shape
carat
color
clarity

Roberto Coin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another side by side

124_2472 (3).JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
ahhhhhh! i love it! it''s the cutest! and i really like the butterfly too--it''s not big at all. i like them on together--do you wear them that way?

i tried to find that pendant on the internet and failed miserably. where is this topper''s place?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture of the star on my neck, it''s a little blurry.

124_2485.JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lastly, here is my beautiful butterfly by itself.

Reena, I don''t think you will find the star or the butterfly anywhere. Try topperjewelers.com for different kinds of RC pendants, but I have not seen it on their website or anyone else''s.
When I inquired about the RC pendants, they were willing to give me a discount and of course no tax since they are in Ca.
They told me that they have the more popular designs in stock, like the circle of life and the heart, but not the star or the butterfly.

I just got the butterfly yesterday, so I have not worn the two together, but I plan on ordering the open heart and wearing it with the star. I like the butterfly by itself!

124_2478 (2).JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, no!!!! so this means no star for reena? i must be able to find it somewhere!!!

kayla they''re all just SO cute and delicate. and they look so nice on your neck. thanks for sharing!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kayla17,

Both the star and butterfly are really cute. Congratulations on finding a pretty butterfly pendant. I remember you mentioned at least six months to a year ago that you were interested in such a theme. The one you found was such a GREAT price!

I''m for sure going to hunt eBay!

Hey, let me know if you decide to return the star necklace. Maybe I''ll buy it from you for my b-day gift
9.gif

Michelle

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. you can get it.

I was able to get price quotes for it from both maurice badler and topper''s. THey don''t have it in stock, but it can be ordered. Badler''s is a little more expensive, but they are located in NYC, so you can always drop by to check it out.
2.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
thanks kayla! i might just drop a little hint to the FI about that. (i hope you don''t mind!) i just adore those.

also, did you decide to go get your ring?

reena

Ideal_Rock
okay, oh my gosh! aren''t these all so cute! i also really love the flower outline, and that "salty new york pretzel" (as it''s called apparently) is so adorable!!!!

coin.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
okay last one--teensy sunglasses! adorable! i am having so much fun looking at these!

coin2.JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I decide not to go. I don''t like to drive, even for a ring! And I have only driven to NJ by myself twice, and what with traffic and all, I might not get there in time. The store closes at 6pm.

They still have to set my diamond and the owner said he would do it. I don''t want to rush him to do it, being that I am so picky and I want it set in a specific way, with the AGS laser inscription showing and face up on the same side as the Ritani logo inside the band.

I have to admit, I am a bit nervous about him removing the diamond, what if he chips it? I know it''s insured and all, but still, I have grown to love this diamond and what it symbolizes.

Also, I am picky about the prongs, what if he does it crooked? I am so nervous about that, too. I know, it''s just a ring, but I pick up on little things fast and I know if I am not happy about something, I will obsess about it forever!

i thought about having them send it to Ritani, but they said that their jeweler has been doing it for 20 years. Unfortunately, it''s not the jeweler setting it now, it''s the owner!!!!

I''m sure everything will turn out okay.....
2.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i totally understand your fears--i am a complete worrier too. but i''m sure it will turn out beautifully. i can''t wait to see pictures!

slammie

Shiny_Rock
Kayla, I almost missed this post and your pictures..I love your pendants!!! and so happy you won the ebay item. It''s really cute and dainty on you. =) You got such a deal on the butterfly..I can''t believe it!
Anyway, I can''t wait to see your new setting!! Enjoy your new pendants!=)

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I saw the Palm Tree at Saks in Florida in April and have been thinking about it ever since! I live in Maine and it would be nice to have a little symbol of a warm, tropical place around my neck during winter.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results