carat
color
clarity

Catch all thread - talk or better yet show us

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Catch all thread - talk or better yet show us

I dig that ring and the earrings MT!

MTG that color is amazing!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Next week will be a very pretty and sparkly week for me and I'm very excited!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh Packie, do tell - does this have anything to do with a chrysoberyl? :love:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

hehe it does but not the round one that Chris has (done in two weeks or so she said!) and not the supernova that's going w/the three stone!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I got my blue barry tourm cushion, it's lovely but I've had no time to post photos!
I'm going to send it to sally to set with my benitoite melee into a fun pendant :)

babydoll_mini

Shiny_Rock

I got this yesterday

I had a big relief when Barry send me the confirmation letter.
I thought I will get another "it happened again, sorry" letter

NamibianTourmaline_2.11_8_6.5_316.jpg

babydoll_mini

Shiny_Rock

MakingTheGrade|1302140919|2889768 said:
So I tried to buy the purple spinel supernova from Barry...but someone got there first.

But I did get this beauty! I'm glad that it's not a round, it'll break up my slew of rounds lately!

Oh I love this one MTG.
I was out of my mind last week and totally forgot about Barry's dropping...

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock

babydoll_mini|1302844901|2896687 said:
I got this yesterday

I had a big relief when Barry send me the confirmation letter.
I thought I will get another "it happened again, sorry" letter

Wow, babydoll, lucky you! :love: :love:

I so wanted this one but I just cannot make it when Barry drops. My work day usually ends after 6pm PST :((. Please do post photos.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

I snagged this one

Barry said I had beat out some very fast shoppers.

spinelBarryApril13.jpg

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock

Barry's very busy these days! Babydoll and VL those are gorgeous!!

Here's mine :D I shouldn't be allowed to work overnight... It's very bad for my wallet!

t-6996g_1493_general.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Good job VL! Way to have the fast fingers! These are what I have coming next week!

Glad to see you jumping on the Barry Bandwagon too Davi!

SP-7055Bg.jpg

t-7093g_576_general.jpg

cb-1951g_1073_general.jpg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

packrat|1302994847|2898051 said:
Good job VL! Way to have the fast fingers! These are what I have coming next week!

Glad to see you jumping on the Barry Bandwagon too Davi!

packrat...those are pretty. What is the yellow stone? I have such a weakness for YELLOW!!! :wavey:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock

WOW, lots of things flying out of Yuma !!!
Packrat, I have a Barry Tourmaline like your middle stone, it is among my favorite stones ever !
You got a good one !

Here is mine, should be here Monday, according to Barry. :sun:
I just happened to be home from work and I just happened to remember it was Wednesday !!!!

MyBarry Spinel.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock

You guys are FAST! Very jealous of everyone's loot! :)) :love:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Taylor, it's a chrysoberyl. This will make 3 yellow ones now-a round and two supernovas. They're really gorgeous stones and I highly recommend them! Yellow seems to be my weakness too!

Shiney, refresh my drink on your green stone? I've got one in my head and if it's the one I'm thinking of, yay I love that stone!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock

I shall refresh your drink !!!
Here is my baby :love: :love: :love:
(Barry says I should be careful to clean my stones well before taking pictures of them :lol: )

BarryTourmaline 3-14-11 003 (Large).JPG

BarryTourmaline 3-14-11 007 (Large).JPG

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Well helloooo beautiful! I don't remember ever seeing that one before! Did you do a thread and I missed it? It's gorgeous!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

I don't think she has done a thread, but I know she's posted some pictures before.

I also know it's from Daniel M....

Speaking of Barry AND Daniel M, I have something coming around the first week of June from them!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Miss Freke, honestly, do you think its fair to tease us by saying you have something coming all the way in June? That is six weeks from now! How do you expect us instant gratification types to hold on?!!

Actually, you know what would fill my time? I have a camera now, and a gazillion stones I want to photograph so I will get cracking, and it will probably take me to June to take good pics...

K9

Brilliant_Rock

minousbijoux|1303058718|2898460 said:
Miss Freke, honestly, do you think its fair to tease us by saying you have something coming all the way in June? That is six weeks from now! How do you expect us instant gratification types to hold on?!!

Actually, you know what would fill my time? I have a camera now, and a gazillion stones I want to photograph so I will get cracking, and it will probably take me to June to take good pics...

