shape
carat
color
clarity

2.32 G VS1 RB stone to be set with Michael B !

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
really gorgeous stone.. it is being set in the Michael B " Paris " ring ! it should arrive before end of this month, will keep all of you posted!

diamond stats:
AGS certified
2.320ct Round Brilliant
Measurements - 8.47 x 849 x 5.22mm
Cut Grade - AGS Ideal 0
Color Grade - G
Clarity Grade - VS1
Fluor - negligible

table: 57.4%
depth: 61.6%
crown angle: 34.0 degrees
pavillion angle: 41.0 degrees

this is not an H&A branded cut but i am seeing some amazing arrows !

IMG_0743a.jpg
IMG_0650a.jpg
IMG_0685a.jpg

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
some tension clasp hand shots for now hehe ....

IMG_0643a.jpg
IMG_0637a.jpg
IMG_0667a.jpg
IMG_0675a.jpg
IMG_0679a.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly that's GORGEOUS and HUUUUGGGEEEE! Looks great on your hand! :appl: :appl: :appl:

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
last one for now .... :wink2:

size is 4 7/8 (tight 5) ...

IMG_0748a.jpg

the Michael B Paris Ring :bigsmile:

what i love about this setting is that it is a cathedral setting but at the same time sits perfectly flush with my 3mm eternity ring ...

Picture%20160.png

i am currently working with Michael C Fina in NYC (the only authorized seller of Michael B settings in NYC ) ... Not the greatest store and service...

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
That's going to be spectacular! Can't wait to see the finished product!!! :appl:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!!! Stone is huge!! Your eternity ring is gorgeous too, would you mind if I asked where you purchased it from? Your set is going to be beautiful!!!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous...is this an upgrade? Your other er is Awesome also!!! :love: :love:

metro

Brilliant_Rock
That is one lovely and HUGE diamond! Congrats!

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
wow. I'm not one for rounds but that is making me green with envy! GORGEOUS! BREATHTAKING. I love the set and that has got some seriously perfect finger coverage! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just gorgeous but tell us - did you upgrade your stone or is this another ering?

Looks fabulous - can't wait to see it finished - congrats!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!!! That stone is spectacular!!!!!! :love:

Love the setting you chose also. Very, very nice! :appl:

Cachette :))

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I'm a huge fan of that setting, it's gorgeous. Just as an aside Pearlman's carry Michael B and they are fabulous to work with.

I'm excited to see some real life pics of that setting when you get it. Congrats!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just amazing! Is this an upgrade?

I would not wear an eternity band next to the three-sides pave on the solitaire without a spacer, though, the diamonds will damage the pave most likely!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
Just amazing! Is this an upgrade?

I would not wear an eternity band next to the three-sides pave on the solitaire without a spacer, though, the diamonds will damage the pave most likely!

Yes this exactly!!! I learned this the hard way :((

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! And the setting you've chosen will be blinding :sun:

Is this to be a reset of your three-stone stone, or is it a new diamond?

GiannaV

Rough_Rock
The cut looks amazing
You got some nice hands! lol

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The stone looks beautiful and the setting you chose looks gorgeous. Although anything would look great on your pretty hand. What about your gorgeous 3-stone?

boodgie

Rough_Rock
Beautiful "hand model" fingers! Gorgeous stone!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi frankie. :wavey:

Did you ever find any hand shots of the Michael B Paris ring? It's going to be beautiful. Can't wait - I'll live vicariously.

The stone is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

The size is wonderful for your hand - you have lovely long slender fingers. You lucky girl! :appl:

ETA: I just read some of your other threads - is this a trade-up, on your way to that 3-carat? :naughty:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond!

What happened to your gorgeous 3-stone ring though?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW! :love: That stone is lovely, great pictures too. You have lovely hands to show it off. Can't wait to see the finished product.

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
thankyou everyone for your sweet words !

yes, upgraded as a wedding present ! :appl:

James Allen was amazing to work with, they bought the original stone even though we did not buy the original stone from them... at a very reasonable price so we only had to add a relatively small balance (within wedding present budget AND have a honeymoon on top of it), and they also found us this amazing stone ! we were able to go up by 0.60ct !

the side stones of the original setting are being set by James Allen into simple 4-prong baskets in 18K white gold, and they are arriving to me tomorrow!

I personally tried on the Michael B ring and it's so gorgeous in person (the sample ring bearing a 3ct + stone!!) ... the shank is at 1.8mm, so perfect!

thankyou so much for the advice on the spacer ring ... i have not thought of it and of course Michael C Fina did not have the knowledge to warn me about that ... :errrr: would any of you know where to buy one? any recommendations?

also, i was actually shocked that the staff at the store suggested me to have Michael C Fina to set the stone ??!! Why on earth would i have Michael B hand craft the setting and then have another stranger do the stone setting for me? especially on this size of a diamond?!?!

good thing i called Michael B in California... I spoke to Ani and she was super nice and helpful, and told me to FOR SURE send the stone to Michael B so that they can do this from start to finish .... Phew ! :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your diamond is stunning!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
your stone is amazing :love: can't wait to see the finished product!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning stone!!!!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
That stone's amazing! :love: Seriously, you could put it with any setting and it'd be stunning! I can't wait to see it set.

You should be a hand model BTW--I have serious finger envy! :D

BoulderGal

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
a beautiful stone on beautiful hands! :love:

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your upgrade! The stone is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see it in the Michael B Paris setting - it's going to be a beautiful ring. Glad to hear you were able to work with Michael B directly - they are so nice and have such great customer service.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results