shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Charger!! YUUUUM!! It's so funny, out of all these PSers, it's crazy to think that you're one of the two I've met in person! I just remembered that!

We need to make this a tradition- all TTCers need to go to Kauai and post their shave ice pictures here!

ETA: Happy Anniversary Robbie!

And eeeeeee! Sunkist!! Long time no see!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hi Amber and everyone!
35.gif
I've been lurking trying to keep up with everyone
1.gif
I don't have much to contribute since I'm not on the TTC bandwagon yet! Hubby keeps saying soon, so hopefully it will be *soon*
9.gif
Amber didn't you or someone else once say one time that waiting to TTC feels just like being back in the LIW? Cause it totally does. Except that I do have my hubby everyday and we love our small family of 2 plus doggy Pepper. Sometimes I just breakdown wanting to have a baby
39.gif
But then I kick myself and make myself be strong! It's silly to cry because it will happen soon.

Charger love the picture of Kauai shave ice!!! Where did you get your shave ice? Did you try it with the ice cream? I loved the ice cream! You're one of the few PSers I've met too
1.gif
That was a lot of fun getting together with a group and going to Tiffany's.

Here's some good luck, baby dust, and *hugs* for everyone! I'm rooting for you all
9.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Some girls on the FF boards were talking about the Jonas method (http://lunarium.co.uk/jonas.php), so I looked it up. It seems like complete bs to me, but now I''m kind of wondering if this is why FF shows the lunar phases on the calendar. Am I missing something? Is there actually some merit to this method? If not, what the heck are those lunar phases for on the calendar?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the anniversary wishes ladies!

Peony, I hope those cramps are just your uterus expanding! It seems like almost everyone who''s gotten a BFP has thought they were out that cycle.

Hey, Sunkist! Welcome to the thread! Our kids will probably be blonde when they''re little. My hair was really light for the first few years and DH and all of his family had platinum blonde hair as kids. Our kids will have a pretty good shot at blue eyes too. My grandfather had blue eyes, so I guess I have a 50/50 shot at having the blue eye gene and DH has blue eyes, so that''s all he''s got.

Fisher, I like Annica! I agree with DD, it''s way better to obsess about charting and to know what''s going on than to obsess about getting pregnant and have no idea what''s going on.

Charger, mmmm that looks good.

Does anyone else have a problem sleeping through the night? It seems like at least 2 days a week I have a really hard time staying asleep. I get up to go to the bathroom or I just wake up and lie there. It''s annoying because I''m really tired in the morning, but even worse, it''s messing up my temps!
29.gif
I have 2 critical pre-o temps that are screwy because I couldn''t sleep so now my O date could one of 2 dates 2 days apart from each other and I couldn''t sleep again last night! I stopped drinking water after I had some with dinner at around 7 and I still had to get up to pee at 2:40am. Agh! Definitely not a pregnancy sign since this is nothing new for me, but it''s really annoying. Even on the days when I manage to sleep through the night I almost always end up waking up before my alarm. My normal temping time is 5:30, so that''s what my alarm is set for. I keep waking up around 4
8.gif
. I''d set my alarm for 4 and then just go back to sleep, but with this vicious cycle (I started temping at 6 and it gradually got pushed back to 5:30 due to this reason) I''ll end up waking up at 3 every morning and still messing up my temps.
14.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary Robbie - how fast has this year gone!!! Seems like yesterday that you were getting married!

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Robbie! I was teasing DH that maybe I''m getting such bad stomach pains from anxiety about not thinking I''m pregnant.
32.gif
One can only hope!

I too am having had trouble sleeping. I temped at 6:20 this morning, even though my usual time is 7am. Temp has been slowly inching down, but it''s still at 98.0 (same as yesterday). Took another negative test this morning. I put some pads/tampons in my work bag just in case. I usually get into work around 9:30, but I think I''m going to try to get in by 8 so I can leave really early. Then I can hop to the mall for a few hrs before my class tonight. The gap has some flats on hold for me.

Good luck to everyone!
1.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Today my temp came back up over the coverline.

I guess you're right, no matter what, I'll know something by charting. I guess I got too excited too early on this time around, though. Maybe I have been charting CM wrong. I was putting ew for anything that was a glob and would pull apart about an inch or so, maybe a little more, and the stretch would be thin, not a thick chunk, but also would not stretch for ages. I thought that sticky was not something I had often and that was usually just little bits, not a glob. Hmm. Who the heck knows. I thought maybe I had creamy mixing with ew, since I read that the two could be mixed. Thinking back, I think there was a time last cycle when I had ew that was clear, but I can't remember and I'd stopped charting since we were on vacation so much of that time. But watery, well there's no mistaking that now is there? And if I didn't have ew this cycle, which was only one day, I did have the watery and I was trying to decide between watery and ew, so I guess I can change that on my chart and just make everything watery.

