shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Guess who got their crosshairs today? Memememe. :) Confirmed O on CD20. So 6 days late. Thank GOD for charting otherwise there would likely be a huge freak out in about 6 days that you would all have to witness.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock

Yay JAS! I'm here too, so we can be BTDT mamas that don't remember what they're doing together! ;)) Sorry for your recent loss, but great news that you have the all clear. I had a loss back in March but it was a bit further along and more complicated, so it's taken me this long to mentally get back on the floor, so to speak. :cheeky:

So I'm sort of lurking on this thread and I realize how much I either don't know or totally forgot! Both of my BFP's happened pretty easily, so now of course I'm worried that because now I want to "try", that it will now be impossible. My cycles are pretty regular as far as I know, so my assumption is that I ovulate around day 14 or 15, but now am realizing that this can change every cycle. Ugh. Guess I should buy some OPK's?

Forgive the me-centric posts, it will take me a bit of time to catch up on who everyone is. But I'm reading along and rooting for all of you!

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck ladies!
China it's good to see you!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1311700295|2977115 said:
Guess who got their crosshairs today? Memememe. :) Confirmed O on CD20. So 6 days late. Thank GOD for charting otherwise there would likely be a huge freak out in about 6 days that you would all have to witness.

Three cheers for confirmed ovulation!! If we were TTC this month, we'd be cycle buddies!

Jas and China: Hi and welcome (again)! I'm so excited there are a few BTDT momma's currently on this thread. Your insight is very valuable. Sorry for your losses, but I'll be cheering you on for some sticky beans.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock

Well as long as some others are jumping in...

This is my first month off of BC, but we are still preventing until September, due to wanting to be able to hide things at work until after my annual review in November (and my trip to visit Clairitek in September, I want to be able to enjoy some wine out in CA :wavey: )

I've started charting but wow, I am having trouble with it! My temps are all over the place, not sure how much of it is adjusting to being off BC and how much is that I am apparently a terrible sleeper! I know the temps will be most reliable if I take them at the same time every day and after a chunk of at least 3 hours of sleep, but I find those instances rarely overlap. I've been trying to just take it anytime after 4 I find myself awake (since I usually get up at 6:15). I guess if I end up Oing this month I will find out if even with the variation I can still see a thermal shift. Right now I'm on CD14 and no sign yet (I've been using OPKs every morning). I'm a scientist and am really enjoying analyzing all this data though!

Glad to have you ladies to go through this with! I've been lurking for a while and have already learned so much. Thinking good thoughts for those of you in the TWW right now!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

MP, the whole "Wait 12 months thing" is often due to your insurance company. Some insurance companies will not pay for certain fertility drugs or IVF unless you have tried for 12 months. However, my insurance will pay for IVF right now and I've only been trying for 7 months. My OB had no problem running some basic blood work on me before I moved over to the RE. In your shoes, I would call my OB, let them know you've been trying for more than 6 months, with the help of temping and OPK's and have yet to get a BFP. I would tell them you'd like to get some preliminary testing done to ensure that ovulation is happening and that hormones are all where they need to be. I think they may want to see you and discuss and then set up the blood work. But I just think you'd feel better after discussing with your OB as well. But your still not out for this cycle right??? Keep us posted!!! Sending dust your way!

LC, thank you for the eagle pose sister!

Clairitek, thanks for the well wishes!

Missy, 4dpo! Stay strong sister!

S&I, glad you are seeing some darker lines on your OPK"S. Once you have an idea on when you O, it'll be a great gauge for you next cycle!

Brightspot, welcome back! Sorry AF arrived though. The new thermometer should help and OPK's are awesome if you decide to go that route. I actually had no side effects from Clomid, which was real nice!

Pancake, thank you for the well wishes this cycle! Hope you are doing well!

PPM, I don't temp because I know I O between days13-18 of my cycle. I start using OPK's right after my period ends and I always get a smiley in that timeframe. If I was having a hard time pinpointing O then I would temp and chart, but I've had good luck with just OPK's so i stick with that!

Hi Jas, *big splash*!!! Good to see you and welcome! Sorry to hear you had a loss. I have unfortunately gone thru that as well so if you have any questions about getting pregnant again or any other questions please feel free to ask.

