shape
carat
color
clarity

JTV, GSN, DSN or others pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
This one with the inclusion more visiable.

IMG_2291_1_1.JPG

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
This is from the back of the stone

IMG_2290_1_1.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is still pretty though. Are you going to set the stone ?

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Isn''t Spessertite garnet a type ll gemstone? Seems like somewhere in the back of my pea brain it is stuck there.
20.gif

Connie

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Linda, Sometime in the future I will. Right now I am working on a large tourmaline for a pendant. I''ll be sure to post pics when it is complete.
I''ve learned buying the stones is the easy part.

Doug

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doug, I know what you mean. LOL LOL. I would love to make a pendant out of a 3+ carat Andesine that I have. Just haven''t gotten around to it yet.

Linda

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Yes it is a type II. Looking at your avater Connie, I have trouble agreeing with the second part of your statement

conitta

Shiny_Rock
I have trouble agreeing with the second part of your statement

What do you mean????

Linda...I had my 3.89 Andesine/Labradorite set and I love it. I want to have it appraised soon.

Connie

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Judging by your avatar . You know what you are talking about.

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
There is no "pea brain" sitting on your side of the moniter.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Well thanks Doug (blush). My avatar is a Tanzie I bought from JTV.It was not made by them but was bought from a vendor that sold to the Carabian.Well after the storms the vendor came to JTV to sell his Tanzanite merchandise because the Carabian was not buying at the time. JTV made a deal and passed it on.This ring appraised for more than 3 times what I paid for it. I was very pleased......WANT MORE!lol!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
This is my Labradorite/Andesine (12X10, 3.89ct) & diamond (.83ct.) ring I had set last week. Hope to have it appraised sometime soon.
36.gif

labsemi.JPG

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Another pic...

semilab.JPG

conitta

Shiny_Rock
This is a yellow sapphire (3.52ct) & diamond (.70) ring I had mounted at a remount show.
20.gif

SapphireY.JPG

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Wrong pic...I think this one is better. So hard to get a good picture.The sapphire is set in a yellow gold basket but the rest is in white.

Ysapphire.JPG

Loriann

Rough_Rock
That spinel it to die for..it looks almost like a ruby to me. Thanks for sharing!

Loriann

Rough_Rock
colormyworld, that spessertite looks just like the one I received from JTV but smaller (1.0ct) I''ll try to post a pic. Pretty color, but included.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW Connie, those are BEAUTIFUL. Where did you purchase that yellow sapphire? I forgot.

Linda

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly!!!!!! That is some serious hard ware.
That labradorite/ andesine ring is a very unique design. Looks just perfect for the stone.
I really love that sapphire also.
Congrats on puting those together.

Doug

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH BOY, MY Padparadscha from Gem Shopping Network just arrived from Fed Ex. I ripped open the box. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. The color is just what I wanted. The pink/orange sunset. WHOO HOO, I am soooooooooooooo happy. It is a 1.22 cushion cut. NO windows either in the stone. I lucked out with this one.
I can''t wait to get it set.

I may have to pick out diamonds from Whiteflash. I was thinking of .30 on either side. What do you all think? Not sure what to do.

Linda I know, I know, I have to post pictures. I am sooooooooooooo happy with this stone.
9.gif
36.gif
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 4:40:04 PM
Author: Linda W

I know, I know, I have to post pictures. I am sooooooooooooo happy with this stone.
9.gif
36.gif
30.gif
You certainly do!!!!! Congratulations!

I CAN''T WAIT to see it. Is it a squarish cushion?

widget

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Widget,

Yes it is square cushion, I guess that is why the carat weight looks smaller. I am going to have to have my daughter take the pictures. Our digitial isnt'' working with our new computer. We tried 4 times last night and can''t figure out what the problem is.

This pad really sparkles. It is a Celyon pad. Marvin closed it out. I got it for $2,500.00 I hope I got a good deal on it. It really glows. That is what really impresses me.

BTW. I LOVE your jewelry collection. I would be sitting all day staring at it. ha ha ha ha.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, I am beginning to think I am the weird one on Pricescope. I like Pads, better than diamonds. ha ha ha ha.

Linda
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
You''re not weird at all, Linda! Just consider yourself a member of a small, very elite group!
9.gif

In a recent thread someone asked: "Why do you love diamonds?" I answered: "Because they make nice accents for colored stones.."
11.gif

widget

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL, good answer Widget. I do love your Ascher though, oops, think I spelled that wrong. Emeralds used to be my favorite, until I discovered Pads. They are so beautiful. Sapphires are my birthstone too, so now I have a good excuse for buying this new pad, ha ha ha.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget,

Where did you have your Pad set? Did you have Whiteflash do it for you? It is so beautiful, I love the setting.

Linda

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Linda you are by no means wierd. There are quite a few of us who prefer to "color our world" I my self think diamonds are rather boring except as accents of course. Please post pics of the pad.
Thank you loriann. I have some very nice stones from JTV and this one is much less included looking in real life.

Doug

widget

Ideal_Rock
By the way....when you get the pictures, be sure to post them in a new thread of your very own. You don''t want your treasure "lost" in the ''television thread!
5.gif

widget

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget: OK I will, I will ask my daughter to help me this week.

Doug, thank you. I fell the same way too.

Linda

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Opps I did not mean to sound like your echo widget. I guess great minds think alike. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results