shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash and Hurricane Ike

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2008 9:47:08 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
When I heard the hurricane was headed toward Houston, my first thought was WhiteFlash! Just wanted to check in and say we are thinking of you all and will pray for your safety!
Ditto!!! Lesley, thanks for letting us know, and please stay safe. Say "hi" to Sheerah for me!
1.gif

MaxPow3r

Rough_Rock
Stay safe!

So you guys have to work too? I thought I was the only one in Houston that had to. Like you though, I''m working remotely.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks for keeping us informed. i''m been thinking and praying for all of you and your families, homes and business. i hope that you are all safe.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 8:21:28 AM
Author: diamondfan
Nice of you to give us the information, best of luck to all of you and be safe. I am sure any PS''er awaiting bling will be patient if there is a bit of a delay. Hope you all make it through easily!
Ditto. Just stay safe! Same to the rest of you pricescopers in Ike''s path!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 10:30:14 AM
Author: Kelli

Date: 9/12/2008 8:21:28 AM
Author: diamondfan
Nice of you to give us the information, best of luck to all of you and be safe. I am sure any PS''er awaiting bling will be patient if there is a bit of a delay. Hope you all make it through easily!
Ditto. Just stay safe! Same to the rest of you pricescopers in Ike''s path!
Stay safe, our thoughts are with you!!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Quick update! Thank goodness we have managed to put in a full day''s work! It''s starting to get really windy outside, but the images you see on TV of all the flooding in Galveston is not where we are. Hopefully there will not be too much flooding in the low lying Houston areas.

I''ll let you all know how we fared after the storm passes through - hopefully our electricity won''t be down.

Thanks again for all your warm wishes - it means a whole lot to the whole team
36.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update Lesley, my prayers still going out, I hope everything is still ok.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 7:39:41 PM
Author: diamondrnglover
Thanks for the update Lesley, my prayers still going out, I hope everything is still ok.
Ditto all...

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I hope Ike leaves you guys unscathed....and I''m not just saying that because you guys are working on a little pendant for me!
2.gif

You can feel free to put my project on the backburner until everyone & everything is safe and sound! And if someone else has proposal plans, or an event planned that involves their piece...I won''t mind at all if my pendant goes back to the bottom of the list! I''m in no hurry...

Take care eveyone!

Tawn

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I hope everything turns out OK for the team.
Stay safe!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are going out to you all at WF and everyone in the path of this storm.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Lesley, Vera, Joe, Jamie, Shandel, Bob, Priscilla and everyone else at WF:

You are on our minds and in our prayers. Stay safe.

LS

ETA: in the interests of your safety, may I offer my services to hold onto the diamonds for you?
11.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be careful and stay safe...that is what is most important!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be safe and let us hear from you when the storm passes.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please be safe! Thank you so much for the updates, will look for more and be thinking of you all. Take care. Please.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts are with all of you, thankyou for the updates and please stay safe
Regards
AJ.

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for "checking in" with us! Please take care and stay safe.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update Lesley. Thinking of you all tonight. Stay safe, our prayers are with all our friends at WF!!!
12.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts and my prayers are with Bob, Lesley, Vera, Allison and the entire Whiteflash family. Do whatever you have to do for you and your families to remain safe. We hope to hear that all is OK very soon.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update Lesley. My thoughts are with you all. Stay safe.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lesley,

Please be cautious and thanks for the updates! Our thoughts are with you guys!

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Thoughts and prayers are with you all in Texas.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Hope you are all staying safe!!!!

corgan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the update, I had actually talked to Jamie earlier this week and I had no idea you guys were going to get hit. I guess I should watch the news more often!

Stay safe!

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
Stafe safe! Hope everyone and everything is ok in your area.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers and thoughts going out to everyone at WF and everyone else in Texas.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lesley, I hope everyone, and everything is ok.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Hi, All:

I just spoke with Lesley; she isn''t able to post an update to this thread because she, like most of Houston, is without power at present. However, we''re relieved and happy to say that everyone is ok.

There is a great deal of debris from the storm around town, but thankfully damage is minimal.

There was no damage to either our processing center or our call center, so our staff will be on to answer calls tomorrow at our regular time of 8 a.m. central.

Most of all, thanks to all for the good wishes and wonderful emails you sent. We are grateful for our customer relationships and for your continued support.

Sincerely,
Allison

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

Great to hear Allison - thanks for the update

btw I saw / heard footage of the Cyclone tracy in Darwin (about 1974?) that flattened the city. The worst thing apparently was the noise of the sheets of roofing iron as they travelled at high speed chopping and destroying anythin in their path.
Try this picture for an example
http://www-a.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA9691.jpg

BTW looked up the difference between a tropical cyclone and a hurricane on Wiki. You say Potato!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results