shape
carat
color
clarity

Zultanite over 30 carats

Star172

Rough_Rock
I could not find any price of zultanite over 30 carats. Can anybody tell me what the value is of having rough zultanite.
Would there be any lovers to buy this rare stone?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is soft, very brittle, and the colour is usually not terribly attractive. A general estimate of 30 ct rough is a 10 ct faceted piece. Price will also vary depending on the colouration. The common name is Diaspore.

bcavitt

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Also known as Csarite. The designer Erica Courtney is promoting it as part of her designer line.

DISLAIMER: Even though I'm a trade member, our store does NOT sell Erica Courtney jewelry.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Top quality can command a good price but with a lot on the gems / rough market the colour change is very slight and clarity not good.
It was a bit “flavor of the month” due to an episode on the TV show “The GemHunters” however the interest has since died down.
There is quite a lot available on eBay, uncut isn’t of much interest or use to “ordinary buyers” and due to the brittleness and lower Moho grade it isn’t very popular amongst cutters or Jewellers. It’s just not “mainstream” in the gem world.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Also known as Csarite. The designer Erica Courtney is promoting it as part of her designer line.

DISLAIMER: Even though I'm a trade member, our store does NOT sell Erica Courtney jewelry.

I think she came to our local B&M store last year... if she comes this year I’ll have to make sure to go and check her out.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think she came to our local B&M store last year... if she comes this year I’ll have to make sure to go and check her out.

I had to go back and check insta to see if I was remembering correctly.... yep, and I zoomed to see what the rare stones were in her large pendant...

C3BAAA99-B8E0-4AFB-958D-14DBB86B66C5.png

Her sunglasses :loopy:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results