HOT, great to see you! Have fun BD'ing this weekend!!!!

AMC, yay on O!!! Glad you won't have to go thru worries this cycle!

Chinacat, good to see you! I definitely recommend OPK's!

Tao, thank you!

Stephbolt, welcome lady!

AFM, 6dpo! The next 5 days are going to be the longest!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Brightspot, haven’t heard of FertileCM, maybe someone on here has. I was taking B6 for awhile, but I have stopped taking all supplements other than the prenatal vitamin and calcium. I thought B6 was supposed to help lengthen the LP, but I haven’t noticed much of a difference since getting off of it. I keep wondering if something like Pre-Seed would be helpful because I don’t have much EWCM, but, um, I really don’t have much need for that sort of product in general, so I doubt it would help.

Pancake, thanks! I miss all of you former TTC’ers, so I’m following you all in the other thread!

PPM, you’re one step closer to actually trying. Very exciting! Good luck with all of the projects. I don’t technically have “spotting” because I only noticed brownish or pinkish CM when I check internally, but I seem to have it every cycle. That’s why I’m confident it is not implantation spotting.

LC, I guess I didn’t realize it had taken you 7 months, but then again, you were having really long cycles, and got pregnant pretty quickly after you really started trying, right? I’m pretty sure something just isn’t working right with me and/or DH. I just wish I knew what it was, so I could try to fix it.

Jas, welcome! Sorry about your prior loss, but I hope you will be giving your twin boys another sibling very soon!

HOT, welcome back! Hope you get another chance to get some BD’ing in this weekend!

S&I, sorry I’m not good at classifying other people’s descriptions of CM, but what you described sort of sounds like what I get after af and before creamy and then again after O.

China, hopefully you will get another BFP just as easily this time around. OPKs wouldn’t hurt though if you just want to confirm the timing of your ovulation. Good luck!

Stephbolt, welcome! I haven’t been temping lately, but when I was, I would sometimes get up a little earlier or later or not sleep very well or get really warm in the night, but I was still able to detect a clear shift after ovulation. That’s probably not true for everyone, but I’m betting you will still see a shift!

Lizzy, I’m technically still in the 2WW, but I’m still noticing brownish or pink cm when I check internally and I feel a bit crampy, so I think AF is knocking on my door again. As usual, I’m still holding out hope that AF will magically stay away, but I am preparing myself for the disappointment. I’m definitely going to lay it all out on the line with my doctor at my appointment and ask for blood tests, but since it is only a month away, I will probably wait until the actual appointment and have that discussion in person. Counting down the days for you my friend! I hope you start noticing some signs and symptoms soon!

Missy, thinking of you too!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

PilsnPinkysMom|1311707933|2977216 said:
amc80|1311700295|2977115 said:

Three cheers for confirmed ovulation!! If we were TTC this month, we'd be cycle buddies!

We totally are cycle buddies! We just have a different goal in mind...:)

jas

Brilliant_Rock

Hello!

Missy -- thanks for the warm welcome! As I recall, twins pass through the mother's side of the family. Only fraternal, though. That being said, there are no twins anywhere in my family and I had fraternal twins. It can also be a function of age. I was totally a geriatric preggo and my ovaries were firing off eggs like crazy.

Hello HOT and glad I could make you chuckle a little. It's what I do. Twin boys are all kinds of awesome. I can say that now that they are asleep and look nothing like the hellians they acted like today. They are fraternal. Please remind me again what you do for work that you see a lot of twins...AND that you have such long hours?

HI S&I!

AMC80
-- yay crosshairs!

CHINACAT! So glad to be here with you! This whole loss thing sucks. I'm so sorry. But I'm glad we can be here together!

PPM -- hello and hi. I am happy to be the voice of experience, but it will be a snarky voice. :)

Lizzyann, thanks for offering. It's good to have contact with people who've had a m/c. It's so shrouded IRL...kwim?
Hi! Monkeyprincess!

