shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Pendant

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys. Didn't find much upon doing a search. Does anyone have pics of a cushion solitaire pendant? I am thinking one for my next project around the 1/2 carat size. Thanks!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
yup, this puppy that everyone loved from JbEG- still my fave cushion pendant I have seen so far (if I remember correctly Steph this was about 1ct).

CushionPendant4.jpg

CushionPendantE.jpg

CushionPendantB.jpg

IMG_0830.111204050.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the responses guys. I love that pendant by JBEG. I should have mentioned that this stone will probably be upgraded several times and eventually become a ring if I go in that direction so I don't want to spend too much on a setting, and I would probably want to keep the chain during the upgrades, so probably not a stationary pendant. I wish the search function were working better...I'm off to look in the colored stones eye candy because I'm sure there are some lovely examples there. Thanks!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE bezels, if this is a stone you plan to upgrade periodically ... I'd pass on the bezel idea. You have ME craving a bezel cushion necklace though now. :devil: :tongue:

Are you thinking of a new Cushion or a vintage stone? (DUH!! NM .. if you're gonna upgrade I guess it *has* to be a new stone. I need more coffee today)

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
decodelighted said:
As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE bezels, if this is a stone you plan to upgrade periodically ... I'd pass on the bezel idea. You have ME craving a bezel cushion necklace though now. :devil: :tongue:

Are you thinking of a new Cushion or a vintage stone? (DUH!! NM .. if you're gonna upgrade I guess it *has* to be a new stone. I need more coffee today)
Well, I do love the look of antique stones...JBEG does have an upgrade policy. I was also thinking GOG AVC, but didn't see any in the .40-.50 range.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results