shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash and Hurricane Ike

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VVFF

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/14/2008 6:53:28 PM
Author: Allison D.
Hi, All:

I just spoke with Lesley; she isn''t able to post an update to this thread because she, like most of Houston, is without power at present. However, we''re relieved and happy to say that everyone is ok.

There is a great deal of debris from the storm around town, but thankfully damage is minimal.

There was no damage to either our processing center or our call center, so our staff will be on to answer calls tomorrow at our regular time of 8 a.m. central.

Most of all, thanks to all for the good wishes and wonderful emails you sent. We are grateful for our customer relationships and for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Allison

Hi Allison,

Glad to hear everyone is ok and that Whiteflash appears to have made it through Ike with little or no damage!

Will the power outages be impacting the creation process of customer''s rings?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Whew...yes, it''s good to hear that everyone is okay!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been in Vegas all week and have been thinking about you guy the whole time I was gone.

Thankfully, everyone is OK.

Allison - my husband and I are thinking about coming down next weekend - will your colleagues be around, or still cleaning up?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear the folks at Whiteflash are safe and sound. Hope the lights get turned on soon.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for letting us know that everyone is ok Allison.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 8:24:20 AM
Author: Maisie
Ditto!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 8:25:12 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 9/15/2008 8:24:20 AM
Author: Maisie
Ditto!
Thritto!

Moko

Shiny_Rock
I was shocked when I saw Houston area on the news this morning and I really worried about you guys, but I am so happy you are all (including diamonds) OK. Please stay safe!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Latest update from the frontlines from a happy Lesley who finally has air conditioning and a computer that works!!! The good news is that we have heard from the entire WF family, and although some are better of than others, everyone is safe.

As many of you are aware, although most of Houston is without power right now there are isolated areas which have been restored and the energy company is working 24/7. From the information we have received, we anticipate being amongst the first to be restored. Our disaster operations plan allows our call center to remain fully functional despite these conditions. Our production building is presently without power, but generators allowed us to enter the building today for a few hours and we hope to minimize the impact there as well. If power is restored sooner rather than later, we don’t anticipate much disruption to our production schedule. In the event that the power outage is prolonged we have contingency plans in place.

To the extent that customer orders may be impacted, we are in direct communication with our clients to keep them aware of our progress, and will work with them to make sure they are well serviced during this period. All new orders that have come in since the hurricane are being handled in an orderly fashion.

We appreciate everyone’s well wishes. I will post a "power" update when I have one.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update Lesley!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad to hear your update.

Sending prayers and well wishes and positive energy to all those going through this.

2Artists

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Quick update! Power has been restored to our production center
21.gif
Besides a few small delays as some of the staff return from out of town, we should be 100% operational no later than Wednesday.

Thanks again for all your support
36.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 5:22:38 PM
Author: LesleyH
21.gif
Besides a few small delays as some of the staff return from out of town, we should be 100% operational no later than Wednesday.

36.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com
That''s great Lesley. Thanks for the update.

VVFF

Rough_Rock
21.gif

36.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com
HOORAY!

Glad to hear it was turned on so quickly!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news. Thanks for the update Allison and Lesley. I''m glad everyone is safe!

denverboy

Shiny_Rock
good to hear everyone is safe and that things are slowly getting back to normal!

I knew waiting for my CAD images would be kind of agonizing but this hurricane thing is making it even longer and harder to wait
3.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I''m happy to read that all of you at WF came through okay! That looks like it was a terrible storm!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is great news!
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
21.gif

36.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com
Thanks for the update Lesley.

Does this mean that you''re not going to take us up on our offers of "holding the stones" on your behalf?
31.gif

Glad to hear you''re safe.

LS

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so glad to hear everyone is safe and sound!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good news!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for letting us know the good news!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Phew!!!! I had terrible images of WF being hit and a million little ACAs being tossed around the streets!!
32.gif
39.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
glad to hear everyone in the WF family is ok!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results