shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR in DK Tapered Baguette Setting…and some rambling

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An absolutely beautiful ring and inspiring & moving story. :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evangeline, thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us. My heart goes out to you and your dh for all you went through. I am so glad for you that you and your dh are seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

Your ring is simply gorgeous in every way- aesthetically and in what it means to the both of you. I am sending love and happiness your way and hope this ring is the beginning of your meaningful and love filled marriage. Filled with health- both emotional and physical. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love it!

I'm glad you and your dh are
Finding your way back.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely everything about your journey and story is so touching, best wishes on the continuation of that journey, and thank you for sharing photos of your truly beautiful ring. :)

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful story - where there is life there is hope (Im a firm believer in that saying). This ring will remind you every time you look at it that you are starting a new journey and your relationship is being "reborn". Wonderful news!

ADORE the setting. I am obsessed with baguettes and I love the details on your ring, all the engraving.Love the rose gold band too!!!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

:)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful story with a beautiful ring! I love the engraving on the side!!!!!! Just a gorgeous piece!

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
A seriously beautiful diamond and ring to commemorate a new beginning! Congrats and may your future be full of love and laughter

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the setting with the stone is amazing! :love: :love:

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Not only one of the prettiest rings I've ever seen posted here, but my favorite post of all time. Thank you for sharing your inspiring journey.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
I am completely overwhelmed by all the kindness and support. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read and respond, and for all the hope for blessings expressed for me and my H. I am a little weepy reading all these...well, actually a lot weepy. What an amazing community PS is! It really means a lot to me.

And thanks for all the compliments regarding my ring! How do you ladies with the amazing jewels ever get anything done? I just want to sit and stare at my ring all day!!!! Actually scratch that- I want to wander slowly from room to room and then outside and back again in a loop admiring it in different lights all day! :lol: Either way productivity is taking a beating. ;-)

But seriously, thank you to everyone.

umbrella

Rough_Rock
Evangeline that is a stunning ring, I hope the symbolism of it brings your relationship health and happiness.

I am currently in the planning stages of David Klass creating my custom ring, and am planning to have it made with 14kt unplated white gold. Did you have the option of having it made with the palladium alloy? I'd prefer a nickel alloy as I'm wanting unplated white gold for the creamy look and to avoid needing to have the ring rhodium dipped. I've heard palladium alloys make the ring appear whiter, do you agree?

Thanks, and again, congratulations :))

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am incredibly touched and humbled by your story and insight. By far the best thing I've read on here, ever!
Thank you for sharing your courageous journey with all of us, we are all better people for it.
May blessings be many for you and your DH. Your ring is stunning!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How beautiful & eloquently stated--your words paint the picture perfectly, reinforcing just how important this piece of jewelry is to you. Thank you for sharing, I love your ring now even more! :love: :love: Best of luck to both of you! :appl: :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1404868340|3709375 said:
I am incredibly touched and humbled by your story and insight. By far the best thing I've read on here, ever!
Thank you for sharing your courageous journey with all of us, we are all better people for it.
May blessings be many for you and your DH. Your ring is stunning!

This! Exactly!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your re-engagement. Your ring is lovely and the band looks terrific with it.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the details. Congrats.

simplydivine14

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolutely exquisite :)

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Evangeline,

Thank you for sharing your story and amazing new ring. Your strength and courage both touches and inspires me. I think that kind of love and fortitude and forgiveness and rebirth and healing exemplifies true character and I admire that so very much.

I love the bands, and my pick for the bottom band would not lose the baguettes! I love them, and they'd pull it all together. Maybe ask DK to design something alternating baguettes with the engraving? Or baguettes all around and engraving on the sides? For me the baguettes don't compete with the main attraction, they are a different shape and sparkle.

Your diamond is gorgeous! It was my favorite out of that bunch- congratulations! You sharing your story and ring makes me feel so strangely connected to you... over all these years in the Army and the trials and combat tours... between him and I we have both changed and had to adapt and persevere through challenges ... and, while my original tiny wedding set hasn't fit for quite a while, it feels like we have both grown so much in our relationship and who we are that it is finally time to commemorate that with a ring, a powerful symbol of our union. We're going to be AVR sisters, you and me. Haha!

All the best to you and yours, wear that beauty in good health!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Evangeline,
Thank you for bravely sharing your inspiring and heartwarming story. Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!! It truly is the perfect "talisman of hope". May you wear your beautiful ring with much love, health, and happiness. :wavey:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely ring and touching story! :appl: Thank you for sharing!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Beautiful and classy!!! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful - it is very tasteful and elegant and so personal to you both - enjoy this beauty and wear it with pride and joy!!! Bling away there, little lady!!

Your story touched me greatly. Not quite "BTDT" but similar so I know what you both are going thru and I applaud you for your commitment and struggling w the uphill battle you are facing/have faced. Congratulations to you both for fighting for your marriage - your story has really touched me and I wish you both success in this new journey.... (((HUGS)))

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all! I am soooooo enjoying my ring! And my H and I continue to take it day by day with a lot of hope.

To Umbrella: Cool that you can get a custom ring from David! I asked David several questions about different alloys, because I had a hard time deciding on a metal. I also like the creamy look of unplated WG, and didn’t know whether I wanted to go whiter or “creamier”. The palladium alloy definitely makes the ring whiter. Mine is surprisingly bright, but without that chrome-like finish that I dislike with the rhodium plating. You would definitely have to go with either a nickel alloy or maybe an 18k alloy to get the creaminess. I am betting David could access whatever you would like.

To Apacherose: AVR sisters! I like that! I am glad that you and your H are getting a new symbol of your union too. It can be such a potent and beautiful thing to honour the changes. Thanks for your advice re: the band. I do really, really like baguette bands...

To Enerchi and to artdecolover71… On whichever levels you are relating to my story, my heart goes out to you both, and I wish for blessings for you and yours.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok so, I am slowly coming around to DK. This is the second gorgeous setting I've seen from him.

Really lovely setting. It's just perfect for your lovely center stone.

And I LOVE your story of your re-engagement ring. God bless!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evangeline, your story was well worth the reading. I am inspired by you and reminded how hard marriage can be but what a big reward comes from working really hard at it. Not just in pretty baubles either. Your ring is just beautiful and made more so by all that went in to the sentiment behind it. Like the diamond that you wear is made beautiful by pressure, so have you and your marriage.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results