AFM -- CD10...kinda. Who the eff knows? Nothing to report other than still occassional spotting from the m/c. Makes the idea of sexy time off-putting for now. So, to celebrate the ongoing glories of this last month, I did not shave my legs for the last three days. Also, I made and ate most of a strawberry cake. Both of these make me feel gross after awhile.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

As expected I'm CD1 today :(

BFP and sticky dust to Lizzy and Missy and any others in the 2WW! I'm pulling for you!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock

MonkeyPrincess- Oh no, that sucks. :knockout: Remember the AVERAGE is 6 months trying, which means more than 6 months is the norm as well. Back in my first go-round, there were some ladies that it took a year or so with no apparent reason. I'd say 99% of the ladies on the TTC thread back then all have little ones now. NOT saying it will take you a year, just saying that 6 months or more is totally normal. And while this is all so hard, once you have your BFP (and you WILL), all of this stress and waiting will disappear and it will be worth it. Hugs. Now go drink some wine and eat ice cream. ;))

Jas- So if you get knocked up this cycle, everyone on this board will immediately stop shaving their legs and start baking strawberry cake. :cheeky: Are you "trying" this cycle or just waiting it out a bit?

AFM- My baby sister is TTC. I am so so excited, she will make the best mom ever. She's so cute, she's totally temping and is all into this stuff. She's very research oriented so this is totally up her alley. As opposed to me who sort of likes things to be a bit of a mystery. So funny how different we can be. But I did buy an OPK last night. :appl:

Acupuncture- Anyone doing this? I'm wondering how it works- like when you go in your cycle, etc.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

ChinaCat, I did acupuncture my last cycle, I'll be 10 wks tomorrow. I started the last week of my prior cycle, then went for about 6 times in 7 wks, so once a week, but I skipped a week. I wanted to go because my cycles were getting LONGER AND LONGER, so I went in with the goal of just shorter cycles. The acupuncturist said they try to promote blood flow to the uterus so it'll be a nice cooshy place for a fertilized egg to implant, as well, as help your energy and all that good stuff. It's all a mystery to me but I really enjoyed going. I rocked the BEST naps at acupuncture!!! I did a community acupuncture which is a bunch of people sitting in loungers and snoozing, so most of the needles were in my arms and legs. The private acupuncture places where you're in your own room will allow for needles on your torso or back. Community is cheaper (I paid them $30/pop), but private is more private and might be more effective since you can activate more areas.

As far as the needles etc, it totally doesn't hurt. It hurts more to get your blood drawn. The needles are literally as thin as a hair, so the worse it feels like is equivalent to a paper cut.

~LC

MP, so sorry the ugly witch showed up. On the bright side, you get to relax and enjoy all the sins of Sin City next week :naughty: I'm still here rooting for you!

Hoping for lots of BFPs from those in the TWW (Lizzy, Missy, anyone else?)

Welcome to all the newcomers! Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

monkeyprincess|1311779885|2978003 said:
As expected I'm CD1 today :(

BFP and sticky dust to Lizzy and Missy and any others in the 2WW! I'm pulling for you!

Monkey, I'm sorry lady. :(( Like Ally said, at least you'll be able to relax and enjoy some cocktails while on vacation. Have a great time. Ovulation will be here again before you know it.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Monkey, I didn't see your post. I'm sorry AF is back. Hugs my friend. You have a GREAT Vegas trip to look forward to! What are you guys going to do? SO MUCH FUN!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

lliang_chi|1311804841|2978313 said:
Monkey, I didn't see your post. I'm sorry AF is back. Hugs my friend. You have a GREAT Vegas trip to look forward to! What are you guys going to do? SO MUCH FUN!

Ditto.
Like you said, now you can properly enjoy Vegas :)

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Thanks China, Lizzy, Ally, and amc. I've known it was coming for a few days, so I'm okay with it. The only thing I'm a little bugged about is that my cycle was only 22 days, but maybe that will help explain why we haven't gotten our BFP yet. I feel confident it will eventually happen. And yes, I am looking forward to a fun weekend getaway with DH next week. He's planning the whole thing, so I'm not exactly sure what we'll end up doing. Honestly, I wouldn't mind just relaxing by the pool, eating lots and drinking a little and maybe seeing a show. I haven't been in awhile. Any recommendations?

Hope everyone is hanging in there! I don't mean to hug the thread today!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

AMC, congrats on getting crosshairs - that's always exciting!

