shape
carat
color
clarity

cover sort-of blown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ryan8211

Rough_Rock
question for ladies

set up my proposal and I think my g/f figured it out, sort-of -- or at least strongly suspects she''s getting one, and how... but isnt 100%, obviously

should i try to throw her for a loop that day - a last second doubt that it might be IT - or is it fine that she thinks she knows but isn''t 100% sure? and it''ll just be nice.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
could we get more information? I certainly don''t advocate lying in any way...

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Not a lady but I say derail that train and go for the certain surprise! I''m sure it will be wonderful either way but the best it sounds like she has is a guess. Sounds like she is pretty much expecting it so I''m sure she''ll have her nails looking good and will be dressing to be prepared.

Looking at the ''sneakiness'' in threads like this...
23.gif

Very confused thread
... these women are undermining our plans and hard work. Derail that train and throw in a loop!
9.gif

Best of luck to you! Keep us posted.

Treefrog

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
I agree, thow her for a loop...don''t lie, but just make her second guess herself on what she thinks is the plan. The element of surprise always makes things so much better!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Im going to add my vote for, throwing her for a loop.

ryan8211

Rough_Rock
Thanks all - I didnt respond because I got paranod that maybe she knew about this site etc etc etc

anyway -- i called a last minute auduble (mostly weather related, not to add more surprise), and it turned out she had no clue - and it was very nice.

original plan was on a sail boat i rented - sunset sail around manhattan - we went yesterday, but got cut short due to weather. was a nice cap to the weekend still.
but I proposed over a picnic in central park, on sat - she said yes!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 8:34:55 AM
Author: ryan8211
Thanks all - I didnt respond because I got paranod that maybe she knew about this site etc etc etc

anyway -- i called a last minute auduble (mostly weather related, not to add more surprise), and it turned out she had no clue - and it was very nice.

original plan was on a sail boat i rented - sunset sail around manhattan - we went yesterday, but got cut short due to weather. was a nice cap to the weekend still.
but I proposed over a picnic in central park, on sat - she said yes!
Too funny. I feared the same... hence a totally unidentifiable name for me on here.

Glad it worked out, congratulations!

Treefrog

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results