Um, I second this... that's a long time to torture us!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

k9muttlover|1303061016|2898498 said:

TELL ME ABOUT IT. But I guess that Dan and Caren are taking a tiny vacation---so they can move! I guess with a new baby they need somewhere that is it a bit bigger than where they live now. So I GUESS I'll just wait and grant them a little peace! :wacko:

In the meantime I'm counting the days to May 1 when I can order my 10k posts gift, so hopefully that should tide ALL of us over until June.

...maybe...

Also, it is possible that I could have something coming before all of that--my birthday is Friday and knowing my husband...there is probably something sparkly floating around in one of his hiding spots!

My fingers are firmly crossed.

I will say that the item coming in June is a project that I couldn't decide about in one of my last threads....

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock

FrekeChild|1303062016|2898509 said:
k9muttlover|1303061016|2898498 said:

TELL ME ABOUT IT. But I guess that Dan and Caren are taking a tiny vacation---so they can move! I guess with a new baby they need somewhere that is it a bit bigger than where they live now. So I GUESS I'll just wait and grant them a little peace! :wacko:

In the meantime I'm counting the days to May 1 when I can order my 10k posts gift, so hopefully that should tide ALL of us over until June.

...maybe...

Also, it is possible that I could have something coming before all of that--my birthday is Friday and knowing my husband...there is probably something sparkly floating around in one of his hiding spots!

My fingers are firmly crossed.

I will say that the item coming in June is a project that I couldn't decide about in one of my last threads....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I am REALLY excited !!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, please please, I hope it will be something red and sparkly :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Whooo Hoooo!!!!

My new project!!! I can't believe how intriguing colored gems are!! PS is giving my more unjustified reasons to spend money!LOL!!! I love it!!!

Found my 8.7 x 10.0 x 5.9 mm.radiant cut/cushion yellow Zircon but with pointy corners instead of cut corners. I fell in l :love: ve!!!

Its on the way, just received the FEdEx tracking no.!!!! yeah!!!

Then I will be shipping off to Daniel and Caren because they do beautiful pieces!!!

Thinking of 18k yellow gold bezel w/plat halo with (1.1mm diamonds)and 18k yellow gold shank.

Im soooooooo excited!!!

myzircon.jpg

myzircon1.JPG

myzircon2.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

ooo~Shiney!|1303007385|2898171 said:
I shall refresh your drink !!!
Here is my baby :love: :love: :love:
(Barry says I should be careful to clean my stones well before taking pictures of them :lol: )
Where did you get that setting?!? It's awesome!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My new 8x8, almost four carat violet spinel. It's going into an LOGR legacy I own that has a spess sitting in there now. I could never find an 8x8 cushion for it, but I finally found one!!! Yay! I love love love this spinel. The 8x8 Legacy is a gorgeous setting with upgraded diamonds. I bought it a long time ago, when the quality on LOGR's was supreme. It needs a stone that better fits it though.

It's medium tone, and a color shifter. Blue by day, and violet (tanzanite like) at night. This photo was taken on a very cloudy day (rainy) with some natural light coming in, and with my dim icky incandescents.

TLnewspinelcushion3.JPG

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful stones everyone. :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

TL, will you let me follow you around? I promise I won't make any noise and I'll just take your scraps...

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

Excellent spinel there TL!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks!! I can't believe how gorgeous it is, as it was better than the photo and the video. In fact, I was planning on shipping it back before I got it, as I thought, "nah, can't be that great." I thought I'd take a chance on it for the size, and because it would fit my setting. You have no idea how hard it is to find saturated 8x8 cushions. This one is actually 9x8, but it will fit in the mount. It has some bubble inclusions, but they're not eye visible.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock

Fantastic spinel, TL!

My chrysoberyl from Tan arrived! It's raining here, but I'll take pictures as soon as we have some light. TL was right, the color really is much more yellow than in his pictures, and I'm impressed with the cutting for the price.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Novel|1303571118|2903365 said:
Fantastic spinel, TL!

My chrysoberyl from Tan arrived! It's raining here, but I'll take pictures as soon as we have some light. TL was right, the color really is much more yellow than in his pictures, and I'm impressed with the cutting for the price.

Thanks Novel,

Oooooh, pictures please. I've been on a chrysoberyl buying craze from him with pairs actually. I found some great chrysoberyl pairs that I purchased separately and as pairs. I recently had a pastel violet spinel ring set with a trillion chrysoberyl pair from him. Very well cut stones too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results