ChinaCat, sorry for your March loss and welcome back. Hope you get another BFP easily How fun that you can go through this with your baby sister!

Stephbolt, welcome! The first month off BCP can be a bit wonky in terms of charting, cycle length, and even ovulation. Just keep at it, and you'll hopefully see some sort of pattern soon. Try comparing your temps after various amounts of sleep to see how sensitive your temps are. I've found that mine don't change much within an hour or more, so I don't freak out if I happen to miss my 6:30 temping time.

Lizzy, 4 more days for you! Sorry if my countdown is annoying you. I'm just really hoping you'll be posting a BFP on the 31st.

MP, thanks! I'll just keep on trucking along and see what happens. At least my OPKs are still getting progressively darker - it's gone from super faint to faint. :tongue: So sorry that AF came, but at least you can live it up in Vegas. Any of the Cirque du Soleil shows are great, as is the Blue Man Group, if you haven't seen those yet.

AFM, nothing new at CD13.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

Only just popping my head in very quickly as am at work, but MP, the endocrinologist in me says that you should get your referral sooner rather than later if your cycles are that short and your LP is potentially that short. The fact that you are spotting early suggests that your progesterone withdrawal is occurring early as well, and I don't think your situation is the typical "try for 6 months with normal cycles" one. Of course it is up to you, but that is the medical part of my brain talking.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for popping in Pancake. I actually have an appointment with my OB/GYN scheduled for early September, so I will definitely be pushing for a referral. I've had a feeling all along that something might not be quite right. Plus, my temps did not stay up as consistently as I would have liked when I was temping. I may temp again next cycle for further evidence for my doctor. I appreciate your medical perspective. I'm hoping if there is something wrong, it will be a relatively easy fix.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

MP I'm sorry hon. There was another PSer from back in 2008 who had a lot of pre-AF spotting and a short LP. I think it was lovely lulu? I still don't think you have any reason to think something is wrong, but you might find it helpful to read her posts here in the TTC thread to see if it rings some bells for you. She has a daughter now, so it all worked out!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock

monkeyprincess -- have I ever written to you before? If I have, I apologize. I can't keep things straight on this thread!!! I think I had a similar situation to yours. I would spot days before my period, and I would either have really short cycles (like 20 days) or really really loooooooong cycles (I think 70 something was my record). I "tried" to try to conceive, but it was like aiming at a moving target. I never got postive OPKs, and never really knew when my periods were going to start. Long story short...went to an RE after I got fed up, and I didn't wait the typical 6 months bc my cycles weren't normal to begin with. Turns out I had low progesterone and wasn't ovulating. I have a 7 month old now! So my advice would be to run to your nearest RE!!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Thanks Dreamer, I may have to go back and look at some of LL's posts. I remember I used to spot before my AF before going on BC, even more so than I do now, so I'm just really looking forward to getting some answers soon. Hope you and your new little guy are doing well.

Hi Lanie, I'm not sure if we've ever written, but I've read some of your posts. Thanks for sharing your story. My cycles have been pretty regular, although on the short side (23-25 days). And I "think" I'm ovulating because I did notice a temp shift when I was temping, although the temps did not stay as consistently high as I would've hoped. I wonder if maybe the eggs just aren't maturing enough or if I'm gearing up for ovulation and it is not actually happening. I'm going to push hard for a referral to an RE at my appointment in September.

Lizzy, how you are doing friend? I (and everyone else familiar with your story) am pulling for you! Dust, dust, dust for a sticky BFP!

Missy, how are you hanging in there? Hoping for some good news for you!

S&I, is the faint line getting darker? Mine usually goes from faint to positive pretty quickly.

China, that's awesome you are and your sis are trying at the same time. Hopefully, both of your approaches will work and you can be pregnant together.

Hi to everyone else!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

Deelight!!! hello! Thanks for peeking in on me :) I'm already planning a HP marathon with my daughter so we can see them all again. I saw your post in the newborn thread, your little girl is so adorable! That's great that she likes avocado. I could never get kt to eat it (and I still can't!)

S&I I think I'm a few days ahead of you on cd 15. Nearly cycle buddies! Lol.

China I think you were asking about apps? I'm using period tracker lite, and I've downloaded a few baby planning ones too for fun. Im not temping or charting so these apps are fine for what i am after. Have you found any that you like so far?

