shape
carat
color
clarity

Zoe''s Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
so so great zoe! congratulations
9.gif
you look so beautiful and radiant!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Zoe, I remember how disappointed you were about not being able to have the LL Bean photog. do your wedding, but honestly? You didn't need him! Your person did such an amazing job! I totally feel like I'm there in those gorgeous gardens with you. Congratulations, again, I'm so happy for you.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe, how did I miss this!! I love your pics! I admit to wanting to see many of them larger, so if you are so inclined and have the time, please post them!!

You guys just look so happy and so REAL, in the best of ways. I look at the pics and think, wow look how in love they are... and doesn''t that look like a fabulous time! It makes me want to step into the pics and be a part of your day!! Every detail is just perfect. Oh, I''m so excited for you all over again!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos, Zoe! Congratulations!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mimzy, thank you very much!

Selkie, you have a great memory. Yeah, we were pretty bummed that we couldn''t work with the other photographer (he''s done The Knot''s Guide to Weddings also) but we really like the one we ended up working with. She''s really sweet. She''s only done a few weddings but I really like what she did. There are a few things I''m nervous about (the color in a few photos, a few photos look cut off at odd places, etc.) but overall, we''re happy. We''ll be even happier if we find out that the things we''re nervous about can be adjusted/fixed before we got prints and maybe have an album made. Anyway, thanks again for your kind words!!

Hey Selkie, let me know when you''re in the area again -- I''d love to go out to lunch and/or have another PS GTG. It was great to meet you!

There are other photos on her site that I didn''t include: www.cornerphotos.com (go to galleries and then proofs -- you''ll see us).

Gypsy, thank you!! I wish you could have been there (okay, yeah, I know we haven''t officially met, but you would have been welcome
9.gif
). I''d enlarge the photos if I could but that''s the size they were on her site (if you click on the link above, you''ll see what I mean). I wish they were bigger too. I tried to make them bigger in Paint but it didn''t work. Anyway, thank you for your compliments!

Thank you so much DS!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2008 3:23:44 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Mimzy, thank you very much!

Selkie, you have a great memory. Yeah, we were pretty bummed that we couldn''t work with the other photographer (he''s done The Knot''s Guide to Weddings also) but we really like the one we ended up working with. She''s really sweet. She''s only done a few weddings but I really like what she did. There are a few things I''m nervous about (the color in a few photos, a few photos look cut off at odd places, etc.) but overall, we''re happy. We''ll be even happier if we find out that the things we''re nervous about can be adjusted/fixed before we got prints and maybe have an album made. Anyway, thanks again for your kind words!!

Hey Selkie, let me know when you''re in the area again -- I''d love to go out to lunch and/or have another PS GTG. It was great to meet you!

There are other photos on her site that I didn''t include: www.cornerphotos.com (go to galleries and then proofs -- you''ll see us).

Gypsy, thank you!! I wish you could have been there (okay, yeah, I know we haven''t officially met, but you would have been welcome
9.gif
). I''d enlarge the photos if I could but that''s the size they were on her site (if you click on the link above, you''ll see what I mean). I wish they were bigger too. I tried to make them bigger in Paint but it didn''t work. Anyway, thank you for your compliments!

Thank you so much DS!
Oh my gosh, you have SO many great photos. The magic they can work with digital photos is amazing, so don''t worry about the color and cropping at all. Is she making an album for you too? We did our own using Shutterfly, and it was sooo much fun choosing the pics and layout. I even played with some of the photos myself using Photoshop.

Unfortunately, we probably won''t be back in New England at all this year, which is really making me sad, but we will definitely be there next June. I''d love to get together again! I saw you guys are thinking of another GTG in September, and I''ll be there in spirit.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Selkie, that''s too bad that you won''t be here until next summer. Shall I send you pics of next winter''s snow storms? I know you must miss New England winters.
2.gif

We got the proof book last night and other than some unfortunate cropping, everything else seems great. The color and quality wasn''t the best online, but the proofs look much more vibrant. Good -- I was worried. So we''re very happy with how everything turned out, and we''re in the process of figuring out what photos we want prints of and which ones we want to put into an album. I''m not sure if we''ll do our own album or not. If we do, don''t we need the originally files? We don''t have those. My husband wants to ask for them though. It''s fun looking through the book we have. I''m not sure if you''ve checked out the link to the photographer''s web site. There are some photos of some VERY ornate uh, things (candle holders I think) that were in the apartment that I got ready in. Interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results