shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to Daniel K, did i finally find my upgrade???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
How the heck did I miss this? mrssalvo, that is simply drool-worthy it is so beautiful!!! It is perfect on your perfect little finger and I am so darmn excited for you, and looking foward to 1 billion pictures.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mrs Salvo, its totally gorgeous.
Hope you wear it in health and happiness.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
This is just outstanding! Don''t wait for Jake...I say do a bling-belly shot!

I''m so happy for you. As far as the ring, all I can say is Hubba Hubba!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mrs S!!!

That ring is simply amazing.
Enjoy!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Hi, I had to de-lurk just to say "congratulations" and "hooray!" for this gorgeous ring! It is amazing and looks wonderful on your hand - so happy your long search for a cushion came to such a happy ending!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks so much kimberly, arjunajane, jas, sevens, and babysteps (welcome to PS, thanks for de-lurking to chime in
35.gif
)...

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I am late to the party, but just wanted to say you picked a GORGEOUS ring. It looks lovely on your tiny hand!

illume

Rough_Rock
OMG -Beautiful..now that''s a ring!!!! Soo happy for you!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, mrssalvo, your new ring is absolutely breathtaking!
30.gif
I''m so happy that you finally found "the one." It was definitely worth the wait!

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Mrs.s.!!!!! That is the most beautiful ring in the world, and it looks absolutely terrific on your hand!! If I didn''t have this round to work with, I would want that EXACT ring. I just love it!!!!

Thanks again for all your help with my decision -- you''re terrific!! Can''t wait to see the ring in more pictures to come!

:) YAY!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you all so much. I just noticed pearlman''s put up the matching earrings.....sooooooooooo tempting
32.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 7:03:54 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I just noticed pearlman's put up the matching earrings.....sooooooooooo tempting
32.gif
GET THEM GET THEM GET THEM!!!! They must be yours! Once in a lifetime chance!! (And wouldjamind picking up those asscher studs whileyratit? Hmmm, pls!)

3.gif
35.gif
18.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 7:09:13 PM
Author: decodelighted

I just noticed pearlman''s put up the matching earrings.....sooooooooooo tempting
32.gif

GET THEM GET THEM GET THEM!!!! They must be yours! Once in a lifetime chance!! (And wouldjamind picking up those asscher studs whileyratit? Hmmm, pls!)

3.gif
35.gif
18.gif
36.gif

maybe i can talk hubby into the idea of a push present. so far i''m 0 for 2
28.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 7:15:34 PM

Date: 2/15/2008 7:09:13 PM
Author: decodelighted

I just noticed pearlman''s put up the matching earrings.....sooooooooooo tempting
32.gif

3.gif
35.gif
18.gif
36.gif

maybe i can talk hubby into the idea of a push present. so far i''m 0 for 2
28.gif

Those are.... wow. It can''t hurt to ASK, right????
11.gif

I''m with Deco on the asschers, but I want the drops. Darn it, where''s that winning lottery ticket when you need it!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a little late to the party, as usual.
20.gif

MrsS that is beautiful....I LOVE it!
3.gif
30.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to come back and drool over your ring some more! I just can''t get over that finger coverage
30.gif
... and that cushion is just amazing.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
orbaya- thanks for chiming in. it''s never too late
2.gif

thanks missrocks..i love your ring too and enjoy seeing it in your avatar whenever you post.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh mrss!!! I am so late (or maybe i did chime in on like page 1 or 2
33.gif
) but those pics on your hand!!! TO DIE FOR!!!

I think it is most perfect exquisiteness on your hand. Congratulations, what a happy ending
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, 8 pages of loving the ring and well wishes. Now that''s good going!!

I look forward to the many photos I''m sure that you''ll take when it''s done getting sized! I can''t wait
1.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. S-
I just had to say, out of all the amazing cushion halos that drift into this forum, yours totally takes the cake. In fact, yours is the cake. It''s just a big, frosted, sparkling cupcake of a ring and it makes me smile. Pleaaaaase post more pics once you get it sized. Congrats on your dreamy upgrade!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS, MrsSalvo. WOW
30.gif
! That ring looks HUGE!!! It definitely looks much bigger than a 1.67 carats. What is your ring finger size? Can''t wait for you to have it back and to see more pics!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
angeline and Addy, thanks so much. I can''t wait to get it back too and I promise..tons of pics, you all will be sick of seeing it..

pixley, you are just too sweet. that is so nice of you to say b/c there sure are some amazing cushion halo''s around here. I must admit though, I agree with you
2.gif
what''s even funnier is I never even set out to get a halo setting...but I adore it.

rocks&purses- my finger size is 3.5, so it helps stones look big. I will probably have this ring sized down to a 4 though, which is what my original wedding set it since I don''t like tight rings.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mrs. S, I''ve been totally MIA lately, but, I''m so glad I logged in and saw this! Congratulations! It is just beautiful!!! It''s really, really perfect on your hand! I know how excited you must be after waiting...and waiting...and waiting... I''m so happy for you!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
That is awesome, Mrssalvo. Can''t wait to see your GORGEOUS ring fit to your size. It is totally drool-worthy
25.gif
30.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
how long til your precious comes home???

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 8:54:14 PM
Author: surfgirl
how long til your precious comes home???

I don''t know yet. I was hoping I might hear something today as to the timing. my guess is that it''s going to have to be remade in my size and that''s a 6-8 week process
39.gif
. i should know for sure sometime this week though.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 6-8 WEEKS?!? Holy crap. You need to go get a hobby to take up your time until then!
32.gif
39.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 9:26:42 PM
Author: surfgirl
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 6-8 WEEKS?!? Holy crap. You need to go get a hobby to take up your time until then!
32.gif
39.gif

the good news is, that''s about the same amount of time I have left being preggo so it *should* go quickly. also, I want to be able to go out to and celebrate the new ring with hubby which I can''t do preggo (silly no alcohol and pregnancy rule) , so all in all the timing really could work perfectly.

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS on the the lil one coming soon
emsmile.gif
emrose.gif
and the BIG one coming soon
emotion-5.gif
. Hope time goes very quickly for you as we are all holding our breath for more pics
emsmilep.gif
. Take care.

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock

Found this quote in an old thread and thought I''d dig it up for the occassion...

Date: 5/18/2007 8:14:02 AM

It has comfirmed that I must own a cushion in the future.

Mission accomplished. I am so happy for you, mrssalvo. You definitely deserve it, just for the time you spent with me in my search, let alone all the other people you have helped here. And most importantly for your expanding family!

Wear it in happiness.

-Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results