Stephbolt hi and welcome. I'm not charting but I do remember my first few months off of BC to be all over the place. It's good that you have a few months for everything to settle down before you start trying.

Lizzy not long until you test now! I'll be thinking of you and checking the thread religiously over the weekend.

Jas he he, I can only imagine what kinds of trouble 2 two year old boys could get into together. I bet they make great partners in crime. I work for a language development study targeting specific language impairment. We have over 700 twin families in the study. The youngest are now turning 8.5 years (recruited at birth) so many parents don't like them to miss out on school time to complete the language assessment for us so school holidays are extra busy trying to see as many as we possibly can in the space of 2 weeks. It's exhausting but things go back to a relative normal during the school term. You didn't shave your legs for 3 days? It's winter here... I think I smashed my own person best record and haven't shaved for about 3 weeks. :shock: Luckily my husband doesn't seem to notice or care. :D

MP I'm so sorry that AF showed! Not long to go now until September is here and you can get to your appointment. Have you every thought of telling a teeny tiny fib and say you have been trying for longer than you have if you are worried about the insurance/ getting the ball rolling? I think some of the ladies here have given you some valuable insight into what may be going on. Sorry I'm no help to you. I'm no help on Vegas either as I have never been to the US. Sounds like it will be a blast though!

AFM CD 15 here. So far we have BD'ed on CD 11,12,13&15. Hopefully we will get a few more times in before the end of the weekend.
I may need to break out the oysters by Sunday though.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Hi everyone! :wavey: I haven't posted in a couple days, but I have been reading along!

MP - Sorry about AF!! I hope you can find out what's going on soon!

China - Pretty cool that you and your sis are trying together! I don't have a sister so I will never get to have that experience!

S&I - Hope the OPKs are working for you!

Lizzy - How's it going for you, are you 7 or 8DPO now?

Hot - Love the oyster comments! haha

Afm, nothing much going on here, just taking a ride on the 2WW and waiting to see what happens! 6DPO today. Just feeling slightly bloated/gassy but nothing too bad. Still creamy CM going on. I've been keeping myself from thinking about testing because of stuff like this going on:

We're leaving for Myrtle Beach in 9 days!! BIL dropped second bomb on us last night...he invited this new girl with him on our vacation! We're staying at our friend's parent's time share and supposedly he already talked to the friend and got permission to invite her along! She is flying in next week. He "met" her on Match.com like 2 months ago. I say "met" because they haven't met in person yet. She deleted her account right after they started talking :confused: She lives in a different state (NJ) but is studying in Africa right now. She has no job, money, friends, or family to come home to in NJ. So cue the FIRST bomb, he is allowing her to live with him when she graduates in September! I'm a little upset about this vacation thing, he didn't even think about how we would feel about her staying with us for a week. For all we know she could be a murderer or thief, you know? I just wish he would have gotten to know her for real and then let us meet and become comfortable with the situation before she came on vacation with us. Just when I thought DH and BIL were the only two normal people out of that family he pulls something like this! Haha I need to start thinking positive thoughts here! :bigsmile:

How is everyone else doing?

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock

Hello Ladies,

In a kind of chance turn of events, I popped back onto this thread for the first time in AGES and saw my previous TTC experience mentioned.

A quick recap for monkey (and I certainly hope you find some answers or better yet a BFP soon!!):

I used to post regularly over here when we were trying to conceive our first child. It took longer than anticipated and this board was a wonderful place for support, venting, information, etc. It's amazing how it was only a short while ago, yet the details of that experience are already cloudy. I believe that we started (optimistically) in August 2008. Pretty early on, I started using a monitor. I have fairly short cycles and had spotting before every period.

About six months after trying, I went to see an RE. I had the traditional diagnostic tests and everything came back fine. My husband also checked out. We fell into that dreaded category of unexplained. Even the spotting could not be explained. That was a very frustrating and confusing time. I was used to being in control. Used to being able to figure out a solution. Frankly, used to getting what I wanted. All of that flew out the window. I felt vulnerable. confused. disappointed. most of all sad.

