shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG!!! He proposed on my birthday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

Harleigh_DSC02560.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
holy s*** that is quite a rock!!! Congrats, it really is incredible!

ETA: I am still in awe! I REALLY love the fluorescence!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Lots of bling with all three rings together! It's beautiful! Congrats again!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a serious and gorgeous ering. Congratulations on your engagement and Happy Birthday.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement! I am so glad we didn''t have to wait all weekend for the pics. That ring a huge hunk of gorgeousness! You have a super blingy finger with the bands...beautiful!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy belated birthday and congrats on your engagement!! Your ring is fabulous!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday and congratulations! That ring is amazing!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes and engagement congratulations! You are all so very kind! I feel like I have been gone forever...my poor cat is looking at me like I'm a stranger right now, so I'll have to spend a little time with him at some point, too!

Unfortunately, I had a bit of a problem at the jewelers on Friday...they didn't seem to understand that the center prongs were not straight up and down (like 12 and 6 on a clock) so I almost didn't get my ring back! They almost got it right as I stood there and actually drew a picture for the jeweler, but I'm going to wait until my own guy is back from vacation next week and hopefully he actually GETS what I am saying.! I am taking all 3 rings for their final appraisal on Wednesday, then the 2 wedding bands go back into the safe until God knows when!
7.gif
FI is still trying to get used to the idea of just being engaged, so I can't get much out of him about where and when, etc... I'm thinking it will have to be sometime next summer since we have to work around my teaching schedule...he just isn't ready to talk about that yet!

Many thanks go to Andrey for getting the pictures posted as well as sending some picture advice, and thanks to poshpepper for the link to try to get my pictures posted, also! I am going to try to follow both of their instructions and see if I can't get some more pictures posted for you to see...unfortunately, the birthday flowers have passed their prime, so I'll have to find another backdrop, but my nails look spectacular now!
9.gif

Have a great day!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Harleigh....That is one beauty of a honker!! You have such teeny fingers. It looks like a boulder on your hand!
Congrats on your engagement
36.gif
and happy birthday!
emotion-19.gif
What a surprise! Thrilling. Too bad for him, though...he has a tough road to ho-how ever will he top himself for your birthday?

DKS
emcake.gif
emgift.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-33.gif
emcocktl.gif
(~instant icon party)

PS. You and I are stone twinkies! Mine is a 2.11 8.37 too! Cool!
PSS...Get over to the SMTR forum and showcase that honker!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2007 8:17:25 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Harleigh....That is one beauty of a honker!! You have such teeny fingers. It looks like a boulder on your hand!
Congrats on your engagement
36.gif
and happy birthday!
emotion-19.gif
What a surprise! Thrilling. Too bad for him, though...he has a tough road to ho-how ever will he top himself for your birthday?

DKS
emcake.gif
emgift.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-33.gif
emcocktl.gif
(~instant icon party)

PS. You and I are stone twinkies! Mine is a 2.11 8.37 too! Cool!
LOL...thanks, DKS...I would have called it my "Door Knob Solitaire," but that was already taken, so I had to go with "honker!"
9.gif

Thanks for the kind words...I don''t know if FI has considered that he may never top this birthday gift! All my friends wrote, "Tell __FI__ thanks a lot for making us look bad on your birthday as we CANNOT compete with that!" in my birthday cards last week...it was too funny!

Loved the icon party...thanks!!! And we are stone twinkies??? That is awesome...I have always loved big rocks and am so happy to have one of my own...I don''t remember ever seeing yours, so I''m going to go searching! People have commented that mine looks a lot bigger than 2.11c, but I guess that''s because it is so wide on top, which might not be ideal, but it is a-ok with me!
11.gif

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Wow! that just took my breath away...its beautiful! Congrats again!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! Gorgeous photos! Congrats

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
talk about BLINDING - that ring is spectacular!!! congrats! and it looks fab with the matching bands, too!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Nik, fabcrab & tdiddy...I just tried to take more pictures, and I have got to say that those of you who are capable of taking such fabulous pictures are truly talented, and you must have great cameras! I may have to resort to asking my dad to use his super-duper camera to catch some good shots and email them to me...if he knew it was for here, he''d probably think I''m off my rocker, but I''m willing to chance it!
9.gif

Still working on the photo editing, too...must make them SMALLER!!!
14.gif

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! What a ring! And what a short stay on the Ladies in Waiting list.
9.gif

Congrats!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Aloros!

No one was more surprised than I was, let me tell you!

Here''s another pic...hope it comes through!

Harleighring.jpeg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow Harleigh! Love the wide band and your G I N O R M O U S sparkler!!!
You are one lucky birthday lady
3.gif
18.gif
1.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
1.gif
18.gif
3.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wow, how did this !!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am in love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It is breathtaking!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I meant "how did I miss this post" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Belenita

Rough_Rock
ahhh..... I am lost for words... That is so huge!!!.... That ball of fire looks really nice on you...
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thank you LIB, woo & belenita! I can''t stop staring at it!!! It''s amazing I get anything done these days!

I have spent all morning with the camera again...to be honest, I think I am just not meant to be a photographer! (Thank goodness my teaching job is still secure, huh?
9.gif
)

I''m going to try to post some pictures in SMTR...that is, if I can figure it out!

I''ll post another link if I get it to work!
35.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Now posted in SMTR here.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, that is beautiful. Happy B day and Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
wow, that''s huge!!
2.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations!!! It looks great and I love the wedding bands! !!! great pics too!

Congrats!!!

M~

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Skippy & Mandarine!

I am still trying to get used to it, and I think I''m so paranoid of its size and how high it sits up, that I worry about hitting it, knocking the stone loose, etc..., all the time! I guess that''s what insurance is for, right???
9.gif

nala2000

Rough_Rock
WOWZERS.....That thang is huge.....I love it! And the strong blue fluorescence make it fire soooo beautifully!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Nala! I was worried about the strong fluorescence at first, but now I love it!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Harleigh, I love your ring! And your wedding bands go perfectly with it. I agree with everyone, your stone looks really big. Congrats on your engagement!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results