If nothing else, Paul is being a sweetie about my obsession. He's been supportive even though he thinks I may be getting overboard on all of it. He has been reading up on pregnancy and things like that and it's so sweet. He has been sharing little stories with me that he's learned. Last night was his first softball game and two of his teammates became fathers over the summer. You should have seen him with those little babies! Something in his eyes has changed from amusement over children to a longing and excitement. He said it was just so awesome to see that his friends were still the same, but better because they were carrying this huge love and pride for their child, already. The babies were born two weeks apart, and are 2 months and 6 weeks old. They are Cole and Isaiah. Cole is actually his cousin's baby. I think seeing them at an event instead of just sitting around the house also helped him to see that babies can adapt to your life as much as we adapt to theirs.

I slept tons last night and woke up late today. I can't tell if it's just the blues or if I'm responding to the dark skies outside.

Amber, that reminds me, how was your house when you came back to it? Or was it Ebree who lives in LA? I don't know why I always confuse the two of you in my head. I've been doing it since forever!

Good luck to anyone about to pee on a stick! Or to anyone who wants to but knows it's too early....
9.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
robbie: i''ve been having some trouble sleeping lately, which is strange because normally i have no trouble at all
14.gif
happy anniversary!

fisher: that''s good news that this morning''s temp was at the coverline - do you still have dotted crosshairs?

i''m at DPO3 - how boring
3.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks lulu! Maybe the sleepless nights are due to TTC? Anticipation of ovulation and then anticipation of the 2ww?

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie - I don''t have trouble sleeping, but my bladder is tiny so I''m constantly using the bathroom.
20.gif
It''s very annoying! It also doesn''t help that our pup sleeps in the same bed with us so, if he wakes up for whatever reason, then I do (this happened last night actually at 2:30am). So, I''m sure my temps have been screwed up because of that. However, each cycle I''m still able to get a clear picture of what''s going on so, it hasn''t affected me that much. BTW - Happy Anniversary!

Hang in there Fisher and Peony!!!!
36.gif

I''m on CD10...feh...
(love that word LL)

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 1:14:29 AM
Author: AmberWaves
Charger!! YUUUUM!! It''s so funny, out of all these PSers, it''s crazy to think that you''re one of the two I''ve met in person! I just remembered that!

We need to make this a tradition- all TTCers need to go to Kauai and post their shave ice pictures here!

ETA: Happy Anniversary Robbie!

And eeeeeee! Sunkist!! Long time no see!!
We could all meet in Kauai!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Well, Charger inspired me to post some of my pics from our trip this summer. I''m going to post the pics of Croatia since we haven''t seen many pics of it around PS.

Croatia''s Dalmatian Coast from Split to Dubrovnik

dalmationcoast2.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anni Robbie!!

So, 13DPO, and I am not completely crazy:

IMG_3575pos.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
hard to see, but it''s THERE!!!!

IMG_3574pos.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Blushing - I totally was posting at the same time as you!!! Bad form on me. So sorry!

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CONGRATULATIONS MELA LU!!!!!!!!!!

We never thought you were crazy
2.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
MELA!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll stop posting pics for now....Mela''s news is way more exciting!!!
9.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, blushing!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Mela, congrats!!! Man, you have some good intuition! Go on with the symptom list now!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''m down for a Kauai meet up!

Now, talking DH into it is something entirely different!

Even though I thought temping would totally mess with my sleep, it hadn''t so far. Of course, I''d only done it one month - but it didn''t bother me too much. EXCEPT for the days I was waiting for confirmation that I''d O''d. I totally had trouble staying asleep those days...

Alright, I''m heading down to the basement to ellipticize.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Mela! I remember earlier you said that you just knew that you were pregnant... and you were right! Congrats on the fabulous news!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 10:01:08 AM
Author: blushingbride
I''ll stop posting pics for now....Mela''s news is way more exciting!!!
9.gif

Crap. I totally stole your Croatian thunder. I''m so sorry BB! I only realized after I''d posted the first one.
15.gif

Please resume posting!!!

By popular request - the symptoms:

2dpo - deep nipple pain on the left side woke me up and persisted through the day. Veiled feeling of exhaustion hit me. All senses dullened like I was under a pilon (this has not stopped since)
3dpo - sharp painful cramping; coupled with temp dip below cover line. Implantation.
4dpo-present - mild cramping and uterus pulling (stretching). Exhaustion, weepy, hungry, thick blue vein in left boob reappeared from previous pg, boobs thickened in size. Dark circles under my eyes despite getting an average of 11 hrs of sleep per night.

6.gif

EDD based on LMP - May 23rd. An emerald just like ME!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Eeeeeee! Yay Mela!!

Sunkist, it''s still good to see you here! Feel free to just pop in, because "almost TTC" is basically the same!
27.gif

Blushing, love the pics! You must have been in paradise!

Sorry guys, I woke up in the middle of the night as well, just burning hot. Now I''m sooo exhausted! Be back later!

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Mela!!!!!
I never thought you were crazy either!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations Mela!!!!

36.gif
36.gif