shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Diamond Pave Halo E ring? Any out there

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
HI,

I am trying to find some pictures of a 3 diamond, prefereably round but will look at others (cushion etc), pave halo engagement ring. I now have my BGD and my husband says if I really want to up grade my setting I can as long as I can reuse all the diamonds in my current set. Now I just need pictures.
I want a halo really badly but I also want to use my center stone .63 and my two side stones .20 each in halos with pave diamonds around each of the three diamonds and on the shank. I also want to have a matching pave eternity band that will fit with the e ring. I was hoping to get BGD to do my new set but I really need help with pictures
If anyone has any out there I would love the help. I see lots of single stone halos on pricescope.
Thanks you anyone out there who can post some pictures for me.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like this style a lot! I actually prefer the look of a halo center and plain sides, like some of the ones I will post.

I found some doing a search...

HpiRallyddxx.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori makes my favourite style with the halo around the center diamond and then non-halo sides. BlackIsland has this setting below, but there are a couple other PSers with it as well if you try a search for Tacori.

BlackIslandtacoriddxx.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
PoshPepper has a three stone with halos around all the stones. Her center is an oval sapph, but you get the idea.

poshpepperddxx.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The best of the best in this style is in my opinion Ritani. You can see pics by Joadma here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ritani-with-new-eternity-bands.37987/

This ring is carried by Pearlmans, don''t let the price tag scare you, that includes the three diamonds pictured and also it is in plat.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/ritani-jewelry/rings/10QQ1/14/

If it were *me* (and I know it isn''t
4.gif
), I would get the Ritani if this was the style I wanted. It would cost marginally more than a custom piece, but it is a known commodoty. Bill at Pearlman''s has said that Ritani is a TANK and the pave stands up to anything.

ritaniendlessloveddxxx.jpg

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo i love 3 stone halo''s.

here is catmom''s beautiful ring- its with sapphires but the design is fabulous.

3-stone sapphires w/halos

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s Sophie''s ring. It has pear side stones, but I think most interestingly its white and rose gold mix... just to add to your options.

sophie''s ring

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
THank you all for posting pictures. These give me something to think about.
Keep posting for me as you remember them. These are a great starting point.
There is on from Leon Mege that is a 3 stone, round with Halo, but I''m not sure if I can send my old set to Leon to use my diamonds or if I have to use all of his.
My center is a BGD as I said before, so maybe he could make the ring I want?
Keep those pictures coming.

36.gif

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Here''s the link to my ring: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-my-ritani-bella-vita.120533/
Hope this helps you find what you are looking for!! Good luck, can''t wait to see pictures!
1.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 6:25:43 PM
Author: morganleFay
THank you all for posting pictures. These give me something to think about.

Keep posting for me as you remember them. These are a great starting point.

There is on from Leon Mege that is a 3 stone, round with Halo, but I''m not sure if I can send my old set to Leon to use my diamonds or if I have to use all of his.

My center is a BGD as I said before, so maybe he could make the ring I want?

Keep those pictures coming.

36.gif

I think BGD could make you an amazing ring, but I''m sure Leon would do it to (at a much higher cost most likely). And if I''m not mistaken, Leon almost always uses stones sent to him from the consumer. I think BGD would do a really nice job especially with this kind of style.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love that style!!! I agree that the Ritani is incredible.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 8:42:42 PM
Author: vespergirl
I love that style!!! I agree that the Ritani is incredible.

ditto. Love the Ritani and I agree that they rarely have issues with their pave. I know pricescoper''s who even put their Ritani pave rings in an ultrasonic regularly and they still didn''t have any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results