My husband and I didn't know what, if any, treatments we wanted to pursue. Like so many other families, our medical insurance did not and does not cover fertility treatments. We continued to try naturally and took progesterone supplements. We dipped our toes into adoption research.

Eventually, we decided to try an IUI. It didn't work.

We were about 16ish cycles of trying at this point and a little over a year.

We talked about trying it again. We talked about IVF.

I was fairly emotionally spent by this point and just needed a break. I didn't want to face, let alone make these decisions. So, we took that cycle off.

lo and behold, I got pregnant. with a daughter. who just turned one. and is the bees knees.

We are now getting ready to start trying for a second and I am really nervous about getting back on this horse so to speak. Nervous that we won't be so lucky this time around. Nervous to feel all those emotions again. Nervous to pee on those damn sticks.

who knows, right?

to all the other ladies, hello and I wish you speedy journeys!!

china - I'm so sorry.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium

THREADJACK: Lovelylulu, :wavey: . I hope work is treating you kindly and that you're getting to enjoy lots of fun summer days with that beautiful little girl of yours!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

MP, I'm so sorry about AF, I know you must be feeling pretty drained, though your attitude seems good (and having an appt. in September probably helps, too). More than anything, if you're not pregnant by September, I hope your doc can help you get some answers. If you do have low progesterone, I think that's something that can be overcome easily. So hopefully there isn't a problem and you get pregnant this next cycle OR if there is a problem, that you can get it resolved quickly. I hope you can enjoy your trip to LV--I haven't been in a few years myself, but the idea of relaxing by the pool sounds wonderful to me!

Lizzy, keeping my eyes peeled for any updates from you!

Good luck, TTCers!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

MP, I'm wishing you all the best for your appointment in September, as well as this next cycle. I really hope you can get some answers. My OPK was darker this morning! I was a bit sad last night because my CD13 line looked even fainter than my CD12 line, but this morning's line was definitely darker than all of the previous lines. I think it's still lighter than the control line, but I've already emailed DH (he leaves for work before I test in the mornings) that we should probably BDing tonight. I'm going to take another OPK when I get home from work today. And... I think I have a little bit of EWCM - it was on the TP when I went just a while ago.

HOT, yup I'm a day behind you at CD14. We've only BDed on CD10 and CD13 since my OPKs were so faint until this morning. Yay - close-enough cycle buddies!

Missy, sorry about the craziness with your BIL - hope everything settles down and that the new girl works out. When are you going to test?

lovelylulu, congrats on your DD, and welcome back for #2!

Lizzy, 3 more days! Crossing my fingers for you to get that BFP!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock

Lliang Chi- Thanks for the info on acupuncture. I've done it before, but for general purposes. I have an appointment on Friday so we'll see. I have gotten pregnant pretty easily in the past, but our loss was due to something being wrong. So I really want to do everything possible to encourage the healthiest eggs and healthiest environment, etc. It certainly can't hurt!

HOT- I downloaded Period Planner Lite and Maybe Baby Lite. So far, meh. Seem fun but all they do is tell me what I already know. Still the Maybe Baby one has green light, yellow light and red light, so it's kinda fun. Since I'm not temping, I'm not sure that any of them will be that helpful. How old is your daughter?

Missy- So it's your BIL that is pulling the crazy behavior? That does sound a bit weird since he's never met her. You'd think he'd want to check her out first. Nothing worse than being stuck on vacation with someone you don't like, plus with all of you there to observe it? Oh well. Assuming she's NOT a serial killer or the like, I guess just try to enjoy it for the drama and come back and report to us with funny stories. ;)) We recently shared a house with my BIL and SIL and it was interesting, needless to say. The SIL is a piece of work.

Lulu. Ah, lady, so happy to see you here. :wavey: :appl: I think you will have a much easier time this time, I can feel it in my bones. Lulu's daughter is indeed the lovliest little girl EVER, so I can't wait to see what number two brings! Thanks for the words, I know you know what it's like. But onwards and upwards, yes?

AFM- On CD 11 I believe. What's the general protocol here? Before I just GOTF when we felt like it. :naughty: Do you guys BD every day, every other day leading up to O? If I had to guess, I will O around CD 15/16 based on previous experience.

So weird, we call my son "O". Will have to get over that on this thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results