shape
carat
color
clarity

Not just another day...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
Ahh.. it is nice to be back. I have been off here for a few weeks. To get to the point I have just recently got engaged and I purchased a Diamond and a Ring off the internet. I wanted to give my feedback and hope that some of you can use this to your advantage, especially when the holiday''s are coming up. First off Pricescope is a wonderful addition to the Diamond seekers limited abilities. I am greatful that Pricescope is here as I probably would have never found what I was looking for.
I want to say straight up that I began as the average person searching for a Diamond. Only over the past few months have I educated myself above that point I believe. So when I tell you my experiances I hope that this reaches you in an honest and trusting fashion.
My original plan was to write up all my experiances with the 50+ companies that I talked with. But nobody wants to read that much and I really don''t want to type that much. If you have any questions about any companies I encourage (emphasize that) you to send me a message and I will be happy to answer with "my" experiance.
I ended up purchasing my Diamond (and ring) from Wink Jones. I was looking for a Princess Cut and Wink has a collection of Diamonds (not just Princess) that I believe to my knowledge are some of the best Diamonds available. I want any body to read this to understand that out of my experiance and out of what I have heard from other people is that Wink is an honest man. I really felt comfortable and you don''t have to take my word for it as you can look around the forums and online to find what other people say about Wink. I want any one who is reading this to hear this again as I say that what is common among people who know Wink and have worked with him is that he is honest and very friendly. I !truly! could write for quite a while just explaning how much I enjoyed working with Wink.
I recommend that you at the least look at his web site or send him an email. I would be happy to know that Wink is receiving business from any who reads this as I believe a person like him deserves it.
If you need comfirmation that I am truthfully one that has gone through the process of finding the Perfect Diamond for me and my future wife Kirsten then look through my other postings as you will see where I started from, probably where you are. Maybe you are further along and can find yourself at a point where I was at on my later postings.
For a recap I encourage you to send me your questions and I encourage you to give Wink a call. If you want to see pitures of the Diamond I can post them I just need to get a digital camera and Kirsten''s finger:) or if you want specs I would be happy to post those also.
Have A Great Day... Hope all goes well... Chris Roblee

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for sharing your story chris. glad to hear you had such a great experience with wink!
36.gif

yes, you MUST post pics!

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
I am going to try to get some pictures of Kirsten''s ring but I think I am going to wait until tommorow when hopefully there is some sun out. In the mean time you can check out my pre-engagement posts on the diamond and pictures. Also... The brilliance scope report is not the correct report so ignore that. Thank You... Chris
Pre-engagement

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
What is Wink''s website?

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
http://www.winkjones.com

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hear Wink is a great guy and one day would love to work with him. I''m so glad you got the pefect ring and look forward to your pics. Congrats!!!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
way kewl
Wink rocks!
I bought my diamond for my ring from him.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
The diamonds look great but there is not much selection on his site... does he have any more?

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
Give him a call... He is really nice... a warm person. I wouldn''t mind just talking to him again. But I will soon as I will get my Wedding Bands through him. If you need his contact info I can get it for you otherwise you can find it on his web site. It is rare to find someone that you bought something from that makes you feel good. Really I smile thinking about the enjoyable time I had with Wink getting everything ready for the moment I told Kirsten I wanted to share the rest of my life with her. Thanks:) Chris

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
In the mean time while I am trying to get a good Picture of Kirsten''s engagement ring you should post your pictures if you purchased from Wink... I would like to see all the work Wink has created. Great Guy:) Chris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results