a 15% off coupon and free shipping. I think my total was about $216. They are .55 carat weight.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hey not sure if this will help but this is my shared prong band, with two smaller bans each about 1/8" I like the way the three meet up with each other, and the diffrences between the shared prong and the two smaller ones.

5mmand21and5.JPG

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I love those smaller bands, Matatora. Do you mind if I ask where you bought them? The three bands look gorgeous together.
26.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matatora, I love those 3 bands together, and your watch is gorgeous!!!!

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
matatora. your rings are very pretty. i love the watch, is it a breitling cockpit lady? i was looking at their website a month or so ago and i covet that watch. i did not see one like yours. the only one i saw has spees stones and yours look like diamonds. they are not sold anywhere near me and i have not seen it in person. it looks great on you along with the lovely bands. banjo

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yes it is a Breitling, I am a huge massive fans of theirs. (I think it has to do with the pilot thing.) Mine is a Callistino and I have also had a B-Class but it was stolen
29.gif
/
39.gif
. Anyway I love this one as well. It is smaller then the B-Class but still very lovely. Yes there are diamonds on the bezel and one the face of the watch and the face is white mother of pearl. I liked this version of the two tone becuase it is so slight that it isnt too flashy or heavy. My mother has two Callistinos and one is all gold and weighs a ton on the wrist. (But is awfully pretty. *sigh*) I bought this on and Sherman and Sons in Bridgewater NJ. They are nice to work with.
The Cockpit Lady is a new line, this Spring/Summer I believe.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2005 3:48:12 PM
Author: lizz
Oooh, I love those smaller bands, Matatora. Do you mind if I ask where you bought them? The three bands look gorgeous together.
26.gif
he he he
11.gif
. The center band is a shared prong that is real (2.80tcw). The other two are...FAKE.
31.gif
But I really like them. Like Mara I wanted some little rings to play with but I did not want to spend much on them. So I bought a little set from QVC. I posted elsewhere about BBB thinking they were Ritanis Endless Love Bands and making me take them off to prove they were not. I think they look great though. Ring Set from QVC They also carry just the single rings for about 30$ and for little rings just to play with I think that is fair, and they look great IMO.

threelacerings.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora -

Awesome! I like your real set and the QVC one. I *just* came from that thread and it''s so funny to see you posting this ring. This is one I have considered buying because I like the look so much but have not bought any diamonique yet and wasn''t sure if I wanted to take the plunge. The thin bands look great beside your real diamond one!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like the look Matatora, that''s kind of what I had in mind for my shared prong with the two thinner bands.

Now have to figure out what to do, what to do! I have a feeling Whitehall may get this biz from me, just because I am feeling lazy and can just go in there and try them on one last time and then buy them on the spot.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, I went to Whitehall to take look the ring at saramonte.( spell wrong??)
however they didn''t have the channel set one.
they only has prong setting one ( $99)

and the $99, it was sparkle inside of the shop however not sparkle much
outside of the shop, ( but the mall is way way dark...so I